RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:55 pm

Melissa blinked in surprise at Aoife's outburst, trying to hold back a laugh. Why didn't she ask? Didn't she basically throw herself at the girl during the field trip to Autunno? And now she was supposed to have asked? After Autunno though, she got together with Crying Guy... So was she meant to ask then?!

"I didn't ask because weren't you already getting all lovey dovey with Crying Guy?" She asked, managing to keep a smile on her face and her voice at least slightly calm.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Blushing all the more, Aoife just stammers a little before composing herself, "Melissa... If it comes down to me or some random girl you don't know... Please , choose me... Though try not to rub it in his face, I want to try and help you with your fun problem, after all." With that, she slowly raises her head again, first only her eyes before the rest of her face followed suit, her attempts to remove the blood what had rushed to her face obvious.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:00 am

"Normally I would be against you cheating on your boyfriend buuuut... if you insist..." Melissa teased, a smile on her face as she moved her head closer and closer until her nose was only a centimetre away from touching Aoife's.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:09 am

Nodding slightly, she very timidly moves forwards to kiss her, it being only a peck on the lips before she pulls back, "W-Well? A-Are you satisfied with that? Or d-do you mean all the w-way?" Smiling back after a few seconds, she stares up at Melissa, placing her forehead on Melissa's. Just bang already! being among the many unhelpful comments from Knight.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:14 am

Giggling, Melissa moved back in for another kiss, this time initiated by her, longer and more forceful. Pulling back, she winked at Aoife, "I dunno, what do you want?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:31 am

Not saying anything, she sighs and nods to herself, mentally saying Fine, but you owe me like, an entire day of you shutting up. With that, she places her arms around Melissa's waist, "W-Well.. If you need to get rid of excess fun in your system, I guess we could remove it the old fashioned way..." One hand going up Melissa's side while the other goes down, she leans forwards into Melissa, at first kissing her lightly before manning up and putting more strength behind it.
[Fade 2 Aoifissa]
Afterwards, Aoife, having sprawled over Melissa, her head on the girls chest, one arm around her back and the other on her thigh, using her hands to rub her skin affectionately, "S-So? H-Have you been properly sated? O-Or do you need to do more? I-I can do either, though I just noticed it is getting close to midnight.."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:28 am

"Mm..." Melissa said sleepily, giving Aoife ha few light pats on the head, "Sleepy now..." She murmured before falling asleep, the day apparently having tired her out.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:32 am

"Good night then, Melissa.." Snickering, Aoife nods, moving her arms around to hug her, sleeping in the same position as she was laying, though more defensive than before. Cooing peacefully, in her slumber she starts nuzzling Melissa's chest, stopping as her hug weakens.

[Time Skip 2 Morning]

Aoife, stirring slightly, had not moved off her position, the strength in her arms slowly coming, signalled by the small twitching of her fingers and the groan trying to move her dead arms. Blinking, she looks down to see what she was resting her head on, blushing heavily, "W-Well then. Urgh, stupid arms."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:35 pm

Melissa yawned loudly as she woke up, immediately springing up to her feet, despite the girl laying on top of her (Whom she managed to push off while jumping up), punching a fist into the air in excitement, "A new day dawns!" She shouted, before beginning to run out the door.... Until she realised she wasn't clothed, causing her to do a sharp turn to put her clothes back on.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:18 am

Yelping as she is pushed, she twirls and hits the ground with a thud. Groaning afterwards, Aoife looks up at Melissa, too groggy to feel embarrassed, "G'huh? Why the shouting? It's like.. I don't know, but its early. I am still tired." Getting up a small while afterwards, she goes to her wardrobes and starts getting dressed as well, looking more dead than alive.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:37 am

Melissa looked at Aoife for a moment before giggling, "You're not much of a morning person, are you?" She asked, twirling around randomly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:22 am

"Urgh, mornings." Groaning slightly, she puts on some simple clothing but still manages to mess it up, the top inside out and the wrong way around. Rubbing some more sleep from her eyes, she goes to sit on the bed, swinging her legs off the side passively, whistling innocently.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Tilting her head in confusion at Aoife's clothing, Melissa looks curiously for a few moments before decided that Aoife was simply trying out some new fashion trend. Though it did look kind of silly... Maybe that was the point? Maybe she didn't like looking so aggressive all the time and wanted to mix things up by looking silly? That must be it!

Having gotten the question of Aoife's fashion out of her mind, Melissa then moved right in front of the girl, "Goooood moooooorning!" She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19