RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)

Go down 
+9
Kooplah
Zou Sama
ecksdeeeXD
Swordslinger
SentientSnake
Psyrencalling
Tyler Yamasaki
Icrus505
Cheshire Schrodinger
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Empty
PostSubject: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Alright, so I've been doing a lot of commissions lately for this site. I usually post them on my Deviantart https://www.redscar-nova.deviantart.com for my wonderful customers, but there are some smaller ten minute scrap together commissions that I don't want to really bother displaying on Deviantart, so instead I'll have them here exclusively! Larger commissions will be added on weekly updates if there are any.

Welcome to Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art

Cheshire Schrodinger:

Neo Cheshire Schrodinger:

Byron Hatter:

Alice Heart:

Rider Inaba Blanc:

Shen Lao Tzu:

Kaytlin Seraphiya:

Zwei Carter:

Tyler Yamasaki:

Shem Drakur:

Indigo Evans:

Drake Ferrox:

Shemdigo:

Emerald Symbol:

Aeden:

Malina Pharoah:

Team AMBR:

David Maloney:

Rise of TEAM AMBR:

Rise of TEAM DRMS:

Rise of Team MNRC:

The Mad Grimm:

Nightmare pages (EXTREME WARNING!!):

Kirkka Scarlet(Redone):
Olivia Yakolev:
Nathan Khrysos:
Sacha Chichlid:
KYNS:

----------------------------- ---------------------------------- ----------------------

Okay, so apparently I ended up octupeling my workload. So here is how it'll work. If you have a commission, just post it right here please. That way, at least I don't have to keep on clearing my inbox to make space and it's easier to keep things in track. Also, this way other people would know where they stand on the waiting list.

Oh, and I now have a new policy or two. First off, if you are a previous customer then you will be put behind new customers since after all it's just more courteous to the people who have not gotten there requests done before. Another is that I'm limiting my commissions to RWBY related items and only RWBY related things. This is a RWBY site so out of respect for the theme I will stick to that. If you want an unrelated request done then links to my Deviantart is above.

(Oh, and mods get an instant spot at the top of the list because they are the important ones here.)

Current List:

-SentientSnake (pending...)
-Vide1993
-Shortstop
-Skylight
-EcksdeeeXD
-Zou Sama
-Snaketicus
-Dattesa
-Kellendrix
-Swordslinger
-Wrecker

Big projects done on side:

- Dakir's dramatic fight scene based on fanfiction

Info:

When sending a request be sure to add a very detailed description. Details should include:

-If Male:

*Muscular figure (skinny, scrawny, buff, scrawny macho, assassin build, warrior build, etc)
*Height
*Hair style and color
*Facial expression
*Description on personality
*Clothing design
*Physical abnormalities (scars, tattoos, etc)
*(if faunas) What kind of ears and/or tail?

-If Female:

* Muscular tone
*Three sizes
*Hair style and color
*Facial expression
*Description on personality
*Clothing design
*Physical abnormalities
*(if faunas) What kind of ears and/or tail?

There are also several different optional options that you can add on.

-Dialogue and text: I can add speech bubbles, texts, etc. so if you have a favorite quote or saying you want to put somewhere in there, please state what and how.

-One color can be added: I use a manga drawing program so all projects will mostly be black and white, but if there is at least 1 basic color you want added I can do that much. I can also do it in several different tone and shades but it would initially be the same base color (red, green, blue, etc)

-Color optional: My style is more for black and white purposes butif you want color, there are several users here I can ask to add in the color for you.

-Weapons: I can also draw the weapon but please be very descriptive of the detail. A small visual aid would be helpful.

-Poses: If you have a specific pose in mind, please describe it. Otherwise I'm going to draw something based off of what I can read off of the personality description.

-Camera angle: Any specific angle of view? From the side? The back? Camera tilted up slightly?"

Last edited by Cheshire Schrodinger on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:53 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Can you draw David hovering in air
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:08 pm

Icrus505 wrote:
Can you draw David hovering in air
Send a detailed info on the character.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:32 pm

This is for a site Im gonna attempt to get on soon, an Image is required for the app to be accepted though, and I would never be happy with an attempt at him with my sucky skill at drawing, so chesh, your mission, should you chose to accept it, is to draw this guy for me x.x

Sebastian Saikou:

Also this is kinda a dual request, I want one of him in his regular attire, and one of him in His Uniform for his particular group. His uniform is a black Hoodie and black skinny jeans with neon Blue designs on it, you can decide the design though. As for his build, Sebastian has an assassin build. And with that I wish You good Luck on this Chesh! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Psyrencalling

Psyrencalling

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:01 am

I would love to have you draw Loke for me. I suck at art.

Loke Lopter:

You don't have to put mine in any list or anything. Just when you have the time after your large workload. If I missed anything, you can use your own creative judgment.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Could you draw Sarah and Maria standing back to back, leaning on each other? I'd like Sarah to be sort of slouched and smoking a cigarette, Maria is up to you. I'd like the background split down between them with a lightning bolt on Maria's side and storm clouds on Sarah's.

Spoiler:

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:48 pm

I would like for you to make a Team AMBR drawing with each of the character in a pose, since you know each character I shouldn't have to go over all of them.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:56 am

I'd love one of Pierce Michellis. That'd be amazing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:42 pm

Could ya do Shard for me? Thanks!
If possible, I'd like him in a blood rage, but if it's too much effort, don't worry about it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Well, might as well. Could you please draw Duilia Matidia? If you could, thanks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:00 am

Alright, I've been trying to get my friend to draw any or all of my characters for a while now, because he needs to draw more stuff. But he's too lazy/busy playing video games and watching youtube. So I'm coming here!

My request is to have Kirkka, Nathan, and Olivia drawn. I would really love a poster type image of them, ala the RWBY poster. However, drawing a bunch of characters is more work, so I am totally fine with it if you were only to do one. If you only did one, I would prefer Olivia or Kirkka. Their profiles are in my signature, but I will provide the requested information for all of them as well. Its up to you what you wanna do though, you seem to have work on your hands so.

Edit: I see you can only add one color, so perhaps scrap the poster idea for now and have them individual for now.

Kirkka
Average build. Melee combatant focused on defending and movement, along with dust attacks, so average strength.
Height: 6 feet tall
Three sizes: My knowledge of these numbers is insufficient to provide accurate numbers so I'll let you decide based on description. She should be more apple shaped, to describe a common body shape for females. Average to below average breasts.
Facial expression: Serious, calculating.
Personality in profile
Clothing in profile, using battle gear.
No physical abnormalities visible.

Nathan
Large shoulders, strong arms, fairly average otherwise.
Height: 5'10"
Facial expression: Silly, laughing, joking
Personality in profile
Clothing in profile
No physical abnormalities visible.

Olivia
Well toned all around. Assassin build.
Height: 5'4"
Three: Hourglass shaped, slightly above average breast size.
Facial expression: Bored, blank. If you do the poster, she should be looking subtly at Nathan.
Personality in profile
Clothing in profile. Base reference for character appearance here.
Tattoos should be tribal based, something like these.

Including my old file for references for my friend.
Spoiler:
Let me know if this is insufficient.
Back to top Go down
Kai Kurokawa

Kai Kurokawa

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:19 pm

Could you draw Kai smashing a Deathstalker with his hammer? On his profile I have a picture I did of him for reference. As for the color, can you do the blue of his under armor shirt? Here's his hammer

*Muscular figure: he's pretty muscular, but it's not all that visible except where his armor shows the shirt and pants he wears underneath.
*Height: 6 foot even
*Hair style and color: Neck length hair, spiked all around, white color, you can see it on my character's profile.
*Facial expression: Probably shouting or just a warlike expression considering the circumstances.
*Description on personality: Very protective of others, and enjoys testing himself against strong foes. More can be found on him in the profile.
*Clothing design: You can see it here
*Physical abnormalities: Scar from under his right ear to where his head meets his neck.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:29 pm

If you can, could you draw Jack holding a pumpkin in one hand with his chest slung over his shoulder and mask on. In the bottom right like you did with your char can you also do a pic of his face.
Appernce:

Last edited by Icrus505 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:52 pm

I would like to request a commission for Mirai Cinq in between her two assistants, Honne and Ren. Hope it's nothing too much of a bother or complicated.

Mirai Cinq:

-Appearance and dress: link
-The dress hangs just above her shoes when she's not hoisted up and it still follows the balloon like
curvature.
-Height 5'4" but the rest of her bodily proportions may be referenced from the link
-Angle: slightly facing to the left while 3/4 of her is still seen
-Pose: crossing arms while holding a fan closed
-Expression: serious and aloof, bored perhaps

Honne Koma:

-Appearance:link
-Outfit: a female business outfit of same color as in picture, pencil skirt up to knees and black high heels closed.
-Height: 6 ft
-Slender body with long neck, curvy hips and a moderate bust size
-Expression: serious and disapproving of whoever she seems to be facing up front
-Angle: facing front, one hand on hip and the other dropped down laxly on her side

Ren Tainaka:

-Appearance and outfit: link
-Angle: facing sideways with his head turned towards Mirai
-Pose: hands in pocket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:06 pm

*Muscular figure: Skinny Strong
*Height 6.2
*Hair style and color: His hair is a dark hazel and curly
*Facial expression: http://theswirlworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/white-guy-grinning.jpg
*Clothing design: A peacoat with a white dress-shirt underneath it, also wears fingerless gloves on both hands with a blue glove under the one on his left hand, on his legs he wears dark blue jeans with blue and black sneakers
*Physical abnormalities: just the normal scars
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Dusk Tempus: (Your new teammate)

Dusk's appearance:

I think that is all I can think of right now. Tell me in chat if I need anything else added.

Last edited by Shortstop on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:54 pm

I hope you have fun drawing nothing but tits.

Bianca's Stuffs:

I know you have a thousand other things to draw but... You know... Tits... Oh and cat stuffs too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)   Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheshire Schrodinger's Museum of Art (Now with gift shop)
Page 1 of 1