RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TJ

New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:47 pm

Mihail sat back on his bed after giving Adalyn her weapon. "Oh boy, can't wait." He was completely sarcastic about what he was going to be seeing. He wasn't sure what it would be, but he knew it wasn't gonna end well for him.

The sudden shock-wave shook the entire room and the ceiling above, causing a bit of a response from their neighbors. Mihail sighed before placing his face in his hand. "Oh boy..." was the only thing he could think of to say. 'Why do I feel like that is gonna be waking me up a lot...'

Mihail sat silently as Emma and Shiroe talked about themselves and their weapons. When Shiroe finished, Mihail sighed as she picked up is own rifle that he had left leaning up on the other end of the bed. "Guess I'm up. This is Minotaur. A light machine gun that can easily rip apart any grimm dumb enough to run at me." He paused for a second as he twisted the grip of the weapon, setting off its transformation. "It also doubles as an axe and shield if anything does make it close enough."

Returning his weapon back to its original form, he lastly addressed his semblance. Unlike Shrioe, I can't actually show you mine. It just slows down the world for me during close calls." Setting his gun off to the side, he looked towards Adalyn. "The floors yours, maestro."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:15 pm

"So it seems it's time to learn about the abilities of the great Adalyn!" She clears her throat and stands on the lower part of the bunk bed. He starts by holding up her baton and says, "This is Ostinato! One of the greatest masterpieces you'll ever see! This baby can split the ears of any baddy out there and also if you guys, if you piss me off enough...I also have my kettle drum here called Rubato which plays a beat that can outdo a metronome any day, and would make any band march to! It does the same thing as Ostinato but in short beats and it follows the rythem. I dpsadly don't know what my semblance is yet, but who needs one of those when your as great as me, am I right?" She jumps off the bad and stands in the middle of the floor bowin politely. She says, "Would any of my amazing fans like an encore?"
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:04 pm

"Umm..." said Emma unsure what to say at Adalyn and decided to just state the rest of her skills, "I am also a great making clothes. I make my own with dust resistance cloth. I can budget money if we need to. I can cook, clean, and do basic strategies."

With that Emma transform Toxic Reaper into its rest mode again and started unpacking her clothes.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:03 am

"Perhaps some other time Adalyn, we probably need to fix our room properly first before we do anything else." Shiroe said, looking over to Adalyn who just jumped off the bed. "I know how to play a few instruments, perhaps we can make music together some time." he added. Folding the last of his stuff he piles them on top of each other then puts them away.

Hearing Emma mention about cooking he says, "Cooking? Wonderful, maybe we can teach each other some recipies. I'm quite a cook myself. " Looking over to Emma he adds, "Maybe we can take turns serving meals if that's the case. I'm not that fond of the cafeteria food here. I should probably have a stove brought in as well." Pondering on the idea he looks around the room to see if there was anywhere he could place a stove.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:38 pm

Mihail could only sit there and practically gawk at Adalyn. 'This girl really is something...' He thought as he took his place back on his bed. He swung his legs up on the bed as he laid down. "And to think the Great Adalyn can't even use something like semblance. Maybe she isn't so great after all." He said with a hint of sarcasm.

Looking over to the other two discussing cooking, Hey, if you two ever need someone to test out some new recipes for, I don't mind having a few extra bites to eat."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:54 pm

Adalyn snaps her fingers at Mihail and looks him in the eye saying, "Look Lazy-ku ! All that matters is that I'm a good fighter, I don't need a semblance to destroy all of you! Just kidding..." She sits back down on the bed saying, "Speaking of food....I'm soooooo hungry...Whitie and Emma-chan? Can you cook us some delicious foodstuffs? Pweeeaaaaassseee."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:58 pm

"I'd be happy to, but as you can see," he says, gesturing his hand in an arc across the room, "we have no stove whatsoever to cook with. " Walking around the room, Shiroe finds a spot to place a makeshift kitchen. Estimating the space needed he takes out his scroll and contacts his butler, Dunham.

"If you'll excuse me, I have a call to make." he said to the team as he fiddled with his scroll. Walking towards the window he looks outside to see his butler sitting on a bench, apparently expecting to be called any moment now.

He really is stubborn, might as well make some use of him while he's here.

Sending a quick message through his scroll he notices Dunham get up and check his scroll as well then suddenly make a call. Looking towards the window, the butler gives a thumbs up to Shiroe then took his seat with a look on his face saying it will arrive shortly.

"Well," Shiroe said towards his team, "I've taken the initiative to acquire a stove for us, we just have to wait a few moments and it'll arrive in a flash." Shiroe took his seat once again then lied down on his bed while staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Emma blinked a few moments, she was going to answer Shiroe, then Mihail started talking, and finally Adalyn. Getting her thoughts together, Emma responded, "Well, my specialty is comfort food, breakfast, snacks, and sweets. Also, would you like me to move the fridge? And I did not bring any food with me. I thought it would be easier to go shopping after I unpacked" stated Emma looking at Shiroe.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:45 am

"That's a pity though I guess we can just go the cafeteria. Would any of you by any chance mind if we decided to just eat at the cafeteria instead?"Shiroe said, noticing their current problem.

Stove won't be here any time soon. Might as well go someplace else for the meantime
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:50 pm

Mihail chuckled a little at Adalyn's reaction. "Sure, I bet you're a great fighter." His kept up his sarcastic tone up, wanting to tease her a little more. Looking over at Emma while she brought up the situation with the fridge and lack of food. Shiroe then chimed after finishing his call, saying they might as well go to the cafeteria. Hopping out of bed, Mihail stretched his arms behind his head "As long as we can get something to eat, I couldn't care less." Mihail finished his sentence with a yawn as he walked toward the door. Pulling it open, he took a step back and to the side as he held it open for anyone that was following behind him. "We should get while we still can. No telling how long the lines might be."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Adalyn looked at Mihail and said, "I'm the best fighter..." She began to whine for about 10 minutes going on about how the cafeteria food was terrible and so forth. She soon decided it wasn't working so she said, "Fine, let's go eat the yucky cafeteria food..." She crossed her arms after grabbing Ostinato and putting it on the bed. She continued to whine and create a new argument almost every second, probably breaking her teammates ear drums worse than her weapon could.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 pm

Emma sighed not knowing what to do to keep her new teammate to shut up. They were outside of the dorms now and on their way to the cafeteria. Sighing again Emma asked Adalyn something, "So, what your favorite food Adalyn?" hoping that would make Adalyn stop whining for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:19 pm

"And that's why the cafeteria burrito's are so overpriced! Now on to my next point whi-"Adalyn stopped mid rant to answer Emma's question. She replied to it by saying, "My favorite food? Probably...I don't actually like one food particularly better than another one, and this brings me to my next point!" Emma's plan had obviously failed and gave Adalyn a whole new reason to keep ranting. She could go on almost forever with new topics about food prices and increases...
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Shiroe tried his best not to groan over Adalyn's continuous monologue about food and tries walking quietly despite the  constant drivel drilling into his ears. He didn't really care about what food was available and how much it costs because he usually just made his own meals, with some help from his butler sometimes. Trying to think of something else aside from Adalyn's never ending  barrage of words, Shiroe comes up with an idea to escape from the current situation.

"I've got an idea, why don't we race to the cafeteria? Last to arrive will get everyone else's food for them." he said, quite confident that he'll at least outrun Adalyn and get out of range of her voice. Besides, he was trained to be a agile as well as dextrous due to the nature of the weapon he wielded. Not being too heavy and easy to swing around, Shiroe could feel Ryuujin in his scabbard and tapped it a bit as if to make sure it was still there.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:00 pm

'Why won't it stop....' Adalyn's constant whine was starting to get to Mihail, then she kept at it as the left the room. After several minutes of it, Mihail was more than grateful when Emma broke the string of rants. The gratitude soon disappeared when it gave Adalyn more to rant about. Mihail tried his best not to rip his hair out when Shiroe interrupted her.

Mihail had been at the back of the group since he held the door open. Hearing the idea of a race with last place paying for everyone's meal was a little unpleasing in his position. Weighing his options of either a free meal or a meal at 4 times the cost if he just decided to walk, sighed knowing that a free meal was better than anything. he Slipping by everyone, he spun around, walking backwards. "If we're racing, I'm sure as hell not being last." He spun back around and took off.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:52 pm

Emma was freaking out. She going to be the one to pay for everyone's meal, cause her speed was her weakness. She was not that fast at all when it came to running. She hated it! Emma started to jog after Mihail praying to every deity that she know of that she was not the last one!
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:53 pm

Adalyn heard Shiroe's idea and immediately stopped talking. She looked towards him and said, "A race, a race! I'll beat all of you deadbeats and get free food!" With that said Adalyn began to sprint at full speed down the hallways making sure not to bump into anyone. She up right behind Mihail and attempted to trip him...no one would get in the way of her free food..."I'vegottagodosomething! That involves free food!" Adalyn was surprisingly fast for her small stature.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:43 am

Sprinting off as the trio started running, Shiroe gained more speed and managed to run ahead of Emma. Thinking about his proposition again, he starts realizing it might have been a bit unfair on the part of those who's speed wasn't on par with the rest. Slowing down a bit to keep pace with Emma he says, "Beautiful day for a jog if I do say so myself." Money not being a problem for him, he would be more than glad to pay for everyone's food but he knew that he shouldn't give them a bad impression. Thinking of a sudden solution he starts sprinting off again, this time catching up to Adalyn and Mihail, who oddly enough were quite fast despite what one would think of them.

Ok, the plan is to outrun them for most of the race but suddenly "get tired" near the end so Emma isn't the loser. Damn me and my big mouth, I guess a few meals wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Mihail continued weaving in and out of a few random pods of people standing around in the halls. He focused on keeping his breathing calm, a he noticed that he was in first. 'Not bad' As he ran forward, he looked over his shoulder to see Adalyn on his heels. 'Maybe a lose would calm down that eg-...' His train of thought was interrupted as he suddenly felt a foot tangle itself in his legs.

Putting his arms out in front of him, he was able to avoid any injuries as he rolled, losing all of his speed as the little girl scooted by him into first place. Sighing, he looked back to see he still had a comfortable lead over the rest of his team. Slowly raising back up to his feet, he decided it wasn't worth even trying to catch up, jogging the rest of the way to come in second. "Taking a friendly race a little serious, don't you think?" He said as he slouched down into a chair, waiting for the other two members to finish.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:01 pm

Emma tried to hurried to the lunchroom panting. Shiroe was slowing down and Emma saw this, using last of her speed she bolted to the lunchroom door. Emma touch the door a second before Shiroe and panted heavily as she drag her feet to the table where the rest of her teammates sat.

"We are NEVER going to race again!" exclaim Emma as she slouched in her chair still panting.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:43 pm

Unable to hold it in, Shiroe started laughing heartily, somewhat enjoying how he lost despite the consequence. Panting a bit he leans on a chair before saying, "I guess this means I'm buying. Pardon me but I have to rest for a moment. Tell me your orders so that I won't get any of them wrong." Taking a seat for a while he shuffles his feet a bit, trying to adjust his tired legs in such a way that the fatigue would go away.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:19 pm

As Adalyn sprinted into the cafeteria she managed to trip on a table and fall face first on the ground. She stood back up rubbing her head and said, "Why didn't you monkeys stop me! Now little Adalyn has a headache!" Adalyn began to pout but then realized she won and she would be getting a free meal. She looked behind her to see Mihail, then Emma, and finally Shiroe reach the door. She said to Shiroe, "Looks like Whitie is buying us yummy foodstuffs!" She then looked towards the menu saying, "Adalyn will have a burger, 2 fries, a wrap, 2 chocolate shakes, a cup of tea, biscuits and last but not least a sundae!" Most would be surprised the smaller girl order so much for her size.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:04 am

Not being out of breath since he took the last leg easy, Mihail relaxed as Emma finished just in head of Shiroe. He looked over at Adalyn as her booming voice echoed out the results. "Doubt everyone else cares that much Adalyn." Referring to all the looks from people being disturbed during their meal from the shouting.

Looking over at Shiroe, who just received a mountain of an order, he figured he might as well get it over with it. "I'll have two spicy chicken sandwiches and fries. Make sure to grab me some fruit punch for a drink."

After letting Emma finish his order and Shiroe walk off to pick up their meals, he thought he'd try to make some small talk. Looking towards Emma, he remembered how many problems she had with keeping up and how out of breath she was after the race. "Running really isn't your thing, huh?"
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:57 pm

Emma finished catching her breath and relay her order, "I'll have a double bacon cheeseburger with large order of fries and an extra large coke, please" Emma hoped it wasn't too expensive of a meal, seeing what Adalyn ordered. Sighing once more, Emma turn to Mihail who inquired about her lack of speed. "I can left almost anything, I can stop a bullet with my scythe, but make me run I always loose"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:04 pm

More surprised by the amount of food than the prices, Shiroe heads off for the counter with their orders, seemingly puzzles by how a girl as small as Adalyn could eat more than Emma. Perhaps it's her metabolism. Deftly handling the first order, Shiroe brings it back before saying, "Pardon me but I have to make one more trip considering the amount of food you guys want." somewhat aiming most of it at Adalyn. After around 2 more trips to the counter, Shiroe finally got to take a seat at the table and started taking a drink as the others were talking. "So, let's, how do you say it, chow down?" he said, lifting a glass in the air as if waiting for some cheers.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:53 pm

Adalyn licked her lips as she saw Shiroe approaching with her 2 large trays of food. She immediately dug into her burger but then stopped raising her 2 milkshake glasses to Shiroe's clinking them before taking a large sip out of each. Adalyn then finished devouring her burger and moved onto her fries and wrap. She paused eating for a moment and decided to digest a bit before finishing the rest of her rather large lunch, which was, a cup of tea, some biscuits and a sundae. She spoke to the group saying, "Thank you monkeys for losing to Adalyn today! It was truly my pleasure to make this meal possible, with the help of Whitie of course..." Adalyn made a derp face at Shiroe then said, "Done be so slow next time Whitie..."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:51 am

"Let's just say I was going easy on you today." he said, taking a drink from his glass and giving Adalyn a bright smile. "and you are welcome."

Shiroe was enjoying his company so far and he had a feeling that he might be able to trust them in the long run, besides they are his teammates after all. Frowning a bit at his meal he takes a bite and sighs a bit before taking another, a bit disappointed that he didn't get to cook his own food this time.

I'm guessing Dunham must be done with the delivery by now so for diner I'll be cooking my own meals. And maybe for my teammates as well.

END

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]   New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings. Moving In. [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2