RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:23 pm

"Well, I can. She likes to wrap around like a kitty. It's kind of... scary how innocent she can be." he said, looking down at the ground, remembering her warmth around his leg.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:25 pm

Laughing all the more, she would get up and pat her clothing down, moving over to the area he is by before sitting back in the sand, her voice lowered, "You didn't hear this from me. But she probably acts like a kitten because her mother is one, A faunus I mean. I've met her a few times and she slipped up in a conversation, so Connla told me about it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Aphelion looked and sounded completely surprised, "F-Faunus? B-But she doesn't have ears or anything... I mean, not that I looked specifically, but she doesn't... She'd be cute with kitty ears... But she doesn't have any!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:33 pm

"I didn't believe him at first, that is until the next time I saw her I saw a brief twitch under her hair. Not anything large, but enough to pass off as not just a sudden head jerk. As for Aoife not having any , it's up for wondering why that is so." Whistling innocently, she would look up at the sky, not saying anything more.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:37 pm

"Maybe she does... Like, tiny ones hidden in her hair. Then I could pet 'em and stroke 'em and scratch 'em..." he started listing what he could do to her ears dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:40 am

Laughing at him once more, she would start rolling in the sand, not speaking as her sides feel like they are at the breaking point. Tears forming, she would evidently be going too far over so little a thing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:45 am

"...and then I could brush 'em..." he continued his listing until he looked at her, noticing tears. He leaned in closer, "You okay there?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:04 am

Shaking her head, she would wipe at the tears forming, but still keep rolling around, "Wahahaha. Brushing her ears. Ahahahaa. I-I'm okay, my sides. Aahaha."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:09 am

Pouting, Aphelion started poking her sides, "I'm serious! I would play around with them if she had any. I love cats. I love every kind of cat." he said, his face changing to dreamy once again, "I just wanna hug them all..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:45 pm

Yelping at being poked, it would serve to calm her down. Eyeing him she would poke him in return, "I am not sure if to be creeped out by what you are saying, or laugh at it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:46 pm

"...both?" Aphelion asked before bursting out into laughter, poking her back for poking him.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Deciding this is to become a full blown poke war, Lilliana goes into attack mode, her laughing resuming at full steam ahead as she attacks, not speaking to concentrate fully.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Accepting the challenge, Aphelion would start laughing even louder as his poking sped up to almost 6pps.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Only reaching 5pps , she would slowly be beaten back. Deciding to swap it up however, her laughing would die down a little, her poking starting to increase up to 7pps, in an effort to assault his keep, if the castle was his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:14 pm

"Secret martial arts technique... Pokapocalypse!" he would exclaim, his aura lighting up as he activated his speed boost, reaching 15pps but holding back so he doesn't poke in too deep.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Deciding to surrender under such a barrage, she would raise her hands, laughing stopping fully to allow her to speak, "I surrender. I surrender. Cheating by using your aura,meanie."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:26 am

Withdrawing, Aphelion would shake off his palms as if they were hot, "It's not cheating if it's martial arts." he stated jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:11 am

Rolling her eyes, she would suddenly remember something important, "Hey. I know you are not one for people, but want to come with me and Connla to their little party they are having? Aoife will be there and so will her mother. So you could meet Cecilia and enjoy a large meal."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:17 am

"Party eh?" he said, looking deep in thought.

Maybe this time Aphrocol will pass undetected... But wait, this is Aoife's family... But Aphrocol... But kitty...

...wait, I promised myself, no more getting into needless trouble as long as someone might care about me. The hell am I thinking...

"Sure, I'll go. I don't really have any sort of tight schedule. Do excuse me that I don't eat meat though, if you could."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:25 am

"It's fine. Someone will have to eat the vegetables." Laughing after her response, she would shake her head afterwards, "They aren't bad. Just when you consider that Aoife is still growing so she needs her meat, her Father is a walking tank of muscles, her mother is a faunus what prefers to eat fish. It just leaves me and Connla usually to eat the them."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:29 am

"Yeah... She should get all the meat she needs." he said, a brief flash of the perverse undertone of the statement showing on his face, "But I'm reasonably fine with eating meat, it's just that... I'd really rather not. I will if I have to, but I really would prefer to stick to vegetables."

He smiled and jumped into the sandbox, starting to make sand angels, "Besides, it's always nice to try someone else's cooking, not have to bother about it on your own."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:51 am

"Heh. Well if we pick you up then we shall take you there before it starts. Deal?" Smiling at him, she would be secretly planning to find out how good he is at the games, as if her position was ever questionable.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:53 am

"Sure. But if you're planning to go pick me up on the Ursa I can't bring Equinox along so I'd have to stick to you guys... At least the Ursa probably doesn't go as fast as Aoife on her bike..." he said, secretly preparing to see if he could find out some new cooking techniques while he was there.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:08 am

"That's alright. I am spending the night there so you will get your ride back. Also, there is a really good training simulator that we use, could try it if you want." Commenting idly, she goes back to facing the sky while in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:11 am

"Training simulator? Uh... I could if it's not too complicated. I can barely use a computer." he said, slightly embarrassed, "Though I am used to more of a 'break your fists on rocks' training."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:30 am

"Don't worry, it is rather simple. I am sure it can be set up for you. Hope you don't mind teaming up with Ferdiad." Smiling at his embarrassment, she would show no heed to the fact he is on the Titanic Knight's side.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:37 am

"I'll be fine as long as we don't get into each other's way." he said, picking up some sand and moving it over the ground to write finely with it, "And I'm anxious to meet him properly... The first time I met kitty's family I was hung upside down from the roof."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next