RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:16 pm

Katy looked between the pair of them with a small frown. Assuming Melissa was just being nice, she figured they both thought the costume didn't suit her after all and quickly ducked back into the changing room to change back into her regular clothes. Changing back to her normal outfit she folded up the two costumes (she didn't know where they went, so might as well leave them folded nicely for whichever store clerk would put them back) and exited the dressing room to rejoin the two girls.

"I'm ready to go. I was pretty sure nothing in here would really suit me, anyway," she said to Aoife, then glanced curiously at Melissa. "You still need to visit some weapon shops and stuff, right?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:47 am

'Heheheh. She thinks nothing here suits her? She'll see...' Nelissa thought, almost missing Katy's question in her evil plotting.

"Yup! But if we're in a rush I can skip the candy store, I have plenty already!" She replied, shaking her bag to show off the rustling sound of a bag of candy, "I really only need to go to the blacksmith to place an order!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:57 am

"It's not exactly a rush, just that the party at our place starts in around an two hours, and we have to still get there." Rubbing the back of her head, she would smile slightly as the ears twitch again. Was well worth the five times increased cost, leaving her with hardly any money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:08 am

"Wait," Katy said, looking at Aoife curiously. "Party?" Had Aoife mentioned a party? Katy wasn't sure, but she thought she'd remember something like that. "How many people are going to be at your house?" Parties could be fun. As long as nobody got too drunk, at any rate.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:20 am

Melissa shrugged indifferently - in truth even going to the blacksmith could wait, but she'd rather place the order sooner rather than later, and she had used her candy money on the thing she had bought in the paper bag she was holding anyways. Good thing she had a big enough safety stash stored up. She always made sure to put some aside in case she ever ran out of money.

"Party? Sounds like fun!" She said, hearing Aoife mention a party. Parties were always fun, they seemed to be one of the only times people didn't care about crazy.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:23 am

"Well. More of just our family and Lilliana. I think it was mentioned her and Connla were bringing someone, but I don't know who." Shrugging afterwards, she would start leaving the shop, continuing to speak, "It's sort of like a party whenever mother gets back, as she is normally out working."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:14 am

Katy followed along, nodding thoughtfully. "Well, it sounds like it will be interesting," she said, then scowled. "As long as your brother behaves himself, anyway. I'd feel about about injuring someone in their own home, after all." It might be a good way to make a flashy exit though. She'd need to remember to storm out after shooting him, though.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:55 am

Looking around as she exited the store along with her two friends, Melissa tried to remember where the blacksmith she usually used was. Was it that direction? Around that corner? Behind there? Upstairs? Downstairs? Over there? Behind there? In there? Melissa's jumbled thoughts resulted in her taking half steps in every direction constantly - a rather ridiculous looking scene by anyone's standards.

"Umm... Right! It's this way!" She finally said, walking in a seemingly random direction. To tell the truth, it WAS chosen completely randomly, and Melissa was merely hoping the blacksmith was this way. Otherwise she'd look foolish.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:00 am

Rolling her eyes, she would follow the queen of random. Shaking it off as her getting a sense of positioning, she sighs loudly, "Don't worry, he will probably stay in his room. And he isn't that bad, he just likes to joke around. Would you rather that my dad had walked over and done it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:11 am

Katy quirked an eyebrow at Aoife, then offered a sincere shrug. "Does he wear less armor than your brother? Cause less armor means more places to shoot. So.. yes? Maybe?" Frowning, she offered another shrug. "I can always wait until they aren't expecting it and then hit him with a rubber chaff shell. Bruise 'em up really good from a distance," she offered, before looking around where they were walking. "Um, is this the way to the blacksmith?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:22 am

Melissa abruptly halted, turned around and faced Katy, with a shocked look on her face and hands placed scoldingly on her hips. She gasped in over exaggerated disbelief, "How could you! You really think I would get lost? You don't trust my navigation skills? You've hurt me now! How about you lead the way then!" She said, faking a look of hurt on her face. In actuality, she was hoping someone would lead her to the blacksmith, because she had no idea where to go.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:26 am

Sighing heavily, she would facepalm at her, "Do you want to go there tomorrow when I have money? As I need to get my bike, so if you are heading there, I will call you when I have it so we can meet up again." Without giving her time to reply, she would start walking back to the highstreet, knowing where to go from there for her precious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:32 am

Katy walked over and grabbed Melissa's hand to lead her along, following Aoife, and offered an apologetic smile. "I don't know where it is either," she said. "I think we better follow her," she whispered conspiratorially to Melissa. "If you really don't want to wait until tomorrow to put your order in maybe we can sneak out in a while and try to find the place."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:53 am

Determined to assert herself as a good navigator (Despite the fact that she was anything but one. She had gotten lost in a straight passageway once!), Melissa shook her head, instead dragging Katy back in the direction she had been moving previously, "Nonono! I'm sure it's here! And what do you mean either? Trust me, it wont take long!" She said confidently. Hopefully lady luck would favour her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:47 am

Not looking back to see if they were following, she would just head to her bike with the cat ears still placed on. Ignoring any looks from other people, she would sigh heavily, "I don't see the problem. It's not like they are trying to beat me up." Getting to the nearby carpark rather quickly, she would take out the part covering her trunk and shunt the bag in, "Hmm. I could get some gas while I am at it. Will be a half hour drive unless I go top speeds..."

Interrupted by a call on her scroll however, she would accept the video call to have her mother yelling over exceedingly loud music. Ears in full view and in the background, Connla and Lilliana would both be in draped garments, luckily still wearing clothing underneath as they attempt to dance to the beat, laughing heavily. Room mostly shown, it would be dominated by the couches and seating arrangements. In front of the couch would be a massive screen, with trophies from hunts on and around the mantelpiece. Stone floor covered by skins of Beowolves and Ursa, she would yell at her child, "Hey! Party is in full swing. Connla and Lil' have their guest round, apparently he is someone you spend A LOT of time with, but wouldn't say his name. He is practising with your father at the moment on the sim, apparently they are having a two verse two. Anyway, get here as soon as you can or you will miss all the food."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Katy held back a sigh, deciding to let the girl try and find her way to the blacksmith. "Aoife," she called out towards the other girl. "I think we're going this way after all? Which way is it to your place? We can try and find our way there if you're in a hurry."

Katy figured that the worst case scenario would be that they needed to return to the pub to ask for directions, but she was fairly confident they would find it eventually. How hard could it be to find a shop?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Amazingly, Melissa's completely made up route led her right to the blacksmith. Obviously it was a sign of divine favour - or maybe it was just a result of the large signs pointing to the blacksmith scattered around. Probably the former.

"See! I told you know I knew where it was! I'm a great navigator, y'know! I'll just be one sec!" Melissa bragged, walking into the blacksmith to place a quick order. Luckily, there wasn't a line, so she was able to place her order for the parts for her planned weapon upgrade quickly and easily, allowing her to place it and leave in a matter of minutes.

"Okay! Let's go find Aoife!" She said cheerfully, although her wallet certainly wasn't feeling cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:29 am

Not hearing them over the finishing song of the call, deciding she didn't need to yell over it now, she would smile, "Just getting a few things, then will be there. Will be there in up to an hour." Deciding that in the background, the couple would have balls of steel, they would kick on a new song, guitar bursting out into play just as loud as before, Connla starting off the line singing,"Fast as the wind, the invasion has begun! Shaking the ground with the force of thousand guns! First into line of fire, first in to hostile land! Tanks leading the way, leading the way~" Facepalming on screen, her mother would smile as the first of her missiles form, the call quickly cutting afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:49 am

Katy looked around, slightly confused from the route they had taken. She hadn't really been watching for signs; she figured Melissa was just leading them around randomly. Which meant she wasn't quite sure where they had left Aoife, or if Aoife was even where they left her anymore.

"Any chance you remember how to get back to where we left Aoife?" she asked the other girl, still looking around. Had they come through that side street? Or down that one?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:58 am

Melissa looked around as well, trying to remember where they were, but failing. She had just been randomly walking, and had no idea how to get back to their original location. They could just randomly walk through the streets though. Maybe she would get lucky again.

And so she began walking randomly through the streets once more, hoping to get lucky.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:00 am

Deciding to at least try to make them do less work, she would decide they have gone the wrong way or something. Sighing heavily, she would send a message asking where about Melissa was, and start heading with her bike to their last known position, going slower as to not run someone down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:24 am

Katy opted to follow Melissa instead of trying to navigate their way back to where they had left Aoife. She hadn't really spent enough time in the city to have a decent idea of which streets led to where, so instead of trying to figure out where they were going she busied herself with listening for the engine of Aoife's motorcycle.

"We shoulda dragged Aoife with us," she said with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:39 am

Getting Aoife's text, Melissa stopped, looking around to try find out where they were. She didn't want to get lost and miss the party, "Umm, wait! Aoife is asking where we are, I think we should just wait here for her!" She told Katy.

Texting back Aoife with their location, she sat down on the ground to wait.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:42 am

Stopping briefly to look over the details, she would sigh and pick up the speed, reaching them a few minutes later, moved right to the front so the pair can fit on, "Yo. You may need to get on now, they are already starting and we will miss all the fun if you keep running around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:10 am

Katy let out a small sigh of relief and hopped on the very back of the bike, leaving room in the middle for Melissa to squeeze on. "How far away is your place, anyway?" she asked, curiously. If it was close enough it might mean there wouldn't be enough time for Melissa to get bored and start tipping the bike like before. They were only gonna be lucky so many times before one of them got seriously hurt.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:17 am

"A while, so hold on tightly." As soon as Melissa got on, she would zoom off to the main roads and then far into the outskirts of the town, the engine and radio making an incredibly loud noise as she reaches speeds over one hundred and fifty miles per hour.

*TIMESKIP* Arriving at the evident gardens of her house around half hour later, the house would be befitting for a family of Bounty hunters who will do anything for money, scaffolding in place in parts of the castle-state home, evident building going on to make another tower. Forest in the backround, the music from inside would be hearable even from across the property. Getting off the bike with a small smirk, she would say rather proudly, "Welcome to my home, seems father and Connla are still building, so watch out over there."

Meanwhile, in the house the party would be in full swing. Rest of the house revealed as another Massive screen with games stacked up on high by it.   Dubstep and Electro music back on, the battle would of just ended with the Team of Ferdiad and Aphelion as the winners. With the bet of allowing the touching of Cecilia's ears, the target would be curled up and fast asleep on a couch, the ears still in full view as a jar of honey with a bowl in it would be on the floor. Purring, by her feet would be a small Beowolf pup, happily gnawing on a slab of raw meat on a plate as if it wasn't in the house of humans and Faunus. With this in effect, the duo would of gone back to trying to dance, while the titan known as Ferdiad Conn Knight would have left in just his shorts and starting to make the dinner, leaving the pony-tailed boy to do his thing.

Da House:
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Aphelion sat behind the couch, munching on a lettuce leaf. He cracked his hands before reaching over the couch and, finding Cecilia's cat ears, he would pincer them very softly before starting to rub them slowly, quiet giggles escaping his mouth as his mind trailed off from the softness of kitty ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next