RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber
Amber

New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:32 pm

After leaving Aoife back in the dorm, Viola heads off... probably to home, but she wasn't sure yet. She was probably going to end up at a healer sometime soon, to avoid Chiu finding out about the broken arm... if nothing else, at least. However, things don't always go as planned, as she quickly found out. Considering she was already in a bad mood, the sight that she saw next was certainly not a welcome one. Drunken horseman and floozy kitten, riding a horse together. Pathetic. It was certainly too bad she wasn't in prime fighting condition, or she'd happily take them both on to put them in their place. However, she knew she couldn't manage that now. So she ignored them, or tried to.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:53 am

Aphelion didn't stop when he saw a person before them, certain that he could pass them easily. He did slow down, however, when he saw who it was. Oh, her... The one whom I must stay 10 feet away from. as they got closer, Aphelion brought Equinox down to a simple trot and steered him around Viola, in as close to a 10 foot radius as he could measure with his eye and on horseback.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Isabelle sat on the horse behind Aphelion, her head resting on his back.  It had been a strange night, starting with her wanting to beat the crap out of him, but instead they ended up becoming friends (or, at least somewhat).  Her thoughts were interrupted when she noticed Viola, and the way that Aphelion had steered the horse around her.  Wanting nothing to do with her, Isabelle turned her head in the other direction and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Spotting Aphelion actually listening to a rather old set of instructions, Viola's curiosity rises. As far as she was concerned, that was extremely odd behavior on his part. Weighing her options, she decides it might just be easier to solve their problems to avoid future conflict, though she wasn't planning on being at the school much. Sighing, she decides to head over and talk to the horseman at least, though she would try to make things with Isabelle a little less hostile. "So, I see you finally learned how to listen to people. Did someone knock you on the head hard enough for you to grow up?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:09 pm

Aphelion stopped Equinox with a barely noticeable tap to the sides with his heels and turned to Viola, "No, I just had to give up excessive drinking to stop disregarding others. And as you approached me, I presume your past request is void, or only one-way?" he asked, a hint of surprise in his voice as he sincerely thought the woman would yell at him, or threaten to cut his throat, had he been even an inch too close.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Isabelle sat up straight, turning her head back to it's original position, now facing Viola again.  Instead of saying anything, she decided to see how the situation would unfold.  Aversion hadn't worked, so it was the only thing she really could do besides climbing off the horse and walking away.  Viola apparently didn't like Aph either;  maybe she wasn't really that racist, maybe she was just a bitch to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:44 pm

Waving her good arm, she keeps the broken one pressed against her body, frowning slightly. "Consider it void. If you've grown up even remotely, a warning not to try to watch me in the showers should be good enough for the future. Not that it matters, since as far as I'm concerned, I am no longer a student here. So this may be the last time we ever see each other... I just figured we could try to clear some of the bad air."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Offering Viola a genuine warm smile, he turned to continue sitting on Equinox, albeit sideways, moving his hand behind his back to make sure Isabelle didn't fall off as he did so, "Well then, in that case, thank you for at least giving me a chance. And who knows, chances are we might meet again in the future, and then I won't be watching you in the showers... er, I don't think there is a public shower place in the city anyway. Not that I'd, like, attend it or anything if there was one."

He reconsidered her words and continued on a more serious note, "I guess you'll be dropping out then? I mean, I didn't know you too well but I still wish you luck with however you'd be continuing your life after this. Always sucks to see someone strong go."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:11 am

Isabelle shifted a bit, clearly uncomfortable.  She didn't know whether to be relieved that she wouldn't have to worry about Viola anymore, or if she should feel bad for her choosing to leave.  If she wanted to say something, it would have to be said now or never.  "Since we're, uh, clearing bad air, I might as well say it now...  Back then, I never meant for things to happen like that between you and Leo."  She paused for a moment, not sure if she should keep going and continuing to make things worse.  "Hell, I didn't even know you guys were, well, together, until after it had ended...  And while I don't think it was entirely my fault, I know that I'm still somewhat responsible.  So, you can keep hating me if you want to."  She wasn't entirely sure why she was even apologizing, but she made sure not to break eye contact the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:57 am

Shrugging slightly at Aphelion's question, she frowns again. "Dropping out or expelled, yeah. I may be at the academy a few times to pick up or drop off Chiu, but no longer beyond the docks, probably."

Relatively surprised at Isabelle speaking up, Viola glares at the other woman briefly, before sighing and letting herself relax slightly. "It's not really your fault, Isabelle. I was mad at his actions, and any potential friendship we might have had suffered because of it. I only really hated you for that brief minute or two, and a little bit every time I saw you two together. But it's not even remotely your fault, so no apology needed from you. I am sorry for the things I said, though. I know you didn't and don't deserve them."

Rolling her eyes briefly, a small smile manages to cross her face. "Besides, I feel like I'm much better off with Chiu. She doesn't break my arms because of something I never actually intended on doing."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:39 am

"Chiu? Oh, she's that nice girl who asked for my medicine during that... eventful... school trip. You two got together, eh? Say hi from the 'boozy prev' to her would you?" Aphelion gave off a slight laugh, deciding to poke some fun at himself. Then he glanced at Viola's other arm, "Is it broken now? Do you want something for it, like a sling? I should have one in here somewhere..." he reached with his legs to pull up one of the saddlebags to himself and began going through its contents, deciding that if she didn't want the sling he could at least get himself another bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Isabelle let out a sigh of relief, before tilting her head.  "Well, I can forgive you, I guess.  But, he broke your arm?" she questioned, appearing to be less surprised and more curious.  "I mean, I know he has anger issues, but whatever it was must have been pretty bad if he was going to break your arm over it."  She shrugged.  "Or, maybe I don't know as much about him as I think I do.  Which isn't a lot, anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Shaking her head at Aphelion's question, Viola smiles at the gesture all the same. "No sling. I'm going to visit one of my usual healers to see about having it taken care of, but it should heal in a few days all the same."

Taking a seat on a nearby bench, she scoffs at Isabelle's statements, but tries to keep any hostility out of her voice. "I never said there wasn't a good reason, just that I never intended on doing the thing the reason was for. But you should work on that lack of information thing. If you intend on moving things forward with him, being in the dark won't be a good thing. You can trust me on that one."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:01 am

Aphelion nodded, his hand moving over to take out a waterbottle instead. As Viola spoke, he did little more than make sure Isabelle was secure before having Equinox lazily approach the bench Viola now sat on. Knowing full well that he had nothing to add to the discussion, considering his own scarce knowledge of Leo, he kept quiet and just sipped on his water, keeping his ears open.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Isabelle frowned.  "I'll try.  Maybe I'll ask next time I see him.  But, since we're here, anything that you'd be willing to tell me?"  She somewhat doubted that Viola would be wanting to give her any information, but figured that it wouldn't kill to ask.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Shaking her head fairly rapidly, Viola frowns at Isabelle's question. "Considering the information I have puts my life in danger, I can't imagine sharing it is a good idea. It'd be better for you to ask directly."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Aphelion didn't do much more than continue drinking, though he moved to petting Equinox too. He couldn't help but shake off the feeling that this was rather awkward, all this talk of Leo and lives being in danger. Nevertheless, these small bits of information he chose to ignore for now as he glanced at Viola curiously. True, he did do something stupid in the past that affected her, but... she seemed nice enough this time. Perhaps it'd be more than just one 'friend' he'd really make. But first, for a hopeful change of topic...

"So how's Chiu? Her eyes not, umm... acting up or anything?" he blurted out a question in hopes that mention of the girl would bring a smile back to Viola, something he took notice of earlier.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:23 pm

Isabelle nodded.  "Alright, then.  Suppose I should get working on that sometime soon."  She was somewhat disappointed that she couldn't receive any information, but was glad that Aph had decided to change the subject for them.  Hardly knowing anything about the girl in question, she decided to simply listen to their conversation for now.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Face lighting up slightly at her fiancee's mention, Viola can't help but smile. "She's fine... she might be having trouble walking, but she hasn't complained either. So I doubt your random concoction of plants has had a negative impact. I'd ask you both how Aoife and Leo were doing... but seeing as I've just seen them both, I already know the answer."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:42 am

Aphelion's body shivered slightly at the mention of Aoife but he kept his face as close to uncaring as possible, though he did grin slightly when he saw that he was right about getting Viola to smile, "I see. That's good then." he nodded, more so to himself than the others. A will in the back of his head cried out to ask about Aoife, but with how things stood now he feared the truth, so he simply added, "I may have something to help with her walking problem too... though that would depend on how much she's injured."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:47 pm

"Yeah... it's not injury related. I just wore her out, I think." Viola responds with a slight blush, not wanting to share too many details on the matter. She didn't feel bad for the antics with Chiu, but the after-effects on them both weren't the most convenient.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Obviously, it didn't take Aphelion a long time to get an idea of what Viola may have actually meant. A series of images showed up in his head as he felt his hand sub-consciously twitching for something to write with, considering the stream of thoughts that came from the images.

"I-I see... W-Well, if it's not an injury, I guess I can't help... Though if it's from weariness I would suggest that you'd, umm, extend the breaks between whatever it is that wore her out..." he said, trying to avoid outright saying what he meant, partially because it could've just been his perverted side giving him ideas but also because he didn't know how comfortable either of the women was with it. The images, however, he was content with keeping in mind.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:46 pm

"Yeah... breaks aren't that much of an option. She gets most of the week to recuperate, though." Viola responds, having no real issue with the current discussion. Even though she wasn't very fond of either of the people nearby, it wasn't a subject she was all that concerned with. "But anyway... what were you two doing before this?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:18 pm

"Umm..." Aphelion tapped his chin in thought, "I was... relieving stress via training dummies and Isabelle, well, happened to be around, so we ended up having a chat and we were just riding back now as it was getting late." he shrugged. It was really nothing interesting, and with Isabelle around he wasn't sure as to what degree of detail he ought to go in to.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:32 am

Isabelle nodded.  "I didn't have much to do today, so I was just sitting around in the arena.  By the time he showed up, most of the other people had left."  While it wasn't the entire story, retelling those events right now probably wasn't the greatest idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next