RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twin Peaks [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DrGustave
DrGustave

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:19 pm

As Frank walked into the club he looked around. Seeing no one he knew he took a seat at the bar area. "Whiskey please. I gotta tell you, this place is a thousand times better than that crap-hole I drank at before..." He said mostly to himself
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Luans shoe hit the floor, it would have made an echo if not for the booming music in the club. Luan cringes a little at the excessive notice "damn its loud...AND IT AWESOME!" He nearly shouts over the music. He turned back to his brother "Are you coming Sol?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:41 pm

Luan smiles stupidly "Awww c'mon I know you like them!". He grabs Sol by the arm and drags him to the dance floor. He stares at Sol waiting for him to start dancing and after a minute he starts dancing himself. Luan's dancing fit with the music perfectly and the entire crowd began to follow his own erratic dance (much like himself)
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Luan looked around while continuing to dance with perfect grace (at least thats how he thought of it as). Sol was no longer at his side...he must have gotten shy and went somewhere else . There was no way he would find Sol by normal means with all these people in the club. He crawled on top of a glass pillar being careful not to crack it. "YO SOL YOU THERE!?" now all he had to do was wait for a foot to come flying in his face.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Luan saw a bullet fly toward him he didnt have much time to react all he was able to do was move a tentacle in front of the bullet. Unfortunately it had knocked him off balance and he came crashing down to the ground off of the top of the pillar. He landed on the ground with a loud thud!. The tentacles were able to break most of the fall. He slowly climbed to his feet "Well I know where he is now". he began walking toward the bar that he had been shot from.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Frank looked back toward the bafoon who had fallen off of one of the pillars. "Jeez people like that shouldn't be allowed in here..." He said as he took another sip of his whiskey. As he casually looked down the bar he focused on Sol. "...Crap."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Luan pushes and forces his way through the crowds of dancing people. His back mildy ached now but I would probably be better in the morning if he didnt hurt it anymore than it already was. Once he had made his way to the.bar he spotted his brother sat down beside him and elbowed him in the ribs "Are you tryin to kill me?" He never noticed the familiar face sitting down at the bar with them.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Frank stares at Sol for a moment before looking back at his now empty drink. "Hey Dev, refill please." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Luan instantly reconizes the face that had been pointed out to him. "How can you forget him!...I think his name was...Franklin! yeah thats what it was!". He looked at Sol with a confused look "Why does it matter if he likes the clubs too?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:59 pm

Luan paused to refresh his memory "OH You mean when the nice lady who gave me her number and the guy who elbowed flashbang guy?...OF COURSE I REMEMBER!" He nearly shouted that last part. He looks back at Sol "Are you trying to cause trouble? Thats my job!" Luan frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Luan completely ignored Sol and got out of his seat and started to head toward Franklin
He looked over to the dance floor andsaw that everyone was still doing thay fabulous dance he made. Soon afterward he took a seat beside Franklin "Wassup buddy?" He smiled brightly
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Franklin looked up from his drink 'Oh good, both of them are here....' He looked over at the immature trickster. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:07 pm

Luan just smiles and pats Franklin on the back. "Just wondering how you have been is all!". He turns to the bartender "Something sweet!"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:09 pm

"Right, well I don't think we should really be talking..." Frank says coldly. "Our last interaction wasn't exactly....promising. Do you understand what I'm saying?" He says with a condescending tone in his voice as he took another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Luan tilts his head in question "I really dont...all I remember is you elbowed flashbang guy and then more stuff happened". It was obvious He had forgotten most of what happened only the parts he found amusing he remembered. "And whats with that tone? And here I am trying to be nice" he pretends to be offended.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Luan looks up at Sol and smiles innocently. "What does it look like im doing? Im just catching up with Ol' Frank here!" He gets his drinknand sips it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twin Peaks [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Peaks [Open]   Twin Peaks [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twin Peaks [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next