RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Closed] The heart of the storm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

[Closed] The heart of the storm Empty
PostSubject: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Thorn is casually strolling through The Red Forest as usual. She always carries her weapon on instinct. Just in case anything wants to kill her... This place is just as beautiful as I remember it..."Thorn takes in a deep breath enjoying the scenery. She takes a seat under a tree and gets out her thermos full of tea and starts to sip it.Ah..good thing I remembered to pack some of this stuff...I'm parched".
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:53 pm

Aeden walks through the forest with a pen and pad in hand deep in thought not caring for the scenary. "Intersection Destruction? No thats a terrible name and I would need two daggers for that." He crosses out the words and starts over. Not paying attention where he's going he trips over a girl sitting under a tree and falls to the ground. "Ow what did I trip on?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Karma hefted Ekragei with her. She was planning on testing some new bombs or just blowing some stuff up because she was bored...either way something was going to explode today. Of course she couldn’t wait until she found a suitable tree so she removed a small sphere from her bag and tossed it high in the air. With a loud bang confetti exploded from it covering a large area in it. She remained unaware of the two people next to her as she watched in awe.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:03 pm

"Ow! Watch where your going slinthead!" Thorn rubs her knee and says" Heh, sorry you scared me a bit there.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Aeden thought he had tripped on a branch but when he saw it was a person he gets embarresed by his mistake. "Oh no I'm sorry. I was working on a project and didn't see where I was going. Are you okay? I'm Aeden Kase by the way."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Karma turned to see a boy and a girl on top of each other. "Jeez you two seem eager...this forest isnt exactly as empty as you think it is." With that she giggles to herself a little at the idea of catching the two in the act. "And by the looks of it you are only learning each others names." With that she laughed a little again.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:21 pm

Thorn looks over at the girl and says" You don't even know what I like soo" She looks back at Aeden"Thorn. Thorn Stradaise. Nice to meet ya"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 pm

Aeden picks up his pen and pad putting them away in one of his pockets. "I actually have a girlfriend so I'm not trying anything." Aeden looks back at Thorn. "Depsite what the situation seemed like. Well you know our names. What's yours Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Karma snaps at attention for a second. "Karma Victus pleased to meet you" She replies in a cheery and sweet tone. Of course that is before an urge comes over her and she tosses another confetti bomb in the air and watches in awe as it explodes. "So if you arent into men I assume is what you are saying and you have a girlfreind...why were you on top of eachother?" She giggles a little in a non-mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:38 pm

"Well as I said, this slinthead tripped over me." She giggles at her own comment. She always liked the word. slinthead."And.. yes I kind of..have a girlfriend..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Aeden looks away embarresed once again over his carelessness. "Yes she's right. I was lost in thought and didn't see where I was going. At first I thought I tripped on a root or something but turns out it was a girl. Not one of my best moments." Aeden looks at the two girls. "So what brings you two ladies to the Forest of Forever Fall."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:44 pm

"Oh nothing..Enjoying the scenery and such, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Karma quickly smirked and without a word removed a large sphere from her bag and tossed it at a nearby tree. It made impact and produced a large explosion. Nearly all the branches were broken and splintered. "Thats what!" she laughed before destroying more trees.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Aeden start getting angry over Karma's careless destruction of the forest. "Ms. Karma please stop that now! These trees are not here to be used as some sort of weapon testing. That is what the arena is for. These trees are here for everyone to enjoy not to be destroyed." Instinctively Aeden draws Deception X although he isn't really looking for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:04 pm

"Thorn shrugs and is to relaxed to do something. She keeps on sipping her tea and looking around.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:09 pm

Karma looks at Aeden. "But...trees explodes better than anything in the arena". She laughs as she sets off another confetti bomb. "Please stay out of the blast radius...dont want to damage that cute face of yours" with that she detonated another confetti bomb and winked.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:13 pm

Aeden is a bit surprised by Karma's actions. Is she flirting with me? I know I said I had a girlfriend. "Honestly I don't care how well the trees blow up. They're not yours to use how you want. You're destroying the beauty of the forest with your bombs."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Karma tilts her head obviously confused while holding up a bomb. "What? bombs are way more beautiful...try it!". With that she gave Aeden a bomb the size of a pingpong ball. "It explodes on contact so dont drop it" with that she gave a playful wink and began tinkering with a rather large bomb.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Thorn stands up and leans against the tree listening to the two talking sort of oblivious from the world at the moment.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Aeden looks at the small ball in his hands with an almost disgusted look in his face. "Heh bombs such a vulgar way of fighting. So much destruction and noise to do what a simple knife could accomplish in silence." He hands the bomb back to Karma. "I think Ill pass on your uh weapon if you want to call it that."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:47 pm

If you lovebirds would be quiet I have some scenery enjoying to get back to. Thorn gives Karma a wink and goes back to sipping her tea.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Aeden turns back to Thorn in surprise. More winking? Do all the new people have some sort of twitching problem? "We are not loverbirds. I'm trying to save this forest while your just laze about doing nothing. You could always help me and stop being useless."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Karma began to ignore the two while tinkering with a bomb that looked similar to the one she handed Aeden but bigger. She took no offense to Aedens opinions either. "This bomb is made for grimm and people!" She held it up proudly "Im looking for somthing to test it on is why im here but I cant find any grimm"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:00 pm

"Thorn looks over at Karma with interest"You want to spar, eh? I'm up for one."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:06 pm

Karma holds up the rather large bomb. "You see what this is right? Boom! I cant really hold back with them and plenty of these WILL kill you" She looks over Thorn "Are you sure? I dont like hurting people but if thats what you want im fine with it".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed] The heart of the storm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: