RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Deal [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:17 pm

((Riley, Carol, Franklin, and (possibly) Rosa))

While they were inside the limo, the driver calmly drove away from the facility. The inside of the limo was spacious and bottles of wine, glasses, and different kinds of confections were available. The window of the limo seems to be heavily tinted so no one could see that you were inside. The driver did not say anything even if you were to ask him something. There was at least 18 mins. of silence until the driver said,

"We're almost there"

If you were to look out the window, you would only see trees everywhere. Thus it implies that you're somewhere in the outskirts of Vale. After 3 minutes, the car eventually slows down and stops in front of a huge gate. The gate slowly opened and the limo went inside.

The limo then eventually stopped in front of a manor. The driver went out and opened the limo's passenger door.
You go out of the car and you are greeted by the manor's butler.

"Good Afternoon Sirs and Madams, Welcome to Young Master Avernus's Manor. Please come inside. The young master has been expecting you", as he said that, he opens the main door of the manor.

The inside of the manor was large and it was decorated with expensive vases, sculptures, paintings, and furniture. At the middle of the room were stairs leading up. At the right was the dining hall and at the left was the living room.

"The young master is currently in his quarters. We have prepared food for you in the dining hall which is at the right if you were to be hungry."

"Now, I will have to excuse myself I still have to tell the young master that you have arrived.",
he said then he snapped his fingers and two young maids from the dining hall then arrived at the main hall.

"If you were to need anything, then these two will provide them for you as long as it is within their capabilities.",
he says then he takes the stairs leading up.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Franklin looked around the room that they had been brought into. High end tables, chair, rugs, and chandeliers filled it with a sense of self importance. "I like his style." Franklin said mostly to himself before leaning over to Riley and whispering "There is no way this isn't trap."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:56 pm

OOC: Because this site loves deleting your posts after you post them, I'm just gonna poop my posts out now rather than write them.

IC:

Riley walked into the food hall with dem maids and ate food.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Carolynn sat down in the food hall and crossed her legs with a clank, putting Crutchshot on her lap and letting her bunny ears pop up.

"Right then. Earrubs please, unless a nice massage is not something maids are taught nowadays."
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:05 pm

One of maids did give Carol her requested earrubs and the other was being of service to Riley while he was having a meal. Another young maid then came rushing to Franklin's side asking him.

"Would you be needing anything sir?"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:47 am

IC:

"So....what exactly are the services you've been trained to provide, other than food, rubs and other things?"
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:23 am

The young maid near Riley gave an innocent smile and replied;

"Other than training for domestic purposes and etiquette, each of us are also graduates of certain professions. I am a graduate of law and am in charge when the young master is involved in a litigation. He had also made us undergo multiple military and combat training.",
she said as she kept that smile in her face.

"Though we are also trained in other skills",
she said as she winks at Riley. "But the young master is quite reluctant to that", she added with a tone of disappointment.

But then as the maid said that, a voice came from the person who was at the other end of the dining table. It was a mystery where he had come from but he was quietly sitting down and having a meal with the rest. Though he probably wasn't noticed earlier or possibly that he had just arrived from somewhere, who knows.

As he heard the young maid's remark, he said "Well, I don't know how to reply to that..."

The maid beside Riley then blushed and immediately bowed her head.

"Good Afternoon Everyone, I hope you are enjoying your stay here compared to earlier"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:43 am

IC:

Riley frowned, though whether it was due to the maid or the young master (~Bocchan!~), that remained to be seen. "Earlier?" He muttered, chewing on the nearest piece of meat, "We just got here."
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:41 pm

"I meant your stay in the facility earlier but no matter", he said then he stopped eating.

"As for a proper introduction, my name is Maverick Avernus, CEO of Avernus Corps., which is the facility you had easily infiltrated due to my current employees' incompetence."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Franklin frowned, 'Yup. Trap.' He thought to himself as he surveyed the surrounding room. He used a small piece of his aura to open the slots on his shoes in case this was, indeed, a trap.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:05 pm

IC:

"And what is it that you want from us?"
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:43 pm

Maverick sensed that there is a bit of tension as he was conversing with the others.

"No need to worry though. Unlike the facility, this place in incredibly lacking in security since all of them are busy searching for the ones who ran away earlier."
, he said as he slightly raised his right hand as if he was taking an oath.

"Now, I've noticed that you are in need of my corporation's product... and a lot of it I suppose... may I ask what you are gonna use them for? I would really appreciate it if you were to answer me honestly. I assure you that in the end, my offer will benefit your party greatly.", he said with a businessman-like smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:57 pm

IC:

"We're gonna blow stuff up."
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Maverick grinned as he gave his answer;

"Well, that was straight to the point. Though are you aware that Matter is non-flammable? At its original state that is."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:39 am

IC:

"As you say, original. But it's just another energy source, and one way or another we'll use it to blow stuff up."
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:10 am

"It seems that you have an idea on how to actually be capable of doing that, are you willing to share your thoughts on how will you manage to turn one of the safest products in Remnant to a dangerous weapon of destruction?"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:17 am

IC:

Riley nodded as he chomped down upon a set of escargots, their beautiful smell wafting through the air and mixing with all the other top class foods on the tables.

Then he said, "No."
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:44 am

"I see..." It seems as though he's discovered it... Impressive. "Well then, on to my offer shall we?", he said then fixing his sitting posture.

"Your reasons for using my product is to cause destruction... I shall allow that and I am even willing to provide you as much Matter as you need", he said with a smile on his face. "Though of course, there are certain conditions."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:34 pm

IC

"I'm all ears."

And mouthes.

OOC: Lazipost
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:19 pm

"My conditions are... To not hold back in causing damage and also to contact this number if ever casualties have occurred during your exploits.", he said as he gave a sincere smile.

The butler from earlier then entered the dining hall from the main hall and went to Riley's side. And then gave him a black business card;

Black Business Card wrote:
CLEANERS
Founder
***-**** ((Assumed number))
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:40 am

IC:

"Don't ask us, we're too lazy. Go bother the pirate hunters. They're the supposed cleanup crew anyway. Though their recruiter is pretty much an erotic model and more of them are probably pretty stupid."
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:12 pm

"Oh, we are not the sort of cleaners that you may think, we specialize in removing certain accidents, and to prevent our customers from being labeled as 'murderers'. And its free of charge of course."

"Not only will you be given a free service but you'll also be provided with the Matter you may need for free. If you look at it that way, you gain a lot and lose nothing."

Erotic model? ...It seems that he's somehow rather fond of Ms. Yuuka, he thought as he grinned.

"And honestly, I'm also part of those individuals you call the pirate hunters, the ones that were recruited in the Great Huntress Inn... So... I could get you certain information about a certain recruiter of a certain group as an added bonus."
, he said as he takes out a Scroll and shows a picture of a woman with straight light brown hair and brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:44 pm

IC:

"Oh. Okay. Sure. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:41 pm

"Wonderful, now, do you have any questions about all this?"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:51 am

IC:

"No."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Deal [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deal [Closed]   A Deal [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Deal [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next