RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Closed] The heart of the storm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

[Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:00 pm

"Thorn looks over at Karma with interest"You want to spar, eh? I'm up for one."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:06 pm

Karma holds up the rather large bomb. "You see what this is right? Boom! I cant really hold back with them and plenty of these WILL kill you" She looks over Thorn "Are you sure? I dont like hurting people but if thats what you want im fine with it".
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:10 pm

"I honestly do'nt care... in fact lets do a 2v1... You and Aeden vs me.." She smiles and finishes off her tea.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:16 pm

There's no reasoning with these people. "Fine. Ill spar with you but I think we've destroyed enough trees. Follow me I know a clearing that is large enough for us to fight in." Aeden leads the small group to a small distance away from their previous location. "This should do it."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:23 pm

Karma followed the two toward the clearing. Jeez I could have made a clearing but whatever. She stands beside Aeden afterward and began checking her bombs before the battle. You need to make sure that you are combat ready at all times after all. She also removed all confetti bombs from her bag from the fighting bombs.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Thorn prepares Ambrosia Spike for combat" I hope your ready for an 'electrifying' battle!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:27 am

Aeden moves into a combat stance next to Karma. "This is a terrible idea. There's no way this can end without at least one of us getting hurt but if this is what you want then so be it." He loads ice dust into Deception X ready to immobilize Thorn. "How about you start us off Karma?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:27 am

Karma smirked a little not a mocking or cocky smirk just an amused one. Upon hearing that she would kick off the battle she reached over to the ground and grabbed two confetti bombs. She activated them and tosses them high into the air. The second the two bombs detonated confetti would rain down on the three fighters. "I will support you Aeden" She spoke a very basic battle plan a second before using her agility to begin skirting around Thorn. Her hands slipped into a pouch on Ekragei and removed a bomb that looked similar to the ones she had blown up the trees with...execpt larger. She pressed a button on the top of it and tossed it toward Thorn. There was zero chance this bomb would be fatal but it is really going to hurt. ((Bloody fun bomb))
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:57 am

Thorn turned around just in time to see a bomb being hurled at her. She sighed and zapped the bomb with Ambrosia spike exploding it in the air before her" Is that really all you've got... I'm pretty disappointed..." She gives karma a smirk.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:26 pm

While Thorn was distracted by Karma's bomb Aeden rushed to her side trying to flank her. Not wanting to blow his cover, he silently approached at great speed and fired his ice dust at her feet. I really don't want to hurt people I just met. If she can't move, she can't fight.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Karma was a little upset about her bomb being blown out of the air. Does she know she is supposed to catch it with her face? No matter she reached in and grabbed 4 pingpong ball sized spheres and threw them all in a circle surrounding Thorn. This move would restrict her movements to help the ice make its mark.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Thorn was stuck in place by the ice but transformed Ambrosia spike into its 12 gauge form and shot the grenades with her spiked bullets before they hit the ground causing explosions around her but not close enough to harm her. She then transformed it back into a trident and stabbed it into the ice electrocuting and breaking it.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Despite the failure his plan Aeden continues to draw in closer to Thorn. "You're not bad at ranged combat how about a little close quarters. If I plan this right I can make her drop her weapon. Aeden channels ice dust along Deception X's blade and aims to slash at Ambrosia.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:55 pm

Karma figured it would be better not to blow up Aeden. She started out on a full out sprint she used her agility to close the ground quickly while focusing energy into her clenched fist. One she was feet away from Thorn she used her powerful momentum to assist in a lunge toward her on the opposite side of Aeden. She swung her fist toward Her back while releasing the concussive power from her fist.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:35 pm

As she turned to block Aedens attack Thorn is punched from the other side. "Ow... Ok maybe I was a wrong... you pack a 'punch'" She readied Ambrosia again and sends a bolt of electricity towards Aeden.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Aeden can see Thorn is about to shock him and prepares a backup plan. He continues his slash with Deception X but uses more ice dust. Aeden manages to create a quick ice shield between him and Thorn. He uses this opportunity to retreat a small distance from his opponent. "Okay how about a little lightning versus lightning." Aeden swaps out the ice dust in Deception X for his lighting dust and readies a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:57 am

Karmas punch had been completly ignored even with the concussive blast. A blast would have normally threw somone a meter or two minimum so she was a little shocked at first to say the least. To top it off she was ignored by Thorn who was attacking Aeden. Yes leave the girl with enough bombs to destroy this entire forest BEHIND you! She quickly shrugged hoping her semblance would recharge soon and quickly drew a Boom-Stick from her bag and swung it full-force in a sideways form intending to hit Thorn hard on the center of the back. She didnt care if the bomb itself broke since a close range shot from it is always lethal in most cases. She would then dash away using her recharged semblance whether the attack mades its mark or not.

Using her free hand she would remove a cube from her bag with a tiny display and press a button on the top of it and a 5 second timer would appear. She would drop the bomb just outside the kill radius and would likley not over Thorn but not much else. This would only work if Thorn was already off balance anyway.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Before Thorn can react she is slammed in her back by something. She is caught off balance and something explodes next to her pushing her over a few feet, causing loss of sound in one of her hidden ears and a smaller sized wound on her arm.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Aeden is about to charge in when Karma's explosion goes off. This damn girl is going to kill me at this rate. Once he feels its safe again Aeden extends Deception X to its full length and rushes Thorn locking his weapon against hers lighting coursing through Deception X. "Have you had enough Thorn?" Please say yes I don't want to hurt someone I just met.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:50 am

Karma steps back to allow her semblance to recharge as Aeden locks with Thorn. There wasnt a move that Karma could make at this point that wouldnt kill Thorn or hurt Aeden except one. She sprinted forward toward Thorns back again Still not facing me? I can fix that she removed what seemed like a brick from hee bag and held a detonator in the other. She move and attempted to slem the adhesive side of the brick between her shoulder blades. She smirked as she did This will makebyou pay elattention to me for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed] The heart of the storm   [Closed] The heart of the storm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed] The heart of the storm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2