RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:18 pm

"Umm..." Aphelion tapped his chin in thought, "I was... relieving stress via training dummies and Isabelle, well, happened to be around, so we ended up having a chat and we were just riding back now as it was getting late." he shrugged. It was really nothing interesting, and with Isabelle around he wasn't sure as to what degree of detail he ought to go in to.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:32 am

Isabelle nodded.  "I didn't have much to do today, so I was just sitting around in the arena.  By the time he showed up, most of the other people had left."  While it wasn't the entire story, retelling those events right now probably wasn't the greatest idea.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:36 am

Frowning at the rather boring responses from the pair, Viola sighs. At least she had kind of fixed things with them, and it seemed like there would be no bad blood now. If only she could say the same about other people... but maybe eventually. "Well... alright then. I suppose we're all okay then? No more hostilities and such for potential future encounters?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:45 am

Aphelion's eyes widened at Viola's words. Well... Not like I should expect instant friendship... This sounds fairly good though. "Y-Yeah, sure, sounds good to me." he nodded in agreement. Though I wasn't really trying to be hostile at any time...
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Isabelle was completely satisfied with how the situation had turned out.  Even if they still weren't on great terms, it was certainly better than before.  "I'm okay with that.  Good luck with...  Whatever it is that you end up doing after this."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Shrugging slightly as she begins walking away, Viola glances back at the pair. "I'm sure we'll see each other around at some point in the future. Don't forget to talk to Leo, Isabelle." With all said and done, she continues on her way towards her vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:29 pm

"Er... See you later!" he called after her, though not as energetically as he usually would. Without waiting for a response, he pulled himself back onto the horse though now behind Isabelle, moving his arms around her waist, "Sorry, my back hurts a bit... You don't mind, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:49 pm

Isabelle shook her head.  "If you say so.  But don't try anything."  The situation was already fairly awkward, and him doing that didn't exactly help anything.  "We should get going."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]   New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New beginnings for old enemies? [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: