RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:30 am

Rolling her eyes and letting Melissa down, she would walk them back to the table and yelling, "Cecilia, Aoife. Preparations are done, we can proceed with the practice." All of the remaining Knights getting up, the two males would evidently be placing bets, Aoife gesturing to the guests as she starts walking down the corridors to a large, open room with a metal ceiling, it slowly opening up to let the evening light in. Taking positions at over sides of the room, both would be going in using their own equipment, spear going out and precision rifle/ Haberd aimed at Aoife. The spectaters going into a specially made room with a live feed via monitors, even detecting their heartrate, aura levels and breathing rate.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:20 am

Melissa sat down on the ground, lying against a wall to watch whatever was about to happen. Hopefully it would be fun. Or entertaining, at least. She tossed more pieces of candy into her mouth, the sweet, tasty pieces of sugar slowly in fogging her mind. Enough for her to think rationally and stay conscious, at least.

Suddenly stopping halfway into unwrapping a piece of candy, she looked at what was going on, "Huh? Wait, so what's going on?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:31 am

Aphelion sat down inside the spectator room, and despite not being good with technology he noted the statistics of the fighters, eyes going sharp at the chance to observe behavioural and physical changes within his girlfriend... maybe even learn a thing or two on how to beat her properly should a fight ever happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:08 am

Katy sat down in the spectator room as well, unslinging her rifle and hugging it somewhat protectively as she settled in to watch the show. "Sooo," she said uncmfortably. "This should be a thing, huh? I hope they aren't fighting to the death or something. That might be a poor ending to this evening." She mostly doubted it would be a fight to the death, but after what she had witnessed in the pub earlier that day she wouldn't be entirely surprised if it was.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:22 am

"No, it's not a fight to the death, but they will be using lethal force..." Sipping her cup of tea and moving to the intercom, Cecilia would say to the combatants, "Just to make it easier on you, will give you a minute before the next fighter comes in. First to five, aura is allowed." Moving away from the intercom, she would glance at Connla and say, "You can go first, my money is on she gets to your father then loses. Imperia, can you start it up?" With that the request would get done, the room the pair is in now getting blasted with music while the fight is about to get underway.

Countdown reaching zero, it would be Lilliana who takes the first point, a bullet screeching as it goes from her barrel to scratch Aoife's cheek, the response being the jets on White Dragon being activated to bring them into close range, both weapons a blur as Halberd defends and counters both Spear and sword simultaneously, the advantage of speed and strength evidently going to the green haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:08 am

"I dunno, a fight to the death sounds interesting! As long as no one gets hurt I guess!" Melissa said as she began watching the fight with curiosity.

((OOC: I'M LAZY))
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:12 am

Aphelion didn't speak, instead focusing on attentively watching how the fight plays out and recognizing all possible routes he would take in the situation.

((OOC: SO AM I))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Katy 'hmmmed' to herself and planted the butt of her rifle on the floor, partially sliding the tripod down and locking it to give her something to lean on. "So, if Aoife wins she keeps fighting everyone in her own family? What if she loses? Does the other person fight everyone else instead? Is this like a tournament thing?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:21 pm

"She has up to four minutes to score five hits on each of the fighters while they work together against her to do five hits to her overall. If she fails to do this within the time limit, it is game over." Stating passively as she watches the stats, she would continue, "Connla, only use your chains for now, should still be enough of a threat to her."

The two fighting it out, Aoife would get the words she needed at the fifty second mark, "I feel it is time you let Knight have a go, don't you?" With that, she would do exactly as she is told, her sword going away and both heartbeat and breathing rates changing to adapt to a new style of fighting. Aura levels Abruptly dropping, she would set her kicking leg alight, the entire process throwing Lilliana off for an instant, enough for Aoife to rack three strikes on her in rapid succession, the spear aimed at Lilliana as she backs off, using her momentum to swap the Dust in the Spear to Lightning in the front, fire dust in the sheath before activating both, now being ablaze while covered in lightning, resuming the fight afterwards with the evident advantage.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:30 am

Melissa watches with interest.

((STILL LAZY))
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:13 am

Aphelion noted the difference in the battle style, Knight eh? An interesting name for an interesting style. Such strength. Much lightning. Very hot. Aphelion licked his lips, feeling slightly aroused by that fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Katy continued to lean on her rifle, holding back a yawn. This whole thing seemed rather routine for Aoife's family, which meant the chances of anything dangerous happening was small. That meant this was probably the best opportunity to sneak a nap that Katy had gotten all day. "Glad it's not me in there," she said, with a small shrug. "I'd have already lost with those rules."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:41 pm

As if to completely defy Katy, the time for the first minute would end, Connla smirking as he grabs both Chains and drill, Ferdiad grabbing some gloves and walking with him, both leaving before they can be stopped. Now with the advantage she would somehow get knocked down, nearly being decapitated by the axe if she had not moved, now dropping to two before she double strikes Lilliana, both strikes causing her heart to skip a beat. Now just waiting, she would at least help up her opponent, smiling somewhat at her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:32 pm

Melissa nodded, agreeing with Katy's words, "Yup, I know what you mean! My fighting style isn't exactly suited for avoiding hits, just for dealing them! Y'know, one time, I impaled Soothing Mayhem in an Ursa Major's throat, while at the same time it impaled its claws in my side! If it had hit just a little to the side, I wouldn't be alive right now!" She said, giggling, despite the fact that she was talking about a very near death experience.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Aphelion groaned as he picked up on Katy and Melissa's words, "It's much better when you can exchange a weaker hit to yourself for a stronger hit to the oponent and attack while they're open during wounding." he said off-handedly, though he had to agree that in a hit-based contest he couldn't do much either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:58 pm

Katy shook her head, firmly disagreeing. "Maybe for you two it is, but not for me. If anything is close enough to hit me it's already over. If another sniper manages to hit me before I can hit them it's game over too," she said, absentmindedly patting her rifle. "Every battle is an all or nothing for me. I'm not even sure I could dodge a hit from any of these guys, let alone getting one of my own in."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:10 am

"Hey, it's pretty similar for me too y'know! If I miss, or don't kill them in one hit, or get stuck and my target has buddies there's not much I can do! Or if I'm not careful I could get stabbed mid flight! Only advantage I have is that I can pop in and out easily!" Melissa said, somewhat proud of her fighting style, despite its extreme recklessness.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:17 am

Listening in somewhat, Cecilia would smile as the two new opponents walk in, Lightning crackling over Ferdiad's lower arms and red dust being emitted from Desolater. Watching as both get ready to preform  moves while Aoife is distracted, Imperia would smirk, "Well then. Looks like this is decided, you will probably be right again with your husband injuring her first." With that, Milisendis would turn to look at the fight, agreeing with Imperia, "Warning. Lethal weaponry active and prepared for usage on heiress Aoife. Likely hood of dodging? three point three three percent. Chance of death, twenty six point seven percent."  "..Well then, looks like she checkmated herself once more.." Was the last thing said before the strike hit.

On the battlefield, Aoife would still be looking at Lilliana with no recollection of the time limit. That would be until Unholy Saint whipped her in the stomach, grabbed Lilliana and threw her to the side. That would be when a large cone of flames would be sent at her. Quickly going on the defensive, she would take a few burns before she surged out her flames in an arrow head to protect her... Until Ferdiad's ulti was finished charging up. Beam fired from his palms, it would be a stream of White Lightning, hitting Aoife dead on the chest, the screen showing it caused her heart to break rhythm briefly. The score coming up as: Aoife 5, Lilliana 5, Ferdiad 0, Connla 0.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:22 am

Aphelion lost balance completely when the beam showed up, staring at it and ignoring everything else, IwantitIwantitIwantitIwantit he repeated to himself, looking at it, though giving a glance to her heart rate to see it break.

Oooh... I could probably take this, I don't think this is much more than what GodHand gives me. he thought, giving off a small purr of satisfaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:14 am

Katy blinked, finally sitting up straight. "Well that was.. um," she casting, casting around for the proper words. Failing to find any she instead settled for, "Certainly an ending. Wasn't it?" Katy had already been a little confused by the rules of the contest, but now that it was quite obviously an impossible game to win, she was even more confused. Was it just an excuse for them to try and kill Aoife?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:39 am

Melissa stared at the shiny lightning beam of shiny with a fascinated look, clapping at the shiny display of power. She was, however, still confused over what was going on, "So... Did she lose or something?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:45 am

Cecilia would just nod, "Yes. She hasn't learnt how to protect against the lightning strike yet, so she will continue to lose until she can." Finishing her cup of tea, she wouldn't of heard the purring from Aphelion as she moves towards the four in the other room. Imperia on the other hand, would of. Hair on her tail visibly going on end, she would turn to look at him, her faunus ears right back as she glares, Milisendis evidently agitated by the show but not speaking, letting her master do the talking, "Human. You have one second to shut up before I have your larynx removed by Milly."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:50 am

Aphelion whimpered quietly but other than that he just said in a broken voice, "S-Sorry..." hoping that the dangerous (but strangely Earousing) robot woman wouldn't send any robot anywhere near him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Katy glanced at Aphelion, raising an eyebrow before looking back at Imperia. "Good to know the rules of hospitality apply here, huh. I'd hate to think what it might be like to be in a place that didn't know how to treat guests," she said, sounding rather sarcastic. "I mean, it isn't like we were invited here or anything, right?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:08 pm

Deciding the posting order must be re-aligned, Imperia would scoff, "I don't like being here so why would I be polite to humans? It reeks of them here and they are nothing more than a virus on the world, and you look a lot like one." With that though, Milisendis would place her hand on Imperia's waist, the small gesture apparently having a significant meaning as Imperia looks over Katy again, "As for being invited, we were not exactly informed of your presence until the last minute, second for two of you." With that she would turn back to the consoles, writing commands as her tail and ears turn back again to a rather passive nature.

Cecilia having just grabbed another cup of tea, would have just gotten to the arena, the fight finished outright and Aoife standing, supported somewhat by her father, the female speaking to them, " Morals.. all correct moral laws derive from the instinct to survive. Moral behaviour is survival behaviour above the individual level. However, The one rule of war is survive. Aoife, you have yet to fulfil this simple rule and so you are to continue training until you can... But as you have friends round for the first time, it is kind of an occasion, so I shall allow you to have a break. The second part of your usual training will occur at day break, tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Seeing a pair of ears she hadn't poked yet, Melissa perked up, beginning operation - Touch Grumpy Woman's Ears! She began to slowly advance on the woman while her back was turned, distracted by the lure of the ears and not noticing anything going on around her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:12 am

Aphelion watched in horror as Melissa started approaching the woman. Dammit idiot you're gonna light a fuse... Not wanting anything to do wiith what was likely to follow, Aphelion scrambled to move as far from Imperia as he physically could without punching through a wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next