RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Empty
PostSubject: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:53 am

Shard walked into the arena and waited impatiently for Inigo and whoever the hell else was need for this thing to continue
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:58 am

Kirkka stands in the middle of the arena, sweeping idly. Even though she is standing there cleaning, she is wearing her battle gear. Her armor is clean, almost reflective. It must have been replaced recently. She appears distracted, as she is looking toward the training dummies, and hasn't noticed anyone enter the arena. There's rarely anyone here at this time of day, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:19 am

Inigo walks into the arena and finds Shard.

"Sorry buddy, looks like your handicap's gone."

Inigo does a macaco to demonstrate the use of his erstwhile paralyzed arm.

Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Macaco-capoeira-o

He activates his armaments again, and ejects the spent cartridges.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:21 am

Shard likewise replaces the cartridges he had spent.
"Whatever. We gonna finish this or not?" he responded, once again lifting Shrapnel to prepare for a block or avoid.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:27 am

Finally noticing the two enter, Kirkka starts walking toward both of them cautiously. They appear quite ready to fight... "Hey! What are you guys doin'?" As she walks, she removes the broom extension from her weapon, carrying it in her left hand, staff in her right. "Don't you guys have class or something?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:30 am

Why? Why did every person he met have to be such a pain?
"Yeah, probably. And I would think that what we're doing should be fairly damn obvious!" Shard said, rather annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:10 am

"You're skipping class so you can beat the crap out of each other? Yeah... I dunno about that. Why don't you guys go back to your class, and you can stab each other in the neck later." She sets the broom attachment she was carrying down, and places both hands on her staff, resting one end of it on the ground. Her eyes glance back and forth between the two, watching them. This one seems quite upset by something... did the other steal his lunch money or something?
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:15 am

Oh good. So she was trying to stop them. Fat chance of that happening.
"Your opinion has been recognized and ignored. Why don't you go back to your sweeping, and you can bug some other poor sod later" Responded Shard, without taking his eyes off of Inigo.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:25 am

Her eyebrows raise slightly. Pardon? Maybe he doesn't know who I am? "Um, you know you can't fight without permission? And I don't recall giving that permission. So get out." Her voice raised slightly on the last word. What's with this guy... She grips her staff more tightly, and changes her stance slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:37 am

"Pardon my friend, he gets this way around beautiful women"

"Would you mind letting us settle a score? You see, during our initiation he and I ended up fighting one another. I was winning, of course, until a pack of wild Beowolves attacked us. After we defeated the monsters, through a series of events that followed, he found out I was his partner, so he had had to put our match on hold."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:07 am

As the second newcomer speaks, Kirkka's eyes stay focused on Shard. "Settle a score? You can't wait until after class?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:57 am

"Can't you butt out?"
Shard took his eyes off of Inigo gave Kirrka the evil eye. If looks could kill, Kirrka would have died the most painful death imaginable. A flash came past Shard's eyes. A warning from the beast that lay inside him.

((OOC, cue music... The Beast is coming))
"You would not believe the effort I am putting into not tearing you limb from limb" Said Shard, his voice filled with suppressed rage.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:20 am

IC:

I ran throughout the buildings and facilities of Beacon Academy, attempting to pick up the pace to the max - without sprinting. I'd already checked our dorm, and all I'd found was a window opened large enough for somebody to have jumped out, and both of Inigo and Shard's bags (Not their weapons) still left within the dorm room.

"Well, Dag nabit," Professor Port had blasted into my face as if I was the one in fault, "Where the heck are all your teammates, Team Leader?" If I'd cared less about everything, I probably would have responded "Well, Melissa's insane so she's probably off somewhere lighting things on fire or having weirdo fun with her girl friends. Shard's probably off sulking somewhere about how his life sucks while making sure he both asserted pure power the same way some men radiated deodorant and sweat, but Inigo....."

-And that was where my thought train had went before I decided it was time to bolt, though obviously not before stuttering through my teeth some monotone incomprehensible gibberish that might've been like "memmemememememememmeh I'll go melok for them msir."

Team SDJL, Beacon Academy's pride and glory of the east. And I, as team leader, had the impossible responsibility of leading the team. So on this particular moment, I was off looking for them.

Knowing Melissa, she probably wouldn't actually be anywhere we could find. For all I knew, she could actually be in class - but invisible to the searching eyes of our teacher, who was probably off on his adventures to flirt with all the girls he had placed in the front row - IE the girls with the highest chance of 'giving him a peck on the cheek.' Melissa, being insane, probably had too much "randomness" to even be found. But Shard and Inigo weren't insane; usually at least one of them showed up in class. But both, gone?

The next place I searched for was the arena. This technologically-superior amphitheatre of fighting was probably where those two would ever go if they wanted to fight. Shard, because he wouldn't want anyone to butt in, and Inigo, because he didn't want to fight where he shouldn't be fighting. (Though he shouldn't be fighting anyways.) Running through both the interiors of buildings and the exteriors, following paved paths and rows of elegantly sculpted pillars, I quickly entered the arena, walking through the entrance and the corridors behind that that would lead to the actual combat grounds. Voices echoed through the hallways - at this distance, I couldn't make anything out of them - but at the least I know that somebody's in here, talking.

"-ore? You can't wait until after class?" I recognized the voice: Kirkka Scarlet, the groundswoman, or whatever the heck her actual job name was. It was one of the mysteries of Beacon Academy, and one that usually ended up being joked about as 'Janitor'.

"Can't you butt out?" Now that was the voice I recognized, even as I ran closer and closer towards where I could see all those who participated in the situation. That was Shard's voice, and whatever he said was probably something disrespectful towards Kirkka and anyone else.

"You would not believe the effort I am putting into not tearing you limb from limb."

I ran out of the hallway between more hallways and the open atrium of the battle arena - and there they were, two teammates supposed to be in class and one woman supposed to be sweeping the floor for the tenth time.

"Shard!" I shouted as I skid to a stop from the running.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:08 pm

"WHAT?"
Shard looked over to see Lan. Oh good, the head of his team. Probably going to try and stop him as well. Another flash behind his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:30 pm

This guy is confident in his ability, apparently. As Lan approaches, and grabs Shard's attention, Kirkka decides not to respond, and wait to see whwat the third newcomer has to say about the situation. She remains on guard, however.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:19 pm

IC:

Screaming no longer seemed right.

"Um.....Ms. Scarlet.........are you gonna stop them?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:55 pm

"Maintaining control of a team is a valuable skill for a team leader, Lan Lin. Now that Team Sigil's leader has arrived, I believe that this would be a good opportunity to practice his leadership skills." After all, I'm not really available for a fight. I don't have time for these kids' crap anymore. As she says that, her demeanor doesn't change. She remains in a defensive stance, her eyes focused on Shard in front of her.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:15 pm

IC:

Awww, come on!

"Uhhhhhh.......Okaaay.........Shard? Calm down. Inigo? Calm down."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Hurray! More proof that SDJL was led by an idiot.
Shard started laughing
"Because that always helps, dunnit?" Shard responded, sarcastically.
"Look kid, this ****'s been stewing for a while, and if you don't back the hell off, you may get caught between Me, Inigo and The Beast. However if the third shows up, I'll be disappointed to not have the memory of tearing you apart myself" he said, a malicious grin playing on his face.

((OOC, "The Beast" is Shard referring to his Feral state))
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:42 pm

IC:

"Look kid, this ****'s been stewing for a while, and if you don't back the hell off, you may get caught between Me, Inigo and The Beast. However if the third shows up, I'll be disappointed to not have the memory of tearing you apart myself."

Another split personality hulk monster that seemingly seeped away memories while their at it, even though that really was just wording from people who were too lazy to bother learning about how the brain actually worked?

Welcome to Beacon.

I looked over to Inigo, who stood their, silently observing the situation. "And what's your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:48 pm

"I'v e been itching for this fight for a while, now"

"Don't worry. I won't hurt him...too badly"
with a cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:30 am

IC:

I.....didn't know what to think. I really didn't want any fighting to come out. Both of them were powerful - far more so than even me, so how I ended up leading, I don't know. If a fight broke out between them, I had no idea what would happen, and plus, it's always better to sort things out in a civil way. Buuuuut......

I knew exactly how Inigo felt right now, and though I seemingly have more EQ to control my emotions, a teeny part of me wanted my self-control to just rip apart, and let me punch Shard hard in the face. Maybe that way we'll tell him to stop being a giant pain, and also get a bit of personal satisfaction.

Standing there, I guess this must be what it's like to be a leader. Two options you could choose from, each with their own respective consequences that I could never guess but still would have to take responsibility of. One of them allowed two team members to duke it our, smashing their fists and blades and nails and teeth into the skin and flesh of each other in a battle to see who was better. The other option allowed me to request that, and if anything it'd only make it worse. Both of them were blinded by their emotion; Shard pissed at everything, Inigo pissed at Shard.

And - try as I might to eliminate bias from my view, I seriously couldn't. I wanted something to smash Shard in the face like a brick wall at light speed.

"Kirkka.......is it okay if they took this break from class?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:28 pm

Kirkka sighs, with a disappointed expression on her face. "That's something the instructor would have had to clear. And I will not authorize this fight, either. But I also am not going to stop you, as I can't waste my energy on you guys." She took a step back, signaling that she was disengaging herself from the conversation about to turn into a fight. "Tear yourselves apart if you want, but I will not vouch for any of you if the Guard shows up. Or, another instructor. And breaking the school rules is a fairly big deal nowadays, since most people can't control themselves. As demonstrated, right before me. She takes a second step back, nodding to team Sigil.
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:12 am

Inigo sees Kirkka nod and smirks.

He launches himself forward towards shard in a weaving path (zig-zag). When he gets near enough to Shard, he performs a leg sweep.

Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Caprole0

If that is dodged or blocked, Inigo will au (cartwheel) around Shard and perform another low sweep.

Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Relogio16
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:21 am

As the first leg sweep come at him, Shard slams Shrapnel down into the ground, putting Inigo on a collision course with it. As Inigo is blocked by the blade, Shard aims a kick at Inigo. One leg off the ground, Inigo's second leg swipe knocked Shard onto his back.
Shard's arm came down at an awkward (and slightly painful) angle, as he was still holding onto Shrapnel as he fell.
Ignoring the pain, Shard laughed. It had been a while since he'd been in a decent fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]   Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grudge Match Pt 2 [CLOSED; SDJL]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next