RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:30 am

"Don't worry, it is rather simple. I am sure it can be set up for you. Hope you don't mind teaming up with Ferdiad." Smiling at his embarrassment, she would show no heed to the fact he is on the Titanic Knight's side.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:37 am

"I'll be fine as long as we don't get into each other's way." he said, picking up some sand and moving it over the ground to write finely with it, "And I'm anxious to meet him properly... The first time I met kitty's family I was hung upside down from the roof."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:32 am

Laughing, she would decide to explain how it is used, though doubting he would still know what to do, "Haha. What you do, is put on a head mounted display and given a controller, it's rather simple and we will let you practice beforehand."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:04 am

"Uhh... Right." he said, sounding completely thrown off and confused.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:10 am

Suddenly realising that they are not talking about how it works, she would curse at the daydream she had, "Huh? Oh, about how you play the game, sorry. What did you say just now?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:11 am

"Uhh... I'm not sure." he said, getting completely confused at this point. Then he shook his hand, "Whatever. I'm a fast learner. I'll figure it out eventually."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:41 am

Nodding to him with a smile, knowing all the edits to the code they have to do, she gets up and dusts her clothing off, "I guess you will. Try not to break anything, and Aoife's mother is... Sensitive about her ears. I mean, I am only allowed to do so because I am to be the future wife of the next head. As for you... Cecilia does seem to favourite Aoife more than Connla."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:46 am

"Yeah... I hope Aoife warms up to the idea of marrying me..." Aphelion said before springing back up as well, "Hey, if Connla made you a ring out of a part of a Grimm you killed would you like it? Hypothetically speaking." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:50 am

Thinking for a few minutes, she would laugh and look at her hand, "Well I wouldn't know how to react I guess. Not that fond of wearing something what tried to kill me personally. But that said, a rich looking ring would be against my teachings and nature, as any spare cash I have goes straight to helping other people."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:53 am

"Quite rightfully so." Aphelion said after the (rather awkward for him) pause, "Back home my tribe was very strict about everybody able doing what they could for the whole community. I'm happy to see that it is close to the same beyond the jungles." he added, a bit embarrassed about the question and doing his best to divert back away from it.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Smirking, Lilliana would look around and then back to Aphelion, "Not everyone is like that, or there would be no homeless or anything like that, would there? That said. I acknowledge I will have no say in what occurs to the Knight's money, or else they would be bankrupt in a week, heh."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:26 pm

"Well, at least a few efforts to aid can make a good difference." Aphelion commented passively, "I'm not really charitable, mostly because I rarely have any money in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Laughing at him, she turns a small shade of red, "W-Well. I can't really help with the having no money part, but thank you for the kind words, I try my best to uphold the expectations of a future priestess of the Church. That said, entering Connla's family will be no small feat."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Aphelion gave her a wide smile, "Aren't challenges the best if they have proportional rewards? Besides, I can survive without money well enough... It's more Aoife's 'wants' that I'm worried about..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5