RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Melissa nodded, seeing no problem with that. If it was her decision to make... she'd probably just go along with it on a whim, but most people would want to see their other choices before deciding. If all else failed she would just wear the outfit herself, but it fit Katy so well! She hoped that the girl would decide to wear it.

"Sure! Don't tell me you're afraid to show a little skin though?" She taunted with a teasing wink, as if implying that she would have no problem with it (She didn't).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Katy quickly pulled the heels off and sat them to the side, then began working on removing the various ribbons, pins, and necklace. "It's not that I'm afraid of showing a little skin," she said, intent on carefully removing the smaller aspects of the costume, "It's just.. not in such a public venue. I'm fine wearing it here," she said, oblivious as to how that may sound. "U-um.. turn your back and I'll quickly change and go look through my stuff," she said, removing the jacket, neatly folding it, setting it aside and placing the hat on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Nodding, Melissa plopped down on her bed, face down, pretending to take a nap while she waited. She was a little tired, but in actuality she wanted to follow Katy without her knowing. Why? Why not. Maybe she could get a glimpse of more skin that the dress showed

"Okay! Wake me when you're done then!" She said, though the sound was muffled by the bed and came out hardly sounding like speaking at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Katy stared at the other girl before a moment, then shrugged to herself and unzipped the top. Why did it have a zipper in the front instead of the back, anyway? Folding it neatly, she stood and, with one more careful glance toward the 'sleeping' girl, removed the rest of the costume, folding it and placing it neatly next to the rest, before quickly pulling her regular clothes back on with a sigh of relief.

"Alright," she said, reaching over to give Melissa's shoulder a poke. "I'm changed, so I'm gonna go look through my stuff, OK? I'll talk to you in a little while. Sound good?"

*~*A day or two-ishTimeskip*~*

Katy looked at her scroll, carefully reading the message from Melissa. Apparently Melissa had something to show her, and wanted Katy to come over right away. Neatly stacking her books on the edge of her shiny new Dorm room bed, she quickly left the room and headed down the hall to Melissa's team's room. Knocking twice, she called out "Hey, it's Katy, I'm gonna come in, OK?" and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:43 am

As Katy opened the door, it revealed Melissa, lying face down on the bed, looking in her direction. Of course, this wasn't the notable part (In fact, it was the dull part. A girl lying on a bed? Laaaame). The notable part was her clothing. She wasn't just wearing the clothes, she had also dyed her hair purple and made it up in the same way.

"Come try your luck, if you think you're in my league." She said in a teasing, seductive voice, with an equally teasing giggle and wink at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:54 am

Katy stared at the girl, mouth hanging open. She had been about to say 'hello' when she could see who all was in the room, but upon seeing Melissa her brain had decided to stop working almost entirely. Slightly shaking herself, she quickly stepped into the room and closed the door, leaning back against it while still staring. "Y-you, um, um.. you.. wow," she said, starting to blush as she realized she was stammering. "Wha.. um.. wow," she repeated. "You look incredible."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:59 am

Melissa winked again, trying to keep up her teasing, but ended up giggling again, "Thanks! I did tell you I'd find something similar, and this is pretty close!" She said cheerfully, the fake fox ears on her head twitching as she played around with one of the fake tails behind her. They were pretty big and heavy, but not enough for it to be too uncomfortable and unwieldy. She certainly wouldn't fight with those tails though!

"Why don't you come join me in this bed for some fun...?" She said, resuming her teasing composure and throwing in another wink for good measure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:30 am

Katy continued to blush, apparently entirely at another momentary loss for words. She didn't know anything about whatever the character was from, leaving her confused as to whether or not Melissa was actually saying that, or whether or not they were just quotes or something. Stepping over to the bed, she awkwardly sat down on the very edge, doing her best not to stop staring at the girl. "F-fun? I'm, um.. guessing that's something the character says?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:34 am

Melissa looked at the blushing Katy with a look of casual amusement, before giggling, "Nope. It's not." She said casually, throwing another wink at the girl. This was just too fun, with how much Katy was blushing and looking at her while trying to pretend that she wasn't! More fun than teasing random people at the very least. And she had made a few guys trip over while walking around earlier!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:02 am

"U-um," she said, quickly deciding to try and change the topic, "S-so that's what you're wearing for the ball? I guess I don't need to be worried, then! Nobody is gonna be looking at me when you're standing right there, looking like that!" Mentally, she winced. Why did she sound so excited when saying something so obvious? Trying to stealthily steal another glance at the girl, Katy worried about how accurate her statement might actually be. She might need to fend people off all evening, or Melissa might end up finding someone more interesting to hang out with.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:28 am

"I dunno, you looked really good in the other one as well, y'know!" Melissa said truthfully, temporarily stopping the constant teasing she had been throwing out. Unfortunately Katy seemed to have learned how to avoid getting too bothered by it. She'd have to increase the intensity of her teasing to keep up...

Meeting Katy's eye as the girl tried to sneak a glance at her, she winked, before asking a new question, "Soo did you decide what you're going to be wearing yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:16 am

Katy blushed at the unexpected eye contact, quickly staring over at the window. The nice, boring, not-dressed-up-like-a-nurse window. "I, um, had some ideas, but they all had problems. Besides, if you're going to be wearing that to match me I can't really wear anything else, right? Otherwise you'd have to wear something else and that would be, um," she said, stopping abruptly. "A-anyway! That other outfit seems like the best option, after all,"she said, fidgeting nervously.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:20 am

Melissa giggled again, finding Katy's constant fidgeting and blushing to be absolutely adorable, "Weeellll, what do you think of the hair? I was thinking of dying my hair pink instead, but then I thought purple would work better since the other costume had so much pink!" She asked, posing in a way that would show off her hair to Katy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:31 am

Katy looked at Melissa's dyed hair, being very careful to only look at the hair. "I think it looks really good," she said, nodding. "What hair color am I supposed to have for the other costume? I could probably dye my hair, but I'd need a lot of dye.. and red hair like mine is sorta difficult to dye properly."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:52 am

Melissa shrugged, "You don't have too dye your hair! A wig would do just fine, y'know! I just dyed mine because I've been meaning to do so for a while! My old brown hair was so boring, don't you think?" She asked, shifting a bit so that her chest was visible to Katy, and 'adjusting' her clothes a little as well to distract the poor girl. Eventually she would get bored and stop teasing her though. Eventually. Though at her current rate, she'd probably end up burning up from all the blushing before then...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:42 pm

"I, um.. I liked your old hair," Katy responded, forcing herself not to stare, and definitely sort-of succeeding a little. "But I like your new hair, too! Purple looks really good on you," she said, nervously picking at one of her sleeves. She figured that since she told Melissa what had happened with her and Aoife it was sort of obvious what the easiest way to tease her was. She hoped Melissa would eventually move on to something else, though. This particular tactic was incredibly distracting!

"And, um, we'll match! So that's good. And.. and.. that color works really well, so it isn't just for the ball, which is, um.. good.." And now she was rambling.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:42 am

Giggling at Katy's rambling, Melissa watched her go on and on about rather insignificant things for a bit, before moving up close to her, pressing her lips against the other girl's to silence her. She pulled away after a few seconds, putting her finger to her mouth with a quiet, "Shh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:06 am

Katy smiled happily, letting out a noisy breath. "Sorry," she said, grinning with slight embarrassment. "You know how I get sometimes." Katy took a long look at the other girl, suddenly looking rather smug. "I'm gonna have the hottest girl in the school as my date for the ball. Nobody else is even gonna come close!" Katy couldn't help but be a bit smug about it. Everyone else at the school seemed to be better fighters, or have stronger Auras, or crazier weapons. But there was nobody who could hope to match Melissa in Katy's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:18 am

"Hey! Don't steal my line!" Melissa said, giggling as she pulled back a little, lying down on the bed. The nice, soft bed. She shifted a little to get the tails behind her into a better position, "Do you want to go out and do somethin'? I mean, after I change, of course! Just a nice, relaxing trip to the city or somethin', after that hectic camp!" She asked. She was feeling rather bored, which was part of the reason why she had set all this up in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:35 am

Katy hesitated for the briefest of seconds, before curling up on the bed as well, using Melissa's stomach as a pillow. "We could do that," she said, her ears twitching as she thought. "I don't really have anything I need to do in the city, but if you want to go down I'm right there with you." She frowned, trying to think up other options to suggest. "We could always curl up with a movie, too," she offered. "I dunno. Get some snacks, have a quiet night in. I'm down for anything."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:27 pm

'Well... Maybe lying here isn't such a bad idea... so comfortable...' Melissa thought, though not because of the bed - because of the girl lying her head on her stomach, as if she was a pillow. Which was surprisingly relaxing. Perhaps that was why pillows always seemed to be so in control of their emotions - they got to experience this kind of relaxation all the time! How could anyone get mad when they felt this relaxed?

"Mmmm I guess this is fine too!" She said, unconsciously beginning to give Katy some nice ear scratches, "Maybe just lie here and talk a little..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:55 pm

Katy made some kind of contented noise, torn between wanting to curl up more or stretch out. Either option might disturb the sudden, unexpected ear scratches, and that would be a disaster. "If that's what you want to do," she said lazily, her tail beginning to wag. "Got anything specific in mind? We've been talking about the ball," she said, doing her best to think of something. "Oh, I shot one of my teammates the other day," she offered as a topic. "We were all training, so it's OK. Sorta messy though."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Melissa blinked in surprise for a moment, before hearing that it had been during training, "Oh, if it was during training then that's all fine! I hope it didn't hurt the guy too much!" She said, seeing nothing wrong with the logic of being shot during training being fine compared to being shot normally. Training made everything safer, after all!

"I haven't seen my team in a while actually! Aside from when everyone goes to sleep in the dorm! Which is kind of funny sometimes, it's weird how they put a girl together with three guys, isn't it?" She said, before thinking whether or not it was weird through again, nodding in satisfaction after a few seconds, as if confirming it for herself once more, "Oooh, I did get an entire class pissed at me! I had to run from them for half a day, it was fun!" She mentioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:12 am

"They did the same thing to me. Only girl on my team. It makes sleeping a little uncomfortable," she said, snuggling up to the other girl. "They're nice, though. It might make things a little weird when I bring you over," she said. After a brief moment, she sat up, looking flustered. "N-not that I'm thinking about things like that or anything! I just meant that, um.. that, um," she stammered out. "Um..H-how did you get an entire class angry at you? That seems like quite an accomplishment!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:54 am

Melissa giggled again as Katy got flustered once more by her own words - It was really adorable how she got flustered and embarrassed so much. Thus, Melissa missed most of what she said while admiring how adorable she was, "Umm... Yes!" She replied, giving the most generic reply possible. Hopefully it was a yes or no question, and yes was the correct answer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Katy took a breath to calm herself back down, before snuggling back up against Melissa. She had gotten flustered and inadvertently interrupted the ear scratches -- a definite no-no in her book. "Well," she said, nudging her head into Melissa's hand, "They couldn't have been too mad, or they'd still be after you, right? And if they try anything while I'm around I'll send them running." Katy had come to realize she had started feeling rather overprotective of Melissa, despite the fact that Melissa was easily the better fighter of the pair.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Realising what Katy was talking about finally, Melissa giggled at her response, beginning to pat the girl's head instead of scratching her ears, "I'm sure you will!" She said, though it was nice to know that she would do something like that for her. If the same thing happened to Katy, Melissa definitely would do the same.

"Well... I kind of scared them off, so I'm sure they wont come back!" Melissa said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next