RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:24 am

"Cecilia will be fine, can call me that if you like." Smiling at him, she would turn to the console, subtly activating a aura based scan of both the console room and the training room. Turning back to him, she would still be smiling warmly,"As for being your mother? Considering the background of my original family and the Knight family, I would say it would be burden to have me as a parent." as a parent."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:32 am

Aphelion gave off a loud but kind laugh, "Considering my background I'd say it would be a burden to even be acquainted with me... but if Aoife is willing to stick around, I should be prepared to do the same."

Unwillingly, his eyes would move to Cecilia's ears, face going slightly redder as he would focus on them subconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:44 am

Initially uncaring about his staring, she would just sigh, hanging her head as her ears go to a more alert position, "...Fine, you can touch them, just don't get too comfortable, they are rather sensitive to touch, and I would prefer not to have the... Distraction, when I am overseeing a live fire exercise."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:52 am

"N-No... Though, I mean, if I'm allowed to..." Aphelion blurted out some internal monologue before shifting from laying on her lap to sitting on it, raising his hands to her ears and placing them down softly, a pleasant textile sensation going through to his brain as he would slowly rub them, though minimally.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:31 am

Closing her eyes halfway, she would purr softly at the ear rubs, "W-Why were you looking at them? H-Have feelings for Faunus? ..Aoife does come under the Faunus part.. B-But how are your grades in B-Beacon?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:13 am

"I was raised among animals... and Faunus remind me of home that way. And I love the texture..." he said with a genuine smile, "Grades? I mean... I'm not the smartest guy, but they're decent enough I guess... I'm more concerned with physical training though..." he started moving his fingers in circles, picking up speed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:54 am

"Awwww, but it sounds like a fun security system to play with! The ones I get to play with these days are boring and easy!" Melissa whined, "And where are we going anyways?" She added, suddenly realising that they had just been wandering around, seemingly aimlessly. Not that she minded too much, it would give her more time to try and convince Aoife to let her try the security course!
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:06 am

Aiming to distract him, Cecilia grabs the mans nose, asking him rather inquistively, "While that is good, want to see some videos of younger Aoife?" Snickering at the suggestion, she would take out her scroll and link it up to a screen, a video of the Child version of Aoife's Fifth birthday playing for the pair, from when she still had her side tail, a bright look in her eyes and her still underdeveloped speech. On her head would be a pair of cat ears, her rather plain yet elegant dress having a fake cat tail and in general, looking near nothing like the teenage Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:11 am

Sadly for Cecilia, distracting Aphelion from limiting his ear rubs was a rather bad idea. When his gaze turned to the screen, his eyes lit up brightly when Aoife showed up. "Aww"ing quietly, Aphelion would move focus to the screen, hands beginning to move much faster, rubbing and almost molesting Cecilia's ears while he didn't realise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:01 am

Katy picked at one of her sleeves, trying to think up a change of topic. Melissa going off to fight the security system seemed like a very non-relaxing thing to deal with that evening. "So, um," she said, pausing for a moment. "You, uh.. do that often, Aoife? Fight your entire family? Even that one woman? She doesn't seem very friendly," she said, referring to the brief encounter with Imperia.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:58 am

"Whenever we get the chance, yeah. Why? Also, if you are referring to my aunt by 'that one woman' then no, as she can't fight. That is why she has one of her robots and Milly by her side, so they can do it for her. Plus you don't have to be nice after what she has apparently been through because of being a Faunus." Stating idly, she would just continue to walk aimlessly, deciding finally to start heading back to her tower.

Cecilia on the other hand, would start purring more loudly, her ears starting to try and flick his hands away, "W-Woah t-there! C-C-Can you not do t-that?!"

Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:25 am

Blinking in surprise at hearing Aoife mentioning robots, Melissa immediately began to panic, "Robots!? So I wasn't dreaming, the robots are going to rise up and kill us all! THEY'RE GOING TO ENSLAVE ALL OF HUMANITY! WWWEEEE'REEEE DOOOOOOOMEEEEED!" She cried out, beginning to run around in circles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:48 am

Katy didn't think she agreed with Aoife's point, but decided against bringing it up. Katy's family had had their fair share of issues with humans, but they tended to only hold grudges against those specific people. Katy's parents had raised her to give everyone, even humans, a chance. Otherwise she'd be no better than the people who hated Faunus just because they were Faunus. If Katy had serious issues with all humans right away she might never even have gotten on that motorcycle with Aoife and Melissa.

"They seemed nice enough, Melissa. I think if we had to worry about them we'd know by now, right?" she said, pausing to look at Aoife. "..Right?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:18 am

"You will be fine, after all. You are under my jurisdiction while here, so unless provoked then you will be okay... Hopefully." Muttering the last part, she would lead them past one of the armouries, it more of a shrine as countless weapons on show, a large Sniper Rifle with countless notches on it and Dual Submachine guns sticking out from the rest for a certain Red haired girl however, while a Naginata would be spotted by the Crazed girl, Aoife not caring however.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:35 am

Melissa continued running around in circles, crying out, but her circling caused her to continually progress forwards, keeping right behind Aoife despite her panicked circling. Spotting the armoury only made her panic greater, "Nooooooo! Seee I knew it! They're building up a stockpile for weapons for the robot army as well!! Even if we're fine, when we leave the world is going to be under robot control! Humans will just be slaves and Faunus pets! I must stop the threat!" She said, and looked to be trying to think of a plan to stop the robot apocalypse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:59 am

Katy eyed the sniper rifle as they walked past, slowing her down considerably before she quietly stopped. Glancing at the other two, she shrugged to herself and walked in, going directly towards the rifle and eyeing it with a critical eye. After a moment of careful examination, she shrugged and started poking at it, attempting to lift it slightly by the barrel with her fingers to test the weight of it as well as eventually trying to stare down the sights to get a look at how off target they might be.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:29 am

Cecilia's louder purring knocked Aphelion out of his trance. Realising what he was doing, he let go of the ears and moved his arms behind his back, "S-Sorry, I lost myself in it..." he apologised quietly, looking back at the screen but slightly redder than before. Under his breath, however, he whispered to himself, "So that's where Kitty picked up purring..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:28 pm

The Rifle would be perfect in both weight and the aiming reticle, with closer inspection the marks on the rifle would have the Title 'Kills' . As for the SMG's at the bottom of the rifle, they would look more bulkier in appearance than the average pair, even the rifle looking like it transforms into something completely different. Aoife would instead of going into there with her, go to Melissa and try to restrain her, "They are already fully armed, these are the past weapons of my family."

Cecilia would roll her eyes at Aphelion, sighing as she strokes her own ears, she would ignore his apology and stare at the screen, her own cheeks rather red from the purring, it having retreated in volume once more.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:52 pm

The extended closeness to Cecilia would make Aph feel a sense of vulnerability but also... safety. He slowly relaxed his muscles, slumping down slightly, his breathing becoming similar to that of his sleep though he would not be sleeping yet, instead whistling quietly every time he exhaled. Unaware of how relaxed he was, the tension of Aoife's recent actions forgotten for now, he continued watching the video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Looking around conspiratorially, Katy shrugged and picked the entire rifle up. When no alarms or anything went off she began a more thorough inspection of the weapon, turning it one way, then the other. "It.. transforms, I think," she muttered to herself, twisting it around. "I wonder how it deals with the rifling problem," she added, looking for where the switch might be tucked away.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:16 pm

Somewhat relaxed as well as his back is against her chest, she would smile at him, her own heart rate dropped as she analyses him, thinking one last thing, 'Could do with some work, but I suppose if she is into him, he must be strong enough to get her attention.' before stroking his hair, the only difference on the tv from modern day other than the child version of Aoife's hair, and that of an older woman who has not made any other appearance and that of a more scrawny Ferdiad, the white mane instead being short, and where dense muscles would be in modern day, would be more the muscle density of an average man.

As for the Rifle, with the accidental hitting of a hidden button, it would start transforming in her hands, parts of the rifle going into hidden compartments and new parts replacing them, the design having changed to an evident assault rifle, the scope moved to the side for an iron sights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Katy pursed her lips together, pulling the clip to check and make sure it was empty before pulling the bolt to eject any loaded bullets, wincing slightly as nothing was ejected. It was.. rough on a gun to do that, but she had to be safe. Mostly assured nothing was loaded, she flipped the weapon around, trying to angle it upwards to catch enough light to see inside. "Hmmmm.." In Katy's various weapon designs she had avoided building a transforming weapon, since the last one she had built had wound up nearly killing her from a shell exploding inside the barrel due to a flaw in the rifling from the transformation process. But that had only been collapsible, not a multi-weapon. She had never considered having a sniper rifle that transformed into another gun.

Looking thoughtful, Katy hit the switch to make the gun transform back into a sniper rifle and placed it back where it had been sitting, before turning and heading back out into the hall.

Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:22 am

As Katy walked back out of the armoury-like place, Melissa immediately latched onto her arms, shaking, "They're coming! I CAN FEEL IT, THE ROBOTS HAVE BEGUN THEIR MARCH! ALL IS DOOOOOMED! WE HAVE TO STOP THEM!" She said with despair, trying to pull Katy towards the nearest window.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:13 am

Looking at the pair, she would only just realise Katy had gone into the room full of old weapons, a small hint of redness entering her cheeks as she grabs Melissa by the shirt, her voice rather friendly, "H-How did you like it, K-Katy?" .. Also Melissa, that thing you can probably feel is either your stomach wanting more sweets, or my family continuing training. Either way, jumping out the window gets you CLOSER to the robots, as they are kept beneath the castle somewhere, now do you want to calm down? I am taking us to somewhere safe and fun." In reality, she had changed her mind to take her to the games room, no one should be in there, so it would be safe..
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:40 am

Looking at the pictures, Aphelion would be recalling his times with Aoife, though numerous in occasion there would be one particular set of memories that stuck out the most to him. Realising this, he tapped Cecilia on the arm, "Ms. K- Umm, Ms. Cecilia, do you have something like a 'motorbike simulator' here?" he asked, paying no heed to her playing with his hair, though hoping she wouldn't do anything to the pigtail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:48 am

Katy still seemed thoughtful, and it took a moment to properly answer the question posed. "There's a very impressive rifle in there," she said. "It actually might have solved a problem I've been having with mine for years. I'll have to run some simulations, of course, but.. yeah. A very impressive gun." About to ask who's weapon it was, she instead only just seemed to notice the commotion happening.

"Melissa," she said, thinking up a quick, bad idea. "Aoife has, um.. a secret remote control that can turn off all the robots at once. So if they all decide to become evil, Aoife can just shut them down. So we don't need to worry!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Nodding, she would rather passively continues playing with his hair, the Child version of Aoife seemingly getting a rather cute looking stuffed toy in the shape of a teddy bear from the evidently oldest woman in the room, the child clinging to it with joy. Cecilia cracking a smile at the scene as she speaks, "...Yeah... We have one.."

The teenage Aoife accompanying the pair would just nod, even if she herself knew she was lying, "Yeah. The robots are under my control so they won't hurt you, so can we go to the games room before you kill yourself, please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next