RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:57 pm

"What? Nooooo," Katy pouted, reaching up to try and slowly, sloooowly move Melissa's hands back toward her ears. "If you take a nap here we might forget we need to go try that thing on and that wouldn't be good, right? It's probably best to stay here and since we're staying here," she said, trying her absolute best not to pout, "I guess you should probably keep doing what you were doing. I mean, if you want to."

'Please please please please more ear scratches' she thought to herself. They were just.. beyond any ear scratches she had ever gotten before.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:03 am

"Don't worry! I can set a reminder on my scroll! I won't forget, so I guess we can just lay down and take a nap!" Melissa said, continuing to giggle as she pulled out her scroll and set a reminder.Or at least pretended to, she had never used the 'reminder' feature before, and so had no idea whatsoever as to how to use it.

She closed her eyes and lay down, pretending to take a nap on the ground, barely managing to stifle her giggles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:15 am

Katy twisted to get a better look at the girl, fighting off a frown. If she did need a nap it would be incredibly rude to stop her from taking one. Katy took plenty of naps, after all. But if she did need to take a nap, that ended all possibility of ear scratches. Naps were probably as important as ear scratches, after all. Unless.. Katy inched her way towards one of Melissa's hands, attempting to maneuver her ears underneath it. Maybe Melissa would automatically resume the ear scratches despite being asleep!

Somewhere in the back of her quickly clearing mind, she realized she was probably acting exactly like most Faunus-haters would expect a Faunus to act, and the thought was almost enough to make her reconsider her plan. Almost, but not quite. "Little closer," she muttered to herself, attempting to shimmy into the perfect position. "Just a little more.."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:41 am

Sensing Katy shifting her position to try to do something, although she had no idea what, Melissa had trouble holding back a giggle as a brilliant plan came to her mind. Waiting until Katy got a lot closer, she suddenly sprung up, with a loud, "Boo!", hoping to scare the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:01 am

Katy let out a yelp and scrambled away from Melissa, nearly jumping out of her skin. Had she been thinking entirely clearly she probably wouldn't have fallen for the ruse, but nonetheless fell for it. Staring at the girl for a moment, she quickly sat down and attempted to act like she had not been scared, though the shock had pumped enough adrenaline through her to clear her head entirely. "Y-you almost got me," she said weakly, attempting a laugh, but failing to make it sound natural.

Looking around, she quickly pulled her hood back up, partially because she had noticed they were still in public, and partially to try and hide her embarrassment at having been scared. "So, um, want to go try that thing on now?" she asked, attempting to quickly move the subject away from her having been tricked.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:13 am

By this point Melissa was utterly disabled by her giggles, and was rendered incapable of action as she rolled about on the ground in a massive giggling fit. She tried to control herself multiple times, but failed each time. It was so adorable how Katy fled in fear like that! Although she did feel a little bad for abusing the girl's muddled state.

"O-O-Okay, L-Let's go back t-t-to my d-dorm!" She said in between giggles, hardly able to get the words out in a coherent string.

"One sec!" She said, before leaping up onto the roof of the nearest building to look for where the dorm building was. Finding it, she dropped back down, saluted and began marching off towards the dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:25 am

Katy quickly got up and fell into step behind Melissa, trying to think back just a few minutes ago. Had she agreed to actually wear whatever Melissa had, or only agreed to try it on? She couldn't remember. She was a cautious person, though, so she reasoned she had probably only agreed to try it on. If it fit she would probably wear it anyway; Melissa had said it would hide her ears and tail. "So, what is it anyway? I don't think I, um.. thought to ask. I was a little preoccupied," she said absently, while she stared at Melissa with a thoughtful expression.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:44 am

Melissa giggled again. A 'little' preoccupied? More like very preoccupied! But regardless, the costume she had bought would stay hidden for as long as possible! Which wouldn't be for much longer, but it would be better if Katy had the clothes right in front of her face when she found out what they were! She hadn't lied though, it would hide her ears and tail!

"Iiiiiit's a seeeeecret!" She teased, continuing to move to the dorm. When they finally arrived, she motioned for Katy to wait as she rummaged under her bed to find the bag she had it stored in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:13 am

Katy stood nearby, starting to fret. This was something Melissa had bought? If Melissa had bought it, and wanted Katy to wear it.. did that mean she had bought it for Katy? Did that mean anything significant? Katy shook her head slightly, discounting that train of thought. Melissa had probably bought whatever this was for herself and found it didn't fit quite right, and just hadn't had a chance to return it yet. That made more sense.

"What is it?? I wanna see," Katy said, trying to peek around the other girl to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:28 am

Finally finding the bag, still sealed with a piece of tape, she handed it over to Katy, before moving for the door, "I'll wait outside and make sure no one comes in! Try it on!" She said as she did, before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

Inside the bag was a rather big costume - the bag was quite large, actually. The costume looked like this, complete with fake tail and ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:52 am

Katy pulled the outfit from the bag and laid it out on the bed, staring at it with just a touch of apprehension. Aside from the.. attachments, there didn't seem to be a whole lot to the outfit. It was all so.. tight. And really revealing. Melissa wanted her to wear this? Katy might not have had a problem with that in more private situations, but to the ball? With all those people? Well, best to at least try it out. Maybe it wouldn't fit and this whole thing could be avoided.

With a quick look around to make doubly sure the room was empty, Katy stripped down and started pulling the costume on. "Oh.. why does this zipper in the front," she muttered as she worked. "These shorts are skintight," she said, twisting around to get a look at herself. "Oh.. my. Literally skintight," she added, pulling her tail through the spot where the fake tails should have gone. Pulling on the also very tight jacket, she sat down on the bed and fastened the various ribbons, pins, necklace, and slipped the heels on.

Standing up, she did her best to get a good look at herself, and flushed with embarrassment. Revealing was perhaps a bit of an understatement. "Um, M-Melissa," she called towards the door. "I'm changed, you can come back in," she said, standing up and nervously clasping her hands together in front of herself.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:20 am

Walking back in, Melissa almost squealed in excitement - it fit her very well, just as she thought! She looked at Katy with starry (GET IT?) eyes, "See! I told you it fits you really well!" She said, not noticing the fact that it might be a little revealing - it wasn't that bad as far as short dresses go!

"And see, your ears and tail are covered up by ears and tails! Brilliant disguise, huh?" She said, obviously pleased with herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:53 am

"Well," Katy said, with a small frown. "There's sort of an issue, I think. My tail doesn't match these fake ones. The color is wrong," she said, turning and flicking her tail for emphasis. "And the fake tails don't really move like mine does, though I suppose I could just tie my tail to one of them to stop it from moving," she added. She held back on mentioning how revealing she felt everything was for the moment. She was used to wearing big, baggy hoodies! But one problem at a time.

Besides, Melissa seemed to like it, so maybe if the tail color problem could be solved she might stick with it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:09 pm

Melissa first idea for solving the problem was of course for Katy to dye her tail pink! And maybe her ears to go along with it. But the issue was, they had no tail dye handy! And where could she buy tail dye? She wasn't sure if the city had a tail store or a dye store - at least the kind that would carry pink, non corrosive dye!

Thinking for a few moments, she came up with a marginally worse solution, but an acceptable one nonetheless.

"Wellll... You could tie it to one of the fake ones and wrap it with some pink cloth?" She suggested, although it wouldn't look too good, "Oooor... You could dye your tail pink!" She added, just in case Katy had pink tail dye stored away somewhere. Maybe this had been a fantasy of hers or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:21 pm

Katy loosely crossed her arms, still frowning slightly. "Dye my tail? Maybe," she said thoughtfully. That might solve the problem, actually, as long as nobody looked too closely. Though all the fake tails seemed like they might get rather cumbersome. "I could always just lose the tails and hope people think mine is just part of the outfit," she thought outloud, though that seemed risky. "The big problem here is that I'm pretty sure I'm going to be attracting a lot of, um.. attention in this outfit. It's gonna be difficult to hide the fact that my ears and tail are both real,"she said, blushing self-consciously.

It was too bad the ball wasn't going to be some sort of a masquerade ball. That would solve pretty much every problem, because she could hide behind a mask.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:28 pm

"Hmm... Your tail looks too real though, it wouldn't fit with the rest of the outfit!" Melissa said - although she wasn't exactly sure if it did look too real, she did know that it would be fun if Katy wore the outfit, "Ooh, I could go wear something similar! Then people wouldn't question it! Hopefully? Maybe?" She suggested.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:41 pm

Katy stared at the other girl curiously. Melissa was going to wear something similar to this? Maybe it would be worth it to wear this to the ball after all. "Well," Katy said, attempting to hide her obvious interest in the idea. "I guess that might work. Um. Do you have it here? Maybe you should try it on so we can see if they match well?" Katy was definitely not imagining what Melissa would look like in the outfit she herself was currently wearing. "I can go wait in the hall if you have it here, so you can change?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Melissa shook her head, "Unfortunately not! I don't have one right now actually, but if you want I could go buy another from the place I bought that one! It's not that expensive, and I have some umm... spare money. Kind of." She said. She really did have some spare money, but only because she had already spent most of her spare money and part of her dust fund on that other costume - if she used the rest she could get another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Katy shook her head, looking down at the herself once again. "That's too bad," she said. "I could pay you back for this outfit, at least. Or pay you, um, a renter's fee or something? I feel bad wearing this when you spent money on it," she said, mentally critiquing how the outfit looked. "Um, aside from the tails, do you like it? How does the rest of it look?" Katy carefully spun in a slow circle to let Melissa see the outfit from all sides, before looking quizzically at her. "I'm not really the best judge on this sort of thing," she explained with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:04 pm

"Nono, it wouldn't be right to charge you, it's not like you asked for me to buy it and let you use it!" Melissa said, shaking her head. She really wouldn't take any money. She didn't really need it anyway, otherwise she wouldn't have spent it all on clothes, "It looks good! You look very pretty!" She answered, a slight blush on her face, though she couldn't stop herself from staring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Katy let out a small sigh of relief. At least Melissa seemed to like it, which was all Katy really cared about. "You don't think it's too, um.. skimpy, I guess?" she asked, sounding worried. "It shows off, um.. a lot," she said, gesturing vaguely to her chest and backside. "I'm a little worried of what people might think," she said, sitting down on the bed. "I mean, I don't really care so much what they think as long as you like it, since we're going to the ball together, but still."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:25 pm

"Hmm..." Melissa hummed, tapping her chin lightly in thought, "Welll... It's a little revealing, but for a ball where you want to look your best? Is that really a bad thing?" She said, hoping that her voice didn't reveal the fact that that wasn't the entire reason she was encouraging this outfit...

"A-As long as I like it...?" Melissa asked, suddenly realising what Katy had said. Blushing slightly, she spoke in a purposely boisterous voice, "Well yeah! Of course I like it, I bought it for yo- Umm... for... yolo! I bought it for yolo!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Katy blinked and nodded slowly, looking slightly confused. "Well, of course. It's not like I'm going to go to the ball with you, meet someone else and wander off," she explained. Of course, Katy had no idea what Melissa was thinking. Maybe she wanted Katy to wear it to help attract guys for the both of them to dance with. That was a possibility. "If you hadn't had this outfit I still would have tried to find something nice to wear," she said, staring at her feet and blushing faintly. "I want to make sure I look nice for you, even if that means having ears and tail on display."

In truth, it was more than that. If they were going to be going to the ball together, Katy didn't want Melissa to be able to look around and find someone more interesting than Katy. She wanted Melissa's attentions all to herself, though she'd never say that outloud.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Melissa blushed as well, though she managed to hide it as well as possible while still kind of keeping eye contact. In other words, not at all. She sure hadn't heard that before! And yet... she felt the sametowards what she was going to wear. which wasn't decided yet, but would be, soon. Probably tomorrow, when she had time to go to Vale to visit that costume store again. Or maybe she could even try a different one this time, maybe try to find something cheaper... Maybe pick up some ice cream, too!

Realizing her mind had been subconsciously trying to avoid thinking of the situation to prevent her from blushing, she gathered her thoughts and continued, though the blush returned, "Umm... I think it looks really good on you! But if you don't like it, or think it's uncomfortable I could wear it instead, and we could go find something else for you?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Katy chewed on her bottom lip in thought. Melissa liked it, which gave serious weight to Katy wearing it. But Katy wasn't sure she had the courage to wear something this.. flashy.. in public. "Well," she said slowly, considering. "If you wanted to wear it I'm sure I could find something else I'd look nice in," she suggested, still thinking. "If you did wear it, it would almost be like two foxes were at the ball together, but it'd be our little secret." Katy's ears twitched irritably while she thought.

"I'll tell you what. Lemme change and go look through my clothes, and I'll figure out which option is the best. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Melissa nodded, seeing no problem with that. If it was her decision to make... she'd probably just go along with it on a whim, but most people would want to see their other choices before deciding. If all else failed she would just wear the outfit herself, but it fit Katy so well! She hoped that the girl would decide to wear it.

"Sure! Don't tell me you're afraid to show a little skin though?" She taunted with a teasing wink, as if implying that she would have no problem with it (She didn't).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Katy quickly pulled the heels off and sat them to the side, then began working on removing the various ribbons, pins, and necklace. "It's not that I'm afraid of showing a little skin," she said, intent on carefully removing the smaller aspects of the costume, "It's just.. not in such a public venue. I'm fine wearing it here," she said, oblivious as to how that may sound. "U-um.. turn your back and I'll quickly change and go look through my stuff," she said, removing the jacket, neatly folding it, setting it aside and placing the hat on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next