RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:52 am

Monday, Week 5.

It was ready to be made. Pale and blue print in hand, in front of her would be the molten metal of her previous weapons, the hilt next to a few vials of a crimson liquid. Equipment stored nearby, she would take out a jar of fire dust, nodding to herself as  she disregards the fact classes were on and start getting to work, taking the hilt up and starting to transform it into the beginning of the future weapon she will shatter Aphelions bones with, smiling at the image.

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:11 am

Melissa skipped her way into Beacon's Workshop, skipping class as usual to do whatever she wanted. In this case, she was exploring the workshop for the first time, with plans to use it in the near future as soon as she had the design planned out and the parts bought. It certainly seemed to be well equipped, even better equipped than the one at her last school, in fact. It seemed to have anything one would need for weapon crafting, and although Melissa didn't care a huge amount about the art of inventing and crafting, she did like the look of the room.

Seeing Aoife though, she stopped her skipping, "Aoife? I thought you had class now?" She asked cheerfully, not noticing the irony in her question.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:16 am

Not looking up from the production of the hilt, it would of transformed from the plain and simple one of White dragon into an illustrious, and quite demonic looking hilt befitting the hatred and malice from her. Skulls and twisted horns already done, she would start cooling it, speaking as she does so, "Class can wait. This comes first. Why are you not in class?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:29 am

"Hahahahahahahahaha! Because class is boring of course!" Melissa laughed, skipping over to where Aoife was crafting the hilt of her weapon, and studying her actions.

Tilting her head, she looked at the hilt somewhat disapprovingly, "No point in all those skulls and horns, they just create extra weight, and make the whole weapon more difficult to handle, with no extra benefit." She said, shaking her head.

"...They do look nice though..." She admitted, after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:38 am

"You must also balance the blade so that it is equal or it becomes unwieldy." Leaving the hilt to cool down, she would then progress back to the vials and the metal she was going to turn into the blade. Pouring one of the vials into the molten liquid she would look back at her, "If you want to help. Look at the blue print on the side, if not. You are in my way."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:51 am

((OOC: Note, from here on out all weapon smithing 'tips' are completely BSed by me, just imagine they're correct!))

Melissa shrugged, moving over to the blueprint to study it, "You can balance it fine without a bunch of extra decorations, or less obtrusive ones at least."

"Ooh blood and metal? That sounds like a good mix actually! The blood is fairly thick, and has a lot of power so it empowers the weapon without weakening it by much! Though you should make sure to stir it slowly and steadily clockwise so it blends evenly!" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:58 am

Taking heed of her advice, she would find something to stir it and do so, going over steps of how to put the blade together, as the hilt itself was just short of a foot long, "They can also help to guard my hands when I use it. Besides, they serve an ulterior purpose of putting fear into my opponent. The bastard will wish he never broke my precious White."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:08 am

"Grimm don't know fear though, as far as I know... And I've always felt sticking your blade in their throat is easier than any sort of psychological warfare, but I guess there's no problem with it if you like having it scary!" Melissa said, though she was a little sceptical as to what Aoife had planned for the weapon - was she really hoping to scare the Grimm?

"Huh? white broke? What happened?" She asked, only now questioning why Aoife was crafting a new weapon.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:18 am

"Aphelion. Broke it. He took White and ripped it apart." Turning from the stirring, she would rest the piece of equipment by the side of the vat. Quickly moving, she would pour the metal into the design of the blade she wants, letting it cool in the designed shape, red from heat, she would walk over to the hilt, withdraw it and place it in the allotted space for it, smiling as the weapon starts coming together.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:32 am

"Wha? But he's... What? Why would he break it..? He seems like too much of a wimp to do something like that, to me." Melissa asked, confused, although she continued watching Aoife as she went about crafting her new weapon.

Pulling out a small vial from her pocket, she tossed it to Aoife, "Pour that in some water, and pour it on top of the cooling weapon! It'll make the metal harder and stronger." Melissa said casually, almost as if she had passed the girl a drink instead of some strange alchemical liquid.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:40 am

Taking the hilt back out after making sure it fits, she would put it back in the water to continue cooling. Moving around for a bucket, she would grab it, fill it with a small amount of water and then put the vial given to her into the mix. Moving back, she would pour the contents equally over the blade, letting it cool before picking it up and taking up the hammer. Walking to the anvil, she would start beating it into the shape required, "We fought. He beat me down, damaging my throat while he was at it and destroyed my Whitey."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:11 am

"Like... how destroyed? Destroyed beyond repair?" Melissa asked, surprised that the two might've gotten into a fight big enough to destroy Aoife's weapon to a point where she had to reforge it instead of simply repairing the damage. Despite how wimpy Crying Guy was, the two really did seem to like each other. Or at least that was what Melissa had observed while she had filmed the unfortunately now deleted blackmail material. Looking at Aoife hammering away at the metal, she nodded unconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:13 am

"He.. Bent... It in... Half!" Timing the speech with the hammer, when she finishes her statement, the hammer would come down the hardest. Still keeping it from breaking, she would get the outside she wants before stopping, she would continue what she had said, "He bent it in half then started picking away at it like a vulture. Beyond repair? Possibly not, but it would loose more than if I just did this."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:36 am

"I dunno, fixing a bent weapon isn't that hard! Okay it kind of is... Why were you two fighting though, you looked so cute together!" Melissa said, still finding it hard to believe that the two had had such a fight. Sure, maybe a friendly fight, but one serious enough to have Aofe's weapon bent in half? What were they doing? Really kinky sex?
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:56 am

"Katy never told you about what he did. He launched wallnuts at me the night we watched the movie. Two days ago he did the same but with lemons and oranges. He wanted a fight so Knigh-, I obliged him. As you can tell, I lost." As the blade cooled, she would start engraving into it, quickly finishing the added feature and pouring one of last two vials of blood onto them, leaving half of it for the other side while the last one is a deeper colour than the rest, seemingly Grimm in origin.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:44 am

"Sounds like he went crazy or something..." Melissa said, although she was somewhat distracted by the engravings, trying to discern what kind of glyphs or runes they were. They seemed rather... sinister... Almost... inhuman.

"What runes are those? I've never seen anything like them..." Melissa asked finally, giving up on trying to work them out by herself. She was a weapon making prodigy, not a genius of ancient runes.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 pm

"It's from an old book in the family library. It is from that where the idea for the including of blood came. It speaks of a man who became corrupted by Grimm, with his weapon turning into a living version, with three eyes. After the corruption, the man looked more like a living demon, and became their god of chaos. The writing means, 'As Fire lights up the dark’. What is part of that what will match the sheath." Commenting casually, she would start to finish making the blade, pouring the last remnants of her own and grimm blood into a hole in the sheath and inserting the blade. Using fire dust, she would then start to melt the parts together, fitting perfectly into one another and staying in the required shape.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:49 am

"Umm... You aren't going to become corrupted by Grimm and become a demonic god of chaos are you...?" Melissa asked, more than a little worried.

"Use the dust slower by the way, it's more effective that way." She added.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:58 am

"Who knows? If it gave me the power to defeat my enemies, then maybe I would." Slowing down however, she would curse not using her aura to speed this up, "Can you check on the remaining metal? I may as well make the sheath while I am here."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:32 am

Brushing off Aoife's comment as hyperbole, Melissa nodded and moved to where the rest of the metal was, bringing it over along with whatever tools were needed to make the sheath. She put them down next to Aoife.

"You look like you've done this before, or planned very well in advance! Did you make your old weapons yourself?" She asked, putting the metal down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 am

"Yeah and I have watched Arthur make a few things. So I drew up a blueprint based on a reference design and decided to recreate it. There was enough models online for me to good basis. From there I am modifying it to use dust etcetera." Taking the sword and moving it to the water to cool, she would start going over the design for the sheath in her head, deciding to make it rather demonic In design as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]   The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The blade of revenge burns bright. [Closed]
Page 1 of 1