RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cafeitera Heart Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:14 pm

Sam began to purr a little. Again with the purring! Really!? Sam didn't try to move from the hug instead found her self, not wanting to move at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:18 pm

Fionn leaned in to Sam, he looked into her eyes  
"You know, i don't even know your name" He said smiling
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:25 pm

Sam typed up on her scroll for him. [Sam......Sam Richards. Yours?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:27 pm

"Fionn, Fionn Macgorm, it's a pleasure to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:30 pm

Sam's reply was a simple one. She looked up at him and kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:31 pm

After a second of surprise Fionn leaned into the kiss, the girls tongue was like sandpaper on his but in a way he liked it.
He continued to rub the girls faunus ears with his right arm whilst holding on to her with his left
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Sam just blushed more. Soon she gently pulled from the kiss, and worked her way down the boys neck. Gently licking it. Her rough tongue scratching across his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:07 pm

Fionn continued to rub the girls back, until he was suddenly interrupted from the bliss by a loud and annoying beep coming from his scroll
"Hey Sam, i'm really sorry but i have to go, there's a special assignment this weekend and i can't miss it" He smiled at her
"How about we meet up again on monday?" He rubbed one of her ears
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Sam frowned, but she understood. She nodded, before grabbing her things. She handed him a note before walking out. [Catchya next time ;3] She then made the long trip back to her dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Fionn watched as the girl left and smiled at her
Fionn took a sip of his flask
"I think i'm in love"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafeitera Heart Day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3