RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Every Rose has its Thorns

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shadowfox66

Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Kyri opened up one eye and looked towards Thorn as she stumbled over her words as she tried to ask her something. She turned over to her side to look more directly to the girl with a smile and a confused look on her face.

"Do i like.... what?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:33 pm

"Ummm... Do you... L-like g-gir-uhmmmmm... C'mon Thorn... You got this... Just ask and be done with it..." She composes herself and asks" Kyri. Do you... Like...girls...? She closed her eyes ready for whatever criticism came next.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Kyri blushed a little and turned to the ground and rolled over on her stomach. She wasn't sure if she should out herself at this moment to the new girl at school. Though since she was asking she was sure that it wouldn't be so bad to answer with the truth.

"I... Y-yes... I like girls... I'm a lesbian.Um. what.. w-what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:43 pm

"Ya... I l-like girls too... Uh" Thorn blushes bright red and opens her eyes to look around
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:01 am

Kyri blushed and buried her face into the ground as Thorn revealed that she was into girls as well. being so sudden after meeting this girl it seemed nearly mental to be confessing to her that she only liked women.

"That's... that's good to hear Thorn." she too a second to look up with blush covering her cheeks and give a small smile to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:22 am

"Uhh...so...ya..." Thorn sits with her legs crossed and face still blushing a bright red. "...I.. Umm..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:22 am

Kyri sustained her smile and put her hand onto Thorn's before looking in her eyes. Her heart skipped a beat and she stood up turning away from her once more.

"Hey. I should show you to the cafeteria they might be picking people for the next initiation soon." she looked back to the sky with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Thorn looked down and noticed Kyri's hand. She smiles and says" Ya. I guess we should head back." She took in a deep breath and enjoyed the cliff one more time.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Kyri checked her weapon once more and rubbed her cheeks to try and will away the blush that stood upon it. She shook her head and then looked down to Thorn and reached her hand down to help the lady to her feet.

"Yup. Just one last stop... and then i have to get going sadly."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:49 pm

"aww..it was just getting to the good part" She smiles and takes Kyri's hand again.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Kyri gave her another smile and then started off towards the school with the girls hand in her own. She had to agree with her, they where just getting to the good part, but it was far too early to do anything about their little friendship.

"I wouldn't say that! I think all of today was the good part!" she was full of cheer once again and a small skip was in her step.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Thorn got up and followed Kyri back to the school "I can't argue on that! I don't think I can possibly forget my first day at Beacon!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:57 pm

With thorn's hand clasped with hers and she gladly made her way back to the school with a greater smile on her face than she had shown in a while. She looked over to Thorn and led her to the cafeteria where Thorn would be initiated into Beacon.

"Here we are! We are in the cafeteria! They should give you instructions on initiation soon!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:18 pm

"Thanks for everything Kyri. I'm defiently going to remember my first day at Beacon because of you!" She smiles and doesnt want to let go of Kyri's hand
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Kyri smiled at the girl and turned to her as they entered the cafeteria. Bringing the girl's hand up to her face she gave it a small kiss and blushed.

"I have to go.... Good luck in there... I'm sure I'll see you soon." She let go of Thorn and gives her a small smile before turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every Rose has its Thorns   Every Rose has its Thorns - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Every Rose has its Thorns
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3