RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside of the Scurvy Potato

Go down 
+4
Kellenredx
Shemskis
Skylight
DrGustave
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:04 pm

"Delinquents. People like them...." She whispers to herself "I hate...people....not Faunus..."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:22 pm

Luan pauses for a moment obviously thinking about possible outcomes...most of them would end with Luan or Sol either beaten or dead both of these were unacceptable to Luan.
"I WANT to fight that mean girl but she has too much back up"
He pauses for a second to think of a taunt
"Maybe she really cant back up her talk and needs others to work for her."
He keeps up his cheery tone the entire time

Last edited by kellenredx on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:28 pm

"Hey thanks for coming out here, man." Franklin says as he passes Riley. He then turns back to Rosa. "You OK? You seem kinda......pissed."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Rosa smiles and says" No. No Im completely fine... Who would you be meeting.. we may be meeting the same guy..."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:34 pm

"Just ah....just some guy. I don't know his name, but he's supposed to have a continuous set of jobs that could use my set of skills." Frank said while walking back to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Luan's stupid grin grows he quickly turns and nearly shouts 
"MEAN LADY!...I challenge you! one on one!"
He then strikes a heroic pose 
He beams
"Just so that we can get out our aggression for next time"
He was lying he wanted to fight
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:15 pm

Franklin turned around and looked at the twins then back to Rosa. "You uh..you gonna go uno-a-uno with tentacles over there?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Rosa turns around and says" Why not? I'm going to pummel the crap out of you and then break those stupid *** tentacles." She takes out Ares and the rest of the 10 plagues. The 9 other plagues form wings on Rosa's back and Ares is powered by Fire and Ice dust.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Luan frowns for a second while the tentacles shift a little
"Wow great to see we are fighting a reasonable opponent"
All four of the Tentacles spread out and he stands for a minute before having two of the claws push off the ground giving him a burst of speed toward Rosa
Using his extra momentum he sent one tentacle directly toward Rosa's chest  while wrapping two of the tentacles around his body for defence
He left one of the Tentacles free to prepare a counter attack
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Its been a few days since Laeleps completed his last job and he was starting to run out of money. "I need to find something soon before the hunger gets to me." Laeleps wanders through the area when he comes across The Scurvy Potato. "This looks like somewhere I could find a few lives that need ending, should be fun." He takes out a cigarette and lights it. He walks toward the door when he notices a fight is going on. He gets a feeling in the pit of his stomach. "Its been too long since I last saw blood. I'm gonna have a little fun before I look for work." Laeleps forms an evil smile as he runs toward the fight.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:28 am

The slam from Luan's tentacles hitting the ground shook the bottle of whiskey out of Maximillion's hand, making it shatter on the ground. "HEY!" He said in a booming voice. "WHO BROKE THE BOOZE?!"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:59 am

OOC: Gustave, Franklin's a pirate, right? Can I get his profile PM'd?

IC:

Riley turned, walking towards the side of this battle. Was it cool? No, not really. As far as he could tell, the two twins were constantly yappering about how this girl was bad, this girl was using her talents, this girl was selling her body, blah blah blah, and how its bad and they should stay away.

Yet this is the second time they've decided to turn around, come back, and try to pick the girl up.

With tentacles.

At this point, Riley didn't know what to believe, so he just watched alongside Franklin and Maximillion. In the corner of his eye, he spots Laeleps running towards the fight. While he stayed still, he did keep alert, and he did mention it to the others.

"Guys," Riley said as he nudged Franklin and Maxi, before pointing towards the newcomer.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:09 am

"Did he break the booze?" Asked Maximillion quietly to Riley. "If he broke the Sky Captain's booze..."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:51 am

Franklin looks toward the man running toward the fight. "He may just want to watch, but if he interferes I'll take care of him." He says as he opens the compartments on Impes Caligas and keeps a close eye on the man.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:38 pm

Rosa takes out a knife from her pocket and throws it at the tentacle" Going for my areas on the first strike eh?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Laeleps notices people getting tense over his movements Well I shouldn't dissapoint As he draws nears Laeleps loads a flashbang into his left arm and extends the blade from his right. "I want BLOOD!!" He fires the flashbang into the crowd .
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Luan turns his head to the side
"Areas? I- oooooh"
it seemed he was talking to himself almost

the knife pangs harmlessly off off the tentacle

Luan unwraps the tentacle quickly swinging both tentacles toward rosa from left and right
he keeps the third tentacle ready for projectiles
the fourth pushed to give him a burst of speed forward
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:59 pm

"What the fu-" Just as Franklin was finishing his sentence the flashbang hit. "Crap! My eyes!" He said stumbling and rubbing his eyes. 'This is where bringing my mask would've helped.'
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:00 pm

The knife pangs harmlessly as a bright bang blinds luan for a second
After hearing the battle cry he stops his attacks
"Listen lady I dont think that was you and he seems to want blood"
Luan still cant see
"Its in our best interest to take care of him first"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Rosa pulls her hat over her eyes as she senses something heading towards her... something light, small and explosive." Fine...Only because this maniac is here."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:22 pm

As he lands Laeleps loads bullets and lightning dust into his arm. "The party has arrived! Who wants to dance first!" Laeleps looks at Rosalina. "Oh pretty girls make the best screams."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:26 pm

Franklins vision begins to un-blur and he can see two figures opposite each other and one running towards them. He launches a small burst of dust out of his shoes to launch him towards the man. However due to lack of vision and depth perception he simply falls over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Scurvy Potato
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next