RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven

Steven

Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed]   Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Timeline: Saturday of Week 1

It was noon the day after the First Initiation's formal ball. Students were bursting with emotion, still excited after the teams were announced the night before. The courtyard was bustling with activity, as students just couldn't stay inside.

Asher walked through the courtyard deep in thought. It's probably just nothing. Still, can't help to at least check. He looked up to see his teammate Zwei nearby. I wonder if he knows anything, he thinks as he approaches the masked teen.

"Hey Zwei! Do you have a moment?"

Last edited by Steven on Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed]   Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Zwei smiled as he saw his team-mate and friends Asher. "Yeah I always got time for a team mate." He replied in a rather upbeat and cheery tone. He was obliviously still excited at the idea of arriving at beacon so right now...and it was the day after a rather interesting ball. Plenty of rumours were circulating about students...thankfully he had managed to stay under the radar...this time.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed]   Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:00 pm

"Have you seen Aaron anywhere lately? He never came back to the room last night..." Asher was visibly uncomfortable as he asked the question. Something just didn't seem right.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed]   Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:05 pm

"Aaron? nope aint seem him...I figure he bunked somewhere else or something". Zwei quickly became aware of how uncomfortable Asher was using his Zwei-o-vision/his eyes. "I can help you look if you like...believe it or not im rather good at that sort of thing." Finding people And making sure they aren’t found that is but lets leave out  the second part.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed]   Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Just as I thought. "Aaron isn't the one to make friends so easily. He couldn't have found somewhere else to bunk." He sat in silence for a moment, trying to think of where his brother could have run off to. "Where have you been on campus so far today?""
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed]   Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:21 pm

"Where have I been? mostly here in the courtyard hang out alone." With that he stretched and cracked most of his joints including his neck and back. "If there is any way I can help please let me know so that we can find him quickly...you seem worried"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed]   Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:24 pm

"Worried? Nah. He does this all the time," Asher said with false confidence. "It just seems off that I haven't seen him on campus all day. I was thinking of checking Vale; if you want to help then we should get going."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed]   Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Zwei quickly hopped and stood up with a slight slouch. "No time to waste then! lets get going". If he were to be honest he would tell Asher how much of a horrible liar he was...Zwei could see right though his false confidence. It seemed he was convincing himself he would be fine more than he was convincing Zwei.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed]   Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Asher felt reassured now that he had Zwei helping him. "Alright, let's go."

(OOC: Moving to Inseparable)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed]   Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? [Closed]
Page 1 of 1