RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cafeitera Heart Day

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Cafeitera Heart Day Empty
PostSubject: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:54 pm

Sam was sitting at a random table. Hearts hanged everywhere. It was the romantic season in Vale, and it sickened the drunken faunus. She had her mask and jacket on. She kept her head down with her hood up. With her jacket and mask, her gender was hard to tell. She just sat there drinking. Well, look at the happy couples. What about the rest of us? The ones who are always alone this time of year. She tilted her mask up before taking a big swig of vodka.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:03 pm

Fionn had a headache from the previous night of drowning his sorrows
He walked into the cafeteria to get some carbohydrates in him to help with the hangover
He was drinking because he was lonely, he had finally freed himself from the chains of poverty, but he still couldn't find anyone who would take him for who he was
His teammates were off doing something else do to not being terrible drunks on a weekend
He ordered his food, a muffin and walked over to a table with only one person sitting at it
"Do you mind?" He asked as he began to sit down
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Sam just answered with another swig of her vodka. As soon as she looked at the man, she just nodded, right before slamming her head on the table. Before sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:12 pm

"Hah, vodka eh?" Fionn said with his signature grin
"What sorrow are you drowning out?" He asked as he took the flask from his pocket, sighed, and took a swig of the whiskey within
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Sam without lifting her head pointed to the hearts above. She lifted her head, and her mask was crooked. She tried to lift it up, but a strap was broken instead of lifting up it fell off. Instead of getting it she took a swig of the alcohol, and laid her head down. Her hood fell back, and her ears were free. The simply slumped down in a sad manar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Fionn looked at her with a slightly surprised look added onto his grin
"Wow... with those looks, how are you having any trouble with that?" He asked feeling slightly giddy
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Sam looked up at what he said. She smiled a little at the compliment. She pulled out her pad, and typed. [Because.....most men find it scary, when they date someone who can beat the shit out of them.] She passed him the scroll before drinking some more. She sat her head down on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Fionn grabbed the scroll.  
He looked at the girl infront of him, and chuckled
"I would challenge you to prove it but i doubt either of us are at one hundred percent" He grinned harder
He put his hand on the girls shoulder
"So i guess i will just have to believe you"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:12 pm

The touch made Sam flinch, but that was normal. What she did next wasn't. She let out a cute pur as he put his hand on her shoulder. She looked up after she did, with an embarrassed look on her face. I don't pur. WHY AM I PURRING!? Sam hated the fact she purred, but she did so when she was enjoying something. She blushed a little as she purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:14 pm

Fionn looked at the girl before him purring.
He looked at his flask quizically, dropping the grin for a second
"Does your back hurt or something?" He asked the girl, going for what was most likely
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Sam simply took a drink of her vodka. She typed a bit on her scroll. [Nope, I just purr when someone touches my shoulders, or my ears.] She simply lowered her head, back to the table. Her ears dropping as she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:18 pm

Fionn leaned over and ruffled the girls hair with his grin returning in full force  
"Say, why aren't you talking?" He asked giving a slightly more warm version of his smile

Last edited by snaketicus on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Sam ears twitched as he ruffled her hair. She typed some more. [Can't. Reason; beer, fire, and explosives at a young age.] She simply leaned up and tried to drink more, but her vodka was gone. Welp....that's great. She lowered her head back to the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:23 pm

Fionn noticed the girl who he had come to admire running out drink
"Here, you like whiskey?" He asked the girl as he offered her his flask
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:26 pm

Sam smiled at his gesture. She nodded and accepted it. She took a swig from it and passed it back. She lowered her head back down. her ears twitching ever so often. She finally let out a deep sigh. One that anyone could tell ment, "forever alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:32 pm

Fionn took a large swig of the flask
"You wanna know how i got this flask?" He asked
"I found it on a dead guy when i was thirteen"
"We were making a deal, y'know, i was lucky i arrived late because the crazy bastard who did it probably wanted to steal some of my supply" He sighed
"I got this flask out of it though, which is a plus" He stroked the engraving on it that said Et Tu Brute
"What i'm trying to say is chin up, you have got a lot going for you right now" He smiled at her and stroked one of her ears
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:38 pm

Sam closed her eyes and began to purr. She smiled a little. Must not purr......must not purr. She did her best to suppress it.....it failed. Her face was already red from the alcohol, but now it was even more red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Fionn tried his hardest to hold back a chuckle
"Wow, i guess my stories are pretty good huh?" He asked feeling good about himself
He handed the whiskey back to her
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:47 pm

She accepted the whiskey and smiled. She continued to purr. She typed a bit on her scroll. [You always this nice to girls?] She held it to him with a slight grin on her face. Bet I know what he says next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:55 pm

"Not really, but you probably guessed that" he said with a look of knowing
"The only girl i really know is a team mate, but there really isn't an attraction" He said shrugging
"Infact the last girl i met before you i ended up in a brawl with, she had this weird scorpion tail and almost got me down for the count with poison" He said with a look of reminiscing
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:00 am

Sam's purring was at its most now. She typed a bit. [Sounds like you have a sucky track record with girls.] Sam was enjoying her self now. WHY AM I STILL PURRING!?!?! Sam's face just grew redder by the second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:02 am

"Hah, i guess you could say that" He noticed her purring increased
"Are you sure you're okay, you're purring pretty loud there" He asked looked genuinely concerned for her
Other students were starting to look at them, Fionn heard a giggle or two
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:06 am

Sam simply covered her head. She held her scroll to him. [Once I start I can't stop.....I feel like a freak.] She slumped even more, and put her hood up. Sam was like this whenever she drank. If she drank and was happy, she was happy drunk. If she was depressed when she drank, she was a sad drunk. Sam reached for her mask, and placed it back on. Once back on her purring was now silenced. She simply placed her head on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:11 am

"Well then you're the hottest freak in the world" Fionn said too her putting his hand on her shoulder
"It's not like it matters what random people we have never met think: and besides, it's got to be pretty hard to drink when you have a mask on"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:15 am

Sam simply smiled under her mask. She looked up to him, and shrugged. He's just saying that not like he means it. She leaned back, and sighed. She took her mask off, and looked up at him. Her eyes, a fiery orange, looking up at his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafeitera Heart Day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next