RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Closed]Assassination Attempt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Laris_Cole

[Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:00 am

The man had successfully grabbed on to the Armored Grimm. It tries to loosen the man's grip on it as it runs all over the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:30 am

Once Sanguinius had gripped onto the Beowulf, he used his strength to launch himself over the Beowulf, and as he did, he grabbed at the creature's head, attempting to use his momentum to twist it's head and break it's neck.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:23 pm

The man had successfully twisted the Armored Grimm's head, thus breaking its neck. As he had done that, the Armored Grimm slumped to the ground as it slid a bit in the surface of the courtyard due to the momentum it had when it was trying to shake off the man who was grabbing it. There was no longer anyone that would pose as a threat in front of the manor. A few of the security and bodies of the Beowolves remain on the floor; unknown whether they were still alive or not.

The only area that the man could enter into was the door leading to the inside of the manor.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Sanguinius laughed as he heard the Beowulf thump to the ground behind him. He looked around at the small pile of bodies he had left behind, before walking to the front door of the mansion. He raised his iron fist to smash the door down, when he decided he was going to be nice this time. Instead of smashing the door, he pressed the doorbell and waited to be served.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:18 pm

A few seconds after he had rung the doorbell, an old butler simply opened the door. The lights in the main hall were on and he could see a young man sitting on a throne-like chair at the middle of the room. Surrounding him where different kinds of items from sharp decorations such as swords and daggers, decorative shields, tools, utensils, some small furniture and all different assortments of items that could inflict pain upon a person. The man in the chair simply sat there with a disinterested look on his face.

"Let me guess, you were sent by 'them'?"
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:17 pm

As he waited for the door to open, Sanguinius reloaded his iron fist, choosing fire dust this time. When the chamber snapped shut, the hand glowed briefly, before returning to normal. When the door opened, he spoke to the butler that stood before him. "Hello. My name is Sanguinius Xanier. If you would mind out of the way I have some important business to attend to." He said, raising his bionic hand to eye level with the man. His intentions were clear. He looked past the butler to the display of floating objects that surrounded his target."That's certainly.... Interesting..." He said, eyeing the objects closely. Any of those could be thrown towards him at any time, so he kept his wits about him.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:16 pm

"Hello. My name is Sanguinius Xanier. If you would mind out of the way I have some important business to attend to."

The butler went to the side and had gone to the spot beside the throne-like chair.

Looking at the man with the metallic arm, Maverick asked him a question;

"Sir Sanguinius, it was quite a racket you've made earlier. Do enlighten me on why you are here at such an ungodly hour..."

As he had said that, the floating objects (well the sharp ones) were moved pointing towards Sanguinius.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:39 am

Sanguinius laughed as the man pointed all the sharp objects towards him. "I've been paid to come here and end your life. Any last words?" He said before raising his metal hand, which had begun to glow slightly.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:14 am

"So, you came here because you were simply paid. Though it seems they did not brief you on who exactly you are dealing with.", he said to the man as he grins. A dagger and a sword that was floating earlier suddenly flew fast towards Sanguinius

The different things that are floating in the air right now are:
2 swords (1 is being used)
3 daggers (1 is being used)
2 shields
a suit of armor (helmet, armor plate, greaves,  pauldrons, gauntlets)
5 vases
8 knives
8 forks
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:39 am

Sanguinius was prepared for what came next, and he instantly raised his iron hand to block them. He succeeded in blocking the sword, which flew away, but he wasn't quite fast enough to block the knife, which embedded itself into his biological wrist. However, Sanguinius was not one to cry out in pain, and instead pulled the knife out, and engaged his bionic hand to cauterise the wound. Then he looked back towards Maverick. "My turn." He said simply, before activating his hand's flamethrower mode, sending a blast of fire straight towards the motionless person.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:13 pm

The blood trickled down Sanguinius' arm, Maverick could only smile. Then the man had thrown a blast of fire at him.

The two shields and the suit of armor then moved in front of the flame that came from the man's metallic arm. Thus preventing Maverick from getting hit with the flame. The suit of armor was deemed unusable and both shields had been melted to a considerable amount but it was still a bit usable for defending. Though he was also reminded of how expensive these were.

"It seems that using only my semblance is rather boring. It has been a while since I actually fought someone, I might as well enjoy it."
, he said as he slowly stood up and all of the objects that were floating earlier suddenly fell to the ground.

There was a feeling of pressure circulating the main hall. He got closer to the man and then stopped as they were only 5 meters away from each other. But for each step he made, cracks were appearing on the floor. Though he was facing the man who was paid to kill him, he simply had his hands in the pockets of his pants.

Right beside him was a melted shield and thus he kicked it towards Sanguinius, and it flew fast like a disk towards the man.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:35 pm

Sanguinius looked on, unfazed by his target's move. He seemed to be pleased by the fact that he had drawn blood. He didn't seem to understand that Sanguinius wasn't actually hurt. Ten years of mercenary work had trained him to ignore pain, and so, although he had taken a direct hit, it only felt like a mild scratch. As the shield flew towards him, he reached up with his metal hand and caught it in mid-air, tossing it aside. "This has become boring. Let me remind you that I'm being paid for this, we may as well finish it now." He said, raising his fists, in a boxing stance.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:09 pm

"Since you know where I live, it would be most probable that the ones who hired you are part of my family. Weaklings who are not capable of going against me with their own strength."

"You are doing all this for money...", he said as picks up a sword that was lying on the floor and then it shatters to pieces after a few seconds. "Then you are simply working for the wrong person then"

"Since this might be the night we meet our fate, I might as well ask something. Sir Sanguinius, how do you see this world?"
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:35 pm

"How I see this world? Full of disgraceful people who deserve to die, and a few who are ok, and then my targets." Sanguinius answered, throwing a test punch at Maverick, with his flesh hand. He wasn't aiming to hurt him much, and it was actually pretty sluggish. He was testing him. Seeing how he would react.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Maverick allowed himself to be punched. Having been completely encased in his aura, he was able to withstand such. Rather he didn't actually want to evade that time but was more intrigued on Sanguinius' answer.

"Disgraceful people? Well indeed, there are a lot of those.", he said as he grins while removing his hands from his pockets."And since this is the world that everyone is currently living in, if possible, wouldn't you want to shape the world as you desire?"
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:56 am

"I already am." Sanguinius said simply.Interesting. He seems to have a relatively powerful aura. This might actually be a challenge. Sanguinius thought to himself, before throwing a more powerful punch, with his prosthetic hand this time, testing his target's aura further.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:54 am

Other than taking a direct hit from the attacks, Maverick simply blocked them with his hands. For every punch that man gave, a burst of air could be felt. It was due to the clashing of force of the man's punch from his metallic hand and Maverick's aura. He was an expert in close combat after all since the only thing he used throughout his life were his arms, legs, and dust traps which he could no longer use to the fullest. And though he was trained to wield different kinds of weapons by his tutors, he still did not prefer to wield one.

It seems that this man is trying to sum up my abilities.. very well

Regardless of the countless attacks the man gave, Maverick appears rather unfazed by all of this and just continued talking.

"You are? Care to share what you have accomplished so far?"
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Sanguinius drew back again, realising this target was going to be difficult. He should be able to kill him, after all, he had trained practically non-stop for ten years, although he hadn't seen this guy in combat. "What have I accomplished? I killed a lot of people who I felt necessary. Members of the White Fang, mostly. Most of the reason I'm back in Vale is to kill the guy who took my hand. A life for a limb."He revealed, before waiting for Maverick to make a move, his fists still raised defensively.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:00 am

"The White Fang. Though I do not associate with such, I believe that they are the ones who are slowly shaping the world as they want it to be.", he said as he notices Sanguinius had stopped attacking him. "Simply killing a few of them is not enough... actually, killing them won't change anything either."

Maverick then went back to his chair and sat down again.

"The reins of authority are not on the hands of the White Fang. Who do you think has the power to currently shape this world?"
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Sanguinius laughed, when he heard maverick say those words. "I never said I wanted authority, or power. I only said I wanted to shape the world to my desires, and those desires are a world where those creep mutants don't go round killing as they please. So, I do what I can to stop them, and when I have nothing to do, I earn money by completing jobs for people, which mainly involves killing people." He said, his fist glowing orange again.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:52 pm

"I am confident enough to say that your efforts are futile... those mutants, as you would like to call them, are far too stubborn.", he said as he stands up then goes to side the of his chair. "Killing them will only make their fangs sharper. And your efforts will only have them kill more, a rather fruitless cycle"

"Do you seriously believe that what you have been doing has any impact on them?"
, he said with a mocking tone.

"This world's authority is far too forgiving, too kind... Do you want the ability to really shape the world? Do you want Money? Do you want to kill as much as you want? Then Power and Authority is what you require."
, he said as a prism-like glow emitted from his body and the throne-like chair that was right beside him started to shake.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Sanguinius was getting frustrated. What did this fool think he was saying? Did he really feel so confident in the face of his assassin that he could insult him this way?"As much as I would like to exchange plans, I fear we must finish this." He said, as his bionic hand became encased in fire. He stepped slowly towards his target, planning to finish him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:11 pm

It seems that I'll have to show him just how futile his efforts are...

Seeing that Sanguinius approach him with his hand set ablaze due to Burn Dust, Maverick calmly faced him. If he were to estimate how long he was in Encased Form, a good 10 mins. had already passed. So he could still fight in that form for at least 45-50 mins. Which is definitely enough time. Since this man with the bionic hand does not seem to know his place, it seems that he requires a more drastic approach.

As Sanguinius slowly approached Maverick, he jumped with such tremendous force that he had to land on the ceiling. He had landed right beside a large chandelier while also grabbing its base. He then snapped the large chandelier from its place and threw that towards Sanguinius as he jumps again from the ceiling and lands right back to the ground near the main door; causing a small tremor and some cracks in both the ceiling and the ground.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Sanguinius dodged to the side as the chandelier came down near him, crashing to the floor with a mighty racket. As his target leaped to the main door, Sanguinius realised it was going to be difficult to reach him, judging by his speed. Sanguinius needed a way to keep this guy in place, or at least increase his own speed. He fired the last of the Dust stored in his wrist, in a single, powerful blast towards the man. Then, he placed a single white crystal into the wrist compartment, before snapping it shut.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:40 pm

Seeing the ball of fire heading towards him, Maverick ripped the two doors from the main door from its hinges and threw one at the ball of fire and then throwing the other one towards Sanguinius.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Sanguinius' iron fist glowed white, and he crouched as the door flew towards him, and he dodged to the side, with the help of the energy dust in his hand. Then he used it to accelerate his speed towards Maverick, bringing his left, flesh hand round to punch him, the acceleration giving the punch extra momentum.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Knowing that this attack wouldn't deal any considerable damage to him, Maverick accepted the punch and was sent to the courtyard of the manor. He only grinned as he accepted the punch, was sent flying, and still landed on his two feet as if nothing happened.

"You are quite a stubborn individual, Sir Sanguinius. Just like the White Fang you despise so much. Aren't you getting tired of seeing how futile your attacks are?"

Since this man is now using a white crystal to improve his mobility, he has to counter that somehow. Having enhanced physical abilities doesn't mean that even his reflexes have improved . Thus, Maverick jumped at a considerable height and prepared his fist to punch the ground. When he landed, the force had caused cracks and fissures in the courtyard; making it harder to move around in that area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed]Assassination Attempt
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next