RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 pm

The room was nothing special but was at least spacious enough for four people. The ambiance was warm but the room itself was cool enough to relax in. A slight breeze could be felt from the two windows that were left open and the curtains swayed with the winds gentle touch. The four beds were spread out and looked quite ordinary with small nightstands next to each. A study table lay opposite to the the beds with chairs for each of the occupants and some other miscellaneous stuff scattered across the room such as some shelves, closets and whatever you'd usually find lying around in a bedroom. There were teal colored curtains that looked pretty drab across the windows but seemed to be sufficient for being able to cover them when needed. The view outside was pretty much ordinary, being able to see the school, the courtyard and much of the surrounding greenery. Just outside was a well dressed, white haired young man carrying a bag and an older man wearing a black suit carrying 4 times as many bags.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________                                                                                                                                                          

"That's enough, Dunham, I don't need your help for everything. I could pretty much take care of myself."Shiroe said carrying a single bag while behind him his butler carried about 4 more with relative ease. "Just leave them here if you may, I need not embarrass myself further with your nitpicking at everything to the tiniest detail in the room."

Still following Shiroe to the room, his butler said, "But young master, to better suit your preferences I am willing to do a total redecorating if nec..."

"No, that's an order. Now leave the stuff here and I'll handle the rest myself."
he said, cutting off what his persistent butler was saying. With that his butler put down the luggage in front of the room and bowed, leaving without complaining.

Doesn't he know I'm too old for that sort of stuff. Well at least all I have left to do is arrange my stuff in the room. I wonder if anyone's already inside.

Opening the door he looks around and says, "Hello, anybody here?". I guess I'm the first one here.. Taking his baggage inside one by one he starts unloading them on one of the beds nearest the windows.

This will do nicely.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:04 am

Adalyn walked into the small door making a 'blechh' sound at the tacky decorations, cramped space and not very comfortable looking beds. She sighed and walked over to a bed dumping basically a whole orchestra on it. 2 clarinet cases, a small kettle drum, a piccolo trumpet, 3 triangles, symbols, a trombone, and last but not least Ostinato. She looked up at the boy across from her and began to talk trying to start a sure but awkward conversation, "What's up whitie? Oh I'm sorry that must have sounded a bit like I have a racial preference but no worries! I'm perfectly normal!" She reaches out her hand putting one leg on the bed and one on the floor. She said, "I'm Adalyn! And your new name is Whitie! Now what's your real name so I know for backup reasons..."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:22 am

Suddenly, a loud crashing noise was heard at the front door of the room. It was Emma, she dropped some of her luggage. It look like she was carrying all her belongings that she ever own, which seem like the case with the refrigerator strapped to her back. "Sorry!" said Emma wincing at the noise that she made. Walking towards the other bed closest to the window and place most of her stuff on her new bed. Unstrapping the refrigerator, she place it easily where everyone could use it and was not in the way. At least I don't own a stove, thought Emma as she made towards the rest of her luggage.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:49 am

A bit surprised by the sudden appearance of his teammates Shiroe loses track of what he's doing and just leaves the rest of his stuff in his bag to greet them. One was a pinked haired girl with apparently a whole ensemble of instruments at her disposal and the other was an extremely tall and muscular girl with curly golden hair who seemed to be carrying what looked like a refrigerator. Being called by the pinked haired girl he felt a bit annoyed by her sudden nickname.

Whitie? Is she referring to me? What a peculiar character. It seems my student life wouldn't be so boring after all.

Standing up and taking a slight bow towards Adalyn he said, "Pleasure to meet you too, Madame. " Straightening his back he approaches her and says, "If you may, please call me Shiroe. Shiroe Pendragon. I don't really mind the nickname but it's quite demeaning to call one by the color of his hair."

But on the other hand my name does kind of mean white in the first place.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:22 pm

Wondering down the winding corridors, Mihail looked down at the note he had made early to remind himself what room he was assigned to, but couldn't make heads or tails of the chicken scratch he wrote. "Need to stop writing things half asleep..."

Yawning, he tried made one last attempt deciphering the scribbles as showed up to what he hoped was the right door. Pushing it open with his free hand, he was meet with the sight of what could be his team. A tall blonde haired girl moving around a refrigerator, a white haired guy that looked about his own age but was dressed in much finer quality clothes, and a short pink haired girl with a bed full of instruments.

"This wouldn't be Team Semper's room, would it?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 3:55 pm

"No, it's not Team Semper's room, leave now." She said jokingly as she laughed at her own joke. She said after that, "Just kidding, get in here kid." She looks at the taller girl who apparently had a fridge with her. "Planning on eating the whole world?" She looked at the girl with a confused expression and then looked back at Shiroe. "What do you think of these guys Whitie?"
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Emma laugh nervously as she place the refrigerator down, "Well, you see I lived in my own appartment when I went to SIGNAL. So when I got accepted into BEACON, my landlord told me to get everything I own out of the apartment. So, I have to get the refrigerator that I bought out as well. I thought we could use it together!" explained Emma getting the rest of her stuff from the front door. Placing the rest of her belongings with the others she turn to them, "Well, the name's Emma, Emma Norm!"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:15 am

Realizing that negotiating with the pink haired girl he decides to let it slide and introduce himself to the shy but noticeably strong Emma and the newly arrived young man. Again taking a slight bow he introduces himself to them saying, "Pleasure to meet you Emma, delightful having you here. I'm Shiroe Pendragon." he then looks at the newly arrived guy and says, "You must be the last member in our team. Pleasure to meet you Mister...?"
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Mihail almost felt a little lucky when the little girl had said this wasn't the right room, but that was quickly killed when she started laughing and said she was joking. "Awesome..."  He tried not to look too disappointed to the noisy group.

Dragging his bags to the closest, sadly next to the bed filled with musical torture, he flung the bags under neither and sat down, trying out the bed he would be taking many naps on. Looking back to his new team, he was confronted by the other guy giving him a slight bow and asking for his name. "Oh, uh... its Mihail. Mihail Platon." He was a little surprised by his behavior. 'Must be from a well off family from the manners.'

Standing up and rolling the stiffness out of his shoulder, he had but one qestion. "So the Amazon is Emma, 'whitie' is Shiroe, and the runt would be?" he said pointing to each respective member.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:51 pm

Adalyn looks at the boy who looked like he would take a nap at any second and said, "Hey! I'm not runt you lazyboy!" She pouted then came up with a nickname and said, "So I've decided your nickname is going to be Lazy-Kun." She pointed at Emma and said, "And your nickname is going to be World Eater." Adalyn hears a knock on the door and someone drops a bunch of instruments off at the door. She walks over picking them all up and dumping them on the bed she already claimed before.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:59 pm

Amazon? World Eater? I'm Confused...thought Emma scratching her head in confusion. Deciding to let it slide, she went to unpack. Going through her three bags of books, manga, anime, and movies, she decided to organized by alphabet and genera. Ingoring her teammates for a bit she pulled out her headphones and play music as she organized.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:10 am

"Miss Adalyn, I suggest you at least give him your name. We are going to be in the same team after all. I'll brush aside any qualms about my nickname if you do so."Shiroe said while looking towards Adalyn. Seeing as though Emma wanted to avoid conversation for a while he decides to fix up his stuff and arrange it in an orderly fashion before putting them away in the closets and drawers. Taking a small frame and photo of his family he places it on the nightstand next to the bed he claimed, slightly frowning as he looked at it but shook off the feeling a moment later.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:02 pm

"Lazy...Kun..." A grimace crept across his face as she decided on Emma's and his own new names. 'She can't be serious...' but something told him that she was dead serious about these names. He finally caught her name was Shiroe attempted to reason with her.

Letting the grimace wash way with a long sigh, he stood up and grabbed a few of his bags filled with clothes, wanting to put up some things before taking a break. He didn't make it to far before a knock at the door turned into even more instruments for Adalyn. He looked dumbfounded as she carried them over to the already impressive sized pile. 'And when it rains, it pours....' The grimace had returned to his face by that time.

Trying to ignore the soon to come restlessness, he picked up where he left of and joined Emma in organizing his stuff. Seeing that she had cut herself off from the group with some head phones, he could help be envy her a little at the ability to do so. Since the fire, he didn't have the means accrue too many personal items like a mp3 player.

"This is gonna be an interesting few years..." He said silently, knowing that Emma wouldn't hear him. 'Might as well make the best of it, I guess...' he thought. "So, what's your two's story?" Referring to Adalyn and Shiroe since Emma has zoned out on them. "Is there any reason for all those horns or do you just want to torture me?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:43 pm

Adalyn looked at Shiroe saying, "Look Whitie, I'll tell them my name when I feel like it..." She pouted and looked at her large like of instruments that she began to organize by section in the orchestra. She looked at Mihail and said, "Why would I ever want to torture Lazy-Kun?" Ahe smiles devilishly and then hears him ask for a story. "The story of The Great Adalyn is off limits for awhile, why don't I let Whitie over here go first." She said motioning to Shiroe.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:45 pm

Not wanting to mention too much of his personal life he decides to keep the information to a minimum, he still didn't know these people but he had a feeling that he had to at least get to know them better if they were going to be in a team. Sighing a bit after arranging the frame at the proper angle he straightens his posture and says, "Well, to make things brief I came here because I wish to become a huntsman. My family is quite influential but I wish to be independent this time around, not relying on them too much and try to be my own person, not just another heir to..." realizing he's sharing to much info he quickly says, "Well ,that's all I guess. How about you, Mr. Platon? What's your particular reason for coming here?"
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:35 pm

The look Mihail received from Adalyn was unsettling. He could feel the shivers starting to run down his spin. But he was surprised that he couldn't get his new squad mates to tell him much about themselves. 'Guess I'm the one that's gonna have to break the ice.'

"Why am I here?" Mihail was asking himself more then responding to Shiroe. He stopped what he was doing as he took in a deep breath, thinking about the question, before letting out a long sigh. "I'm here because this is all I have left. Two years ago, I was accepted to Beacon." Mihail paused for a moment, thinking about what he was about to say, but decided that it didn't matter now.

"I would have attend back then, but some issues came up." He paused for just a moment as he the memories of what happened resurfaced. "My father was murdered and my house was set on fire. And my sister disappeared at the same time... She was never found..." Without realizing it, he had stopped unpacking. "Becoming a hunter is really all I have left..."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:03 pm

Emma was focus on organizing her stuff. When she was finished, Emma was sweating a little and decided to take off her hoodie. While Emma was taking of her hoodie she accidentally knock off her headphones, thus hearing Mihail's reason of coming to BEACON. She hadn't realize it but during his story she stop midway taking off her hoodie. When he was done, Emma quickly to off her hoodie. Unintentionally, showing everyone her scares.

Thanks to her childhood, Emma had cigarettes and cigars burns all over her chest and shoulder, as well as small thin knife scares in those areas as well. Emma had thick slash scares on her upper arms and back from her training at SIGNAL. Emma also had large claw marks on her back from grimm she had fought in the past. Usually people seeing her scares didn't bother Emma, but standing in front of her new teammates, she felt self-conscious.

"Um...my reason for coming to BEACON is kinda similar to yours" said Emma nervously drawing attention to herself. "I had a...tough childhood. The only things I really cared about was protecting my sisters and mother and thought it was my purpose in life" stated Emma absentmindedly rubbing one of her cigar burns on her chest. "My mother change that and she save us from our...situation" said Emma giving a small smile. "But, I lost my purpose in life and I wasn't really fitting in...normalcy. I was really depress and went life in motions, not really there. Until I found an old BEACON brochure. I decided that day to have a new purpose in life and become a huntress and protect everyone from grimm." said Emma looking at her teammates hoping she said the right thing socially.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:46 am

Feeling no sympathy or even a hint of sadness from the stories told before her Adalyn said, "Fine, I guess you can hear mine..." She stood up and posed in the middle of the room as she began, "A long time ago, in a distract far far away, a certain girl had a dream...a dream of conducting! With the help of her supportive and famous parents she got to practice everyday and learn how to play a whole orchestra of instruments. From the viola to the kettle drum! At one point it became a bit depressing and the girl would cry because practice was boring! But don't fear! She overcame her boredness and completed all her lessons! And thus the girl came to the famous Beacon academy to fight monsters and play/conduct beautiful music!" She took a bow and then walked back, sitting down on the bed again. She looked around with a grin looking for reactions, or at least some positive ones as she just noticed all of the stories before hers were all at the least, 'sad'. She looked over at Shiroe and said, "Whitie, your story was too boring..." Right as she said this, the doorbell rung and she said, "Lazy-Kun! Please get the door! My weapon is finally here!"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:38 am

"It doesn't really matter that it was boring or not. I was merely asked my purpose not my reasons. And besides, it's probably not anything as traumatizing or, how should I say, promising as yours." Shiroe said while replying to Adalyn while looking outside the window. He felt sorry for the two but decided against showing too much emotion because he knew that they would probably over it by now or at least less affected and sympathizing wouldn't do any good in the first place. He had it tough enough when he was a kid, being alone, being avoided, being forced to be follow the family line. He accepted all of this now but was still quite affected by them in a way, such as lack of trust, fear of betrayal and the like.

I have my own problems, I need not interfere in their personal business.

"Well, as a team, I guess we may as well get to know each others skills, don't you agree? And I'll also suggest we know our leader is."he said while subtly trying to change the topic while learning more about his team. Being a win-win situation for everybody he assumed it would go well. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:35 pm

Realizing he had dimmed the mood a good amount, Mihail was about to apologize for troubling everyone before Emma shared her story. He hadn't even realized she had been listening this entire time with those headphones in. The silence continued as he thought about her words as well. It was almost eerie to him that two people looking for their purpose wound up on the same team.

That silence was ended as Adalyn stood up with a cheerful grin as she decided to finally give them some details about her own life. Mihail was perplexed at her. For a second he thought that she might relate to them in someway, but instead they received this over the top story book telling of her life.

Before he could properly react, there came a sudden knocking at the door. Before even getting a chance to wonder who it would be, Adalyn exclaimed that her weapon had finally arrived. Knowing that his upcoming argument with her would be pointless, he raised up and walked towards the door anyway. "So why am I the one that has to get you're weapon for you?" He said as he opened up the door as he looked back at her.

Turning back around was another surprise. There was no one there, just a long skinny box. Picking it up and closing the door, he inspected it curiously, wondering what weapon she could be using. "Uh.... here?" He tossed the box over to her once he was close enough, feeling that the mystery weapon was light.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:07 pm

"Your the one to have to receive my prized possession because you Lazy-Kun, you need to exercise!" Realizing she just called her teammate unhealthy and lazy made her giggle. She took the box in her hand and ripped it open. She held up the baton that emerged proudly. She said triumphantly, "This is the best thing you'll ever experience!" With that said she blasted a sound wave towards the ceiling causing the people in the dorms above them to knock on the floor. She said, "Shut it up there! People are so annoying sometimes!" She heard Shiroe ask about skills and she replied by saying, "I'll leave my amazing skills for after you guys. :3"
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:17 pm

"Umm...well you guys already tell I am really strong. I can probally lift about 2 tons and withstand uh...I think 4 tons" said Emma looking thoughtful. "I also tend to use my head phones in battle to confuse my enemies by thinking I am in one place where in actually I am somewhere else"

Then Emma walked over to her Toxic Reaper in its rest mode then activated it. Doing some basic moves she continued to explain her skills, "I am also a scythe user and a blacksmith. So, when it comes to blades repairs you can come to me."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:04 pm

"Impressive if I do say so myself, but please forgive me because only I handle Ryuujin. It's a bit sentimental in a sense and quite complicated for non-rune users." Shiroe said while holding the hilt of his Sabre.
I wonder how common rune users are aside from my family?

"Anyways," shiroe said,"This is Ryuujin, my favorite sword, passed down from generation to generation. The engravings on its blade help me quick cast my runes which, otherwise, would take a while to form if I placed them somewhere else." Touching the wall with his left hand he forms a rune on the wall and starts channeling his aura to it.
A rune of light will do for the meantime.

The symbol on his right hand started glowing a bright white light as he activated his rune and it started emitting a very bright light. "This is my semblance, though I could do much more depending on what I wish to use. This is merely for demonstration, I can't be using the others here for obvious reasons." snapping his finger the rune starts to fade as he takes a seat back down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:47 pm

Mihail sat back on his bed after giving Adalyn her weapon. "Oh boy, can't wait." He was completely sarcastic about what he was going to be seeing. He wasn't sure what it would be, but he knew it wasn't gonna end well for him.

The sudden shock-wave shook the entire room and the ceiling above, causing a bit of a response from their neighbors. Mihail sighed before placing his face in his hand. "Oh boy..." was the only thing he could think of to say. 'Why do I feel like that is gonna be waking me up a lot...'

Mihail sat silently as Emma and Shiroe talked about themselves and their weapons. When Shiroe finished, Mihail sighed as she picked up is own rifle that he had left leaning up on the other end of the bed. "Guess I'm up. This is Minotaur. A light machine gun that can easily rip apart any grimm dumb enough to run at me." He paused for a second as he twisted the grip of the weapon, setting off its transformation. "It also doubles as an axe and shield if anything does make it close enough."

Returning his weapon back to its original form, he lastly addressed his semblance. Unlike Shrioe, I can't actually show you mine. It just slows down the world for me during close calls." Setting his gun off to the side, he looked towards Adalyn. "The floors yours, maestro."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:15 pm

"So it seems it's time to learn about the abilities of the great Adalyn!" She clears her throat and stands on the lower part of the bunk bed. He starts by holding up her baton and says, "This is Ostinato! One of the greatest masterpieces you'll ever see! This baby can split the ears of any baddy out there and also if you guys, if you piss me off enough...I also have my kettle drum here called Rubato which plays a beat that can outdo a metronome any day, and would make any band march to! It does the same thing as Ostinato but in short beats and it follows the rythem. I dpsadly don't know what my semblance is yet, but who needs one of those when your as great as me, am I right?" She jumps off the bad and stands in the middle of the floor bowin politely. She says, "Would any of my amazing fans like an encore?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next