RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Mothers Choice (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dakir

A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:39 pm

Kasumi couldn't help but chuckle at the boy's eagerness. She wondered to herself if he was the type who wanted power for power's sake, or to protect that which he believed in. That brought her mood down a tad. Her smile faded and she decided to go wait on the top of a tree. She liked scenic views.

She pointed her hands at the ground, palms up, and shot a blast of wind at the ground, propelling her up to the top of a large tree. She twisted and landed on an upper branch. She settled her feet on the branch and leaned against the large trunk. A warm breeze blew through the canopy and she thought to herself, This may be an interesting day.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:43 pm

When he said he did want her to do this Aurora smiled and turned around, placing a hand on his shoulder. Close your eyes and Focus Zwei. she said before his bleached white aura flared around her before she closed her eyes and her own aura flared, causing his to cover him instead. For it is In passing that we achieve immortality, through this we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all. Infinite in distance and unbound by death, I release your soul, and by my shoulder protect thee... she thought as she placed her other hand on his shoulder, causing his own aura to tone down in brightness and stay solid as her own Pink aura slowly faded away, leaving her even more tired than she already was. There...It's done. she said with a smile, this one clearly had a lot of aura to spare....
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Zwei listened to Aurora's instructions and did as she asked. He heard her recite a few lines and soon after it was finished. He caught a glimpse of his bright white aura when he opened his eyes before noticing Aurora more tired than she was a moment ago. He wasnt sure to ask if she was ok or to thank her a million times after a moment his concernfor his friend won over. "Are you going to be alright? That seemed to have taken a lot out of you" his voice was clear with concern. After a moments pause "Thank you so much...I owe you a million!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Yeah, I'm fine, It's a natural Side Effect of Awakening someone's aura, since the Process requires you to draw it out using your own Aura. she said before he thanked her for it. Not a Problem Zwei, If you're a huntsman then you'll need every edge you can get against The Grimm. she said with a smile as she pulled her one emergency energy drink out of her bag and knocked it back, now back to normal. Anyway I think your aura will be a great help to you, you seem to have a lot of it. she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:09 pm

"A lot eh?...wow thank you so much!". Now I can become an even better huntsman!. "Like I said I owe you for that it may save my life one day". He began to look around for a moment a little confused and a little worried "Uh where did Kasumi go?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:19 pm

She barely heard the boy...what was his name...Zwei, from down below. She closed her eyes and smirked, "Up here!" She called. "The view really is fantastic!"

She looked over the red sea of leaves spread out before her. Way off to her left was the city, but it was far in the distance. She took a deep breath and exhaled, relishing the warm wind.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:28 pm

When he thanked her for doing this Aurora smiled. Again Zwei, Its not a problem. I just have one favor to ask of you. If you ever meet a boy about your age Named Tyler Yamasaki, tell him that he'd better not get into too much trouble at Beacon. I don't need to bury another person I care about... she said with a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Zwei nodded quickly and frowned slightly once she finished what she had said.Well thats kinda sad he paused for a moment "Alright I will I promise". "Well we better get going before more grimm come". He looks up to Kasumi "YO ARE YOU COMING?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Kasumi sighed, I suppose we should keep moving. She placed her hand on the trunk of the tree and pushed off the branch. She slid down the tree, spinning around the trunk as she did so. She hit the ground and came to a stop, looking up at the two. The boy seemed incredibly upbeat, and she sensed a fairly strong surge of aura emanating from him.

"The city is this way." She said as she began to walk to her left.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:47 pm

When Kasumi told them the city was this Way Aurora smiled. My Bike isn't too far from here if you two don't want to walk. she said with a smile as she leaned against a tree, waiting for their reactions.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:55 pm

"A bike? Sounds cool!". Zwei was shining with enthusiasm now since his aura had been awakened. He adjusts his mask and look for the bike hoping it was within sight somehow. "Lead the way!" He beamed
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:59 pm

When Zwei Told her to lead the way she smiled and looked at Kasumi. It can fit all three of us if you don't want to walk all the way back to the City Kasumi. she said, leaving the offer open for her to decide, but she also knew that they needed to get to her bike before something happened to it. So, turning in the opposite direction she started walking to where she had left her bike, Nike. You coming? she asked the both of them as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:33 pm

Zwei walked right to Aurora's side and walked with her. "Of course I am" He grinned and followed her. "What is your bike like?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:37 pm

It's a nice Bike, The seat can fit three people, she's sleek, she's fast. I call her Nike. She's a red Bike with a black flame design on her, so she will be a little hard to spot, keep an eye out for the flames if you want to spot her. she said with a smile, referring to her bike as a person like so many Bikers did, and like her own son did with his bike Night...
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Zwei listened to Aurora talking about her bike intently he enjoyed watching people.talk about things they liked and howtheir faces would light up with passion. He was able to let a "Wow" escape his lips before continuing to listen. If he was refering to Aurora or the bike...the world may never know. He also made a.mental note.to meet this Tyler guy she had been talking about a lot.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:01 pm

After A few minutes of walking Aurora finally spotted the Black flame motif that Nike bore, she smiled. It turned out to be a good Idea to paint those black flames onto the bike. Here She is, My Bike Nike. she said with a smile as she pulled the keys out of her pocket and put them in the ignition but didn't turn them, they would be waiting for the girl that had helped them for a while, but if she didn't show up in ten minutes, she would leave her behind.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Kasumi closed her phone and looked up, watching the two disappear into the woods. Hmm... She thought. She followed slowly, not quite liking that she had to rely on someone else for transport, but she needed to get to the city, and quickly.

She came upon the two already sitting on the bike. She said, "Sorry, had to take a phone call." As she climbed aboard.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Its fine, Come on, lets get out of here she said as she kicked up the kickstand and opened up the throttle, causing them to speed off towards the city...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mothers Choice (Open)   A Mothers Choice (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mothers Choice (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3