RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cafeitera Heart Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:11 am

"Well then you're the hottest freak in the world" Fionn said too her putting his hand on her shoulder
"It's not like it matters what random people we have never met think: and besides, it's got to be pretty hard to drink when you have a mask on"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:15 am

Sam simply smiled under her mask. She looked up to him, and shrugged. He's just saying that not like he means it. She leaned back, and sighed. She took her mask off, and looked up at him. Her eyes, a fiery orange, looking up at his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:20 am

Fionn hadn't really noticed the girls eyes at this point due to her hugging of the table  
"What, do you think i was just saying that?" He said to her  
"When you sell drugs for four years you learn to ignore what other people think" He smiled caringly to her  
"You also learn to cherish the things that are truly a cut above the rest" He said as he put his hand on her cheek with his index finger touching her right faunus ear
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:24 pm

Sam just tilted her head slightly, before smiling. When he touched her ear she purred again. She immediately covered her mouth. I'M PURRING AGAIN! She blushed a little, as she tried to hold back the purring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:03 pm

Fionn looked at her and smiled, and then his stomach growled as he remember where he was
He moved his hand from her head for a second, before realizing she had nothing before her but her empty vodka bottle
"Do you want some of my muffin?" He asked as he offered her the food
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:22 pm

Sam nodded and smiled. She typed a little, and showed him. [Thanks.] She accepted the muffin and took a bite of it. Anything to stop purring. She had finally stopped purring. She hated purring, not for the embarrassment it brought, but because she couldn't stop once it started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:30 pm

Fionn started chuckling
"Wow, you're adorable when you eat" He said
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Sam blushed a little at his remark. She heard this way to often. Oh boy....here we go She simply gave him a small smile. She reached into her pocket, and pulled out a flip lighter. She played with it in her hands, for a bit. She typed with her free hand. [Want to know how many guys try that line?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:47 pm

"Too many?" He said smiling
"Hey, that's a nice lighter" Fionn said looking at the pretty flame as the girl danced her fingers across it
"Where did you get it?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Sam typed as she flipped it multiple times. [First guy I went out with. Was his way of breaking up. So I gave him something alright. While he went swimming I stole the bastards cloths.] She flipped it and the flame sparked in her hand. She stared at it for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:03 pm

Fionn began laughing  
"By god that's hilarious"  
"Hey if you give me that lighter for a sec i can show you something cool" Fionn said, "By god this girl is awesome" was his only thought
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:37 pm

Sam shut the lighter and passed it to him. She simply smiled. This should be good. Smiling as she waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:42 pm

Fionn took a large swig of his whiskey, making sure not to swallow any
Tilted his head up and put the lighter to his lips
He lit the lighter
He spit the alcohol out just right as a bright blue flame erupted from his mouth
He thanked god for high ceilings
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:56 pm

Sam watched the flames in awe. When he stopped she just stared at him. Not bad, not bad at all. She pulled out her scroll, and typed. [Your goanna have to try harder then that. ;3 I do that on a daily basis.] She handed him the scroll and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:59 pm

"So let me guess then, you use some sort of flame thrower?" He asked smiling
"I think i'm in love" He thought
"Besides, that was just something I picked up when I used to preform on the street for money"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Sam just winked at him as she stood up. She typed a little and handed it to him. [Please normal flamethrowers are boring. Mine is THE flamethrower.] As he read she pulled out a small black box. About a foot long and 6 inches wide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:16 pm

Fionn watched as the girl unfurled one of the coolest looking weapons he had ever seen
"You do realise you just became like twenty more times attractive to me right?" He said with a wide grin
Fionn grabbed Oberursels handle and whipped it off his back in one full swoop
"I prefer simple weapons myself though"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Sam shook her head, and pressed a button on the side. The box spun and changed into a flamethrower. (to lazy to link pic. TF2 pyro flamethrower.) She spun it a bit, before slinging it onto her shoulders, with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:30 pm

"I think i might be a little scared" He said still smiling
Fionn spun the blade around in his right hand like a helicopter blade whilst electrifying the blade slightly, not in a way that could enhance the blade in anyway other then looks as to make sure that it wouldn't over heat,
He put the tip of the sword of blue fire onto the ground and leaned on the hand guard, smiling
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:35 pm

Sam nodded in approval. Nice....very nice. She smiled a little at the boy. She began to type. [Nice moves. To bad you'll never beat me when it comes to fire. ;3]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:39 pm

"That's something i can't deny"
"But you will never beat me when it comes to malfunction fires" He said joking about his bad engineering skills
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:41 pm

Sam simply smiled, and giggled a little. She then looked up in surprise. .......when do I giggle? She blushed a little as she covered her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:48 pm

"You know we should probably put our death machines away before someone gets the wrong ideas" He said putting Oberursel back on to his shoulder
"Besides, if i had left the trigger on much longer, the blade would have exploded" He looked slightly embaressed while saying this one
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:01 pm

Sam nodded and hit a button on her axe, causing it to return to normal. She looked into the boys eyes. She smiled at him.Wow....I actually feel....happy She had finally began to feel better. Without second thought she gave the boy a hug. She pulled out her scroll and typed. [Thanks.....I forgot why I was sad,,,,,,thanks to you.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:04 pm

Fionn began to rub the girls ears as he melted into the hug  
"I forgot too" He said as he continued to caress her  
Fionn had for once in a long time been able to forget about all the souls he had sent down the path of addiction, about his moms death, about the hatred that could not be named  
He was  
Content
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:14 pm

Sam began to purr a little. Again with the purring! Really!? Sam didn't try to move from the hug instead found her self, not wanting to move at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:18 pm

Fionn leaned in to Sam, he looked into her eyes  
"You know, i don't even know your name" He said smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafeitera Heart Day   Cafeitera Heart Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafeitera Heart Day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next