RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Amber

It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:27 pm

"If only it were that simple. I'm not naive enough to expect anywhere to be safe from Leo's people, even with how paranoid I can be about security. I'll just have to hope I can work through things and end up relatively unscathed at the end of it. And if it comes down to it, I can always kill myself for my mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Decides that getting 2000 posts is worth the rage of Viola, getting up and going to slap her, "Don't you dare take the cowards way out of committing suicide. What's done is done, all we can hope to do is limit the damage. If you help him as much as possible, you will probably get away far more lightly than if you didn't, so that would be a start."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Taking the slap, she doesn't bother to react in any way except a slight wince. "If it comes down to suicide or enslavement, I'm pretty sure I know which one I'd take. You may be fine with being in debt to someone for the rest of your life, but I'd rather be dead. Besides Chiu, freedom is the only real thing that I have. I can't lose that."

Turning around, she opens the door before pausing on the way out. "Besides. I wasn't lying to you or him. I will provide whatever information I need to in order to ensure Chiu's safety, though I'd like to make it out relatively unscathed as well."

With that, she heads in to the hall, slamming the door behind her. Nuts to Leo and Aoife, they could both contact her if they needed to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4