RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe

Go down 
+5
Shemskis
AkaiOtaku
DatteSa
Kellenredx
Cheshire Schrodinger
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Empty
PostSubject: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:49 pm

((This thread has no significant place in the timeline and will basically be treated as OVA type canon. The events that happen do happen but when they happen nobody has clue as to when and everybody just plain forgets it happens later on.))

The establishment is set up like a cafe and restaurant. There's a stage at the front with a plasma screen hanging over it. Each table had a menu standing on the center of it. The menu is only one stiffly lamented page and there are only four things on the menu, each one with a picture next to it.

* Sebastian Michaelis: "I am simply one hell of a host..."

* Akaito Shion: "The World is ours..."

* Tuxedo Mask: "If you need me... ...I'll give you... the strength of my soul."

* White Snow: "I'm. Not. Perfect! .... But I'm still leagues better then those three."

The manager is looking at one of the menus mumbling grumpily.

Manager: Those idiots at the printers! Who said anything about translating the name!?

In the back setting up in the locker room is a certain cat eared faunas. Putting his weapons and his normal outfit in an employee locker he had slipped on into a jet-black sparrow tailed butler outfit. His eyes watered for a while as he put on the red contact lenses but he adapted quickly enough in the time it took for him to style his hair to resemble the picture he was given to mimic.   Looking at himself in the mirror he realized he habitually put his glasses back on after putting in the contact lenses. He reached to remove them but was stopped abruptly by the manager.

Manager: Keep the glasses on young man. Glasses boys are very popular nowadays. And make sure to show off those cat ears while you're at it!

As the manager said that, Cheshire swore he saw his eyes sparkle. The manager placed four small ear pieces on the table. Cheshire took one and put it in his ear as instructed.

Manager: When the others get here, tell them to put one of these on. If certain situations arise I will instruct you on what to do. Just a few tips here and there. Good luck. You're a senpai now!

Cheshire: I've only been working here for two day.

Manager: And that's two days more then these guys! Be a good senpai boy!

The manager walks off leaving Cheshire alone to take care of business as it comes.

Cheshire: New employees huh.... I wonder who they are...
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Zwei was wearing his usual attire as he made his way into the changing room. He was a little taken aback when he saw Cheshire there but he decided to say hello after changing. He quickly got changed stowing his normal mask in a safe place and putting on the opera mask...it was an interesting cosplay to say the least. Like instructed he grabbed a fair amount if roses and put them into his pockets. Once he was mostly dressed he made his way to Cheshsire "Didnt expect you to be here" He laughed lightly but not mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:46 pm

*At the sound of an all too familiar voice, Cheshire's ears shot up erect and his entire body seemed to have stiffened to stone. He hardened back to his usual poker face an immediate second later but as he turned around to look at Zwei his body seemed to be stiff as stone. It only got even more stiff when he saw the man wearing the tuxedo and cape and he resisted the urge to laugh with all his willpower*

Cheshire: I could say the same to you. You're one of the new employees huh? Put this on.

*Cheshire hands Zwei one of the small earpieces.*

Cheshire: Care to share your reason for applying for a job here...

*Cheshire thought about it for a moment*

Cheshire: .... rookie....?
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:26 pm

Zwei laughed a little to himself amused at the idea of wearing an earpiece while talking to other people. "I owe people money simply put...I accidentally set someone yard on fire...or was that last week?" Zwei went into a rather lengthy recounting of his recent "adventures" and it quickly became apparent Zwei had a knack for burning things down accidentally. "Anyway I need the money and as if it wasn’t obvious Im fine with wearing whatever im told to...well almost anything"   He laughed a little to keep it casual.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:39 pm

*Cheshire's eye twitches for a second after having to hear Zwei's numerous encounters but he otherwise kept a passive composure*

Cheshire: .... I see. Anyway, let me brief you on our role.

*Cheshire points a finger at the earpiece he is wearing*

Cheshire: The manager is the main waiter for every customer. He goes out there whenever a customer comes and seats them. The customer then makes an order and whoever she orders will receive a call from the manager on his earpiece. We go out there and replace him as the waiter basically. We will tend to them professionally... as well as cater to some minor whims. If you have more then one customer then keep the time in mind. Don't spend too much time on any one customer. Spend an equal and fair amount of time with each one or else we'll end up getting complaints. And try to stay in character... Also... well just pray you don't get targeted for today.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:42 pm

Serena walks in the change room, still wearing her baggy clothes and her ponytail hidden away with the dress in hand, along with her wearing the white boots.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Zwei listens intently to all the instructions. He tilts his head slightly at the last part "Targeted? Targeted for what? Other than that this all make sense." With that Zwei would go over to the changing area as another person arrived. He guessed he would be another host. He did look remarkably feminine...whatever works for the customers I guess.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:54 pm

*Cheshire looks over as he notices another young man walking into the locker room*

Cheshire: Ah, you must be another one of the new employees.

*Cheshire glances at the white boot*

Cheshire: So you're the poor soul the manager is having take the cross dressing part eh? I apologize under his behalf. If it's any consolation, I'm a personal fan of your assigned character. The show you're representing is pretty popular in fact... Well that's probably not a good thing you might get requested the most in fact... Statistically, you are also probably going to be targeted. Anyway...

*Cheshire clears his throat and explains to the newcomer everything he explained to Zwei*

Cheshire: That's roughly the gist of it. My name is Cheshire by the way. This man here is a new recruit like you. His name is Zwei. Let's work well together.

*For a second there, a mistrusting glance could be seen from Cheshire towards Zwei before looking back at the newcomer.*

Cheshire: May I ask why you decided to work here by the way?
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:56 pm

"Umm... I was just out on a stroll a few days ago when I came in this building. The manager didn't offer me the position, he forced it onto me. Kinda afraid to quit since I don't know what he can do. He seemed very weird."

Serena sighs and rubs her head.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:07 pm

*Cheshire stares passively at the new comer. His eyes looked at the person's entire body and a habitual analysis was going through his mind like a computer trying to solve one of the million dollar math problems*

Cheshire: ... So you just walked into a host cafe as a customer?
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:08 pm

"Nope. Didn't even know what this building was."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Cheshire: Hm... well anyway you can go ahead and change. Oh, and here.

*Cheshire picked up a Styrofoam head adorning a long white wig fashioned in an off center ponytail and some other minor details.*

Cheshire: I styled it myself for you. Wearing a wig may seem a bit off at first but you'll get used to it.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Aeden runs into the changing room out of breath. "I hope I'm not late. My alarm didn't go off." Aeden takes a look at his fellow employees. "Cheshire? Zwei? Is that you guys? Didn't picture you for the cosplaying types." He looks to the unfamiliar face. "Hello I'm Aeden Kase" He extends his hand at Serena. "Actually have we met before? You look familiar."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Serena smiles at Aeden.

"No, we haven't. Hi Aeden. I'm..."

Serena realizes they think she's a guy.

"Christian Wyverelle."

Last edited by DatteSa on Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Zwei  fell into hysterical laugher upon seeing Aeden. "I cant wait to see you do this..." He spoke in between laughs before calming down after a minute. "I never took myself for the cosplaying type either but...lets just say I burnt down a lot of things and the owner wants their money back." He spoke so nonchalantly about burning down sheds and yards one would question a lot of things about him if they didnt know him.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:43 pm

*Before Zwei could go on about the third burning building, Cheshire stopped him*

Cheshire: Let's just say people do unexpected things when they need the money.

*Cheshire hands Aeden the ear piece and explains everything the same way he did for Zwei and Christian*

Cheshire: Let's see, if Zwei is Tuxedo Mask, and Christian is...

*Cheshire tries to recall the menu*

Cheshire: Ah, that must make you Akaito Shion eh-

*Cheshire stares at Aeden with a grave look of pity.*

Cheshire: Oh my... you're definitely the one to get targeted.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Aeden stares at Cheshire in confusion. He also looks to Zwei and Christian for some answers. "Umm Cheshire what do you mean by targeted?" Aeden tenses up a little bit he didn't like that word, targeted.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Cheshire: Anyway, you two should change quickly. We can get a customer any moment now and one of us may very well be requested.

*Cheshire is obviously dodging the question and shows no sign of telling anybody anything for their own good*

Cheshire: I almost forgot. When we're not requested by someone and are free, we have free choise of either hanging out here in the locker room or walk outside into in the cafe or just stand outside the door to advertise. As the manager would say... uh...

*Cheshire grumbles as if it was too painful to say*

Cheshire: Let's... go out there.... and make some ladies.... happy...

*Cheshire looks like he's about to lose it*
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Aeden would have liked to know what this targeting was about but he needed the job too much to care. Aeden starts to strip in the locker room in front of Zwei, Cheshire, and Christian. "Well no time to lose." He places on his costume making sure to put on his microphone and starts warming up in case he has to sing.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Zwei leaned against the wall for a moment. "This will be an adventure alright" He laughed a little before making his way to the front and leaning against another wall all mysterious like. The sudden shift was rather convincing...who knew Zwei was a good actor?
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Cheshire: Remember, a customer is a customer no matter who or what she is or what her intentions are and regardless of what she does. Bear with whatever happens and don't cause anything unpleasant.

*With that last piece of advice Cheshire walks off, disappearing off somewhere out of sight of everyone else.*
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:30 pm

Aeden adds the finishing touches to his outfit and walks out of the lockers. "Time to makes some ladies happy!' I immediately regret saying that. Good thing Lucina's not here to see this.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Serena runs through a door, changes in less than minute and comes out wearing the dress and wig.

She tries to practice her character and she walks acting very snobby.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Lucina follows with her list of songs and device in hand" I'm here for specific reasons and one of them not entertainment!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe   The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vale Kingdom Cosplay Host Cafe
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next