RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ahah, yeah.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xHavenx

xHavenx

Ahah, yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Ahah, yeah.   Ahah, yeah. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Yo, yo. I'd like to assume that the well majority of you around the forum don't know me. I'm new to this certain forum and all and have been awkwardly silent on the chatbox, so I wouldn't blame you.

Anyways. Would anybody be interested in an Rp session? Perhaps a simple take down around the dorms, or maybe the beacon cliffs? (I'll let those who are interested choose the location; I don't mind.) As much as I love sparring Roleplays and want to get to them soon, I'd like to start my first couple of Rp sessions with a sort of slow, getting-to-know-you plot, in order to possibly get Haven acquainted to the other students and teachers up and about Beacon. I wouldn't mind minor action and/or conflicts along the way, though. Who knows; maybe he'll even manage to make a few friends...

...Or enemies. Either one works.

...........but the chance of him making enemies or no friends at all is so much higher it isnt even funny omfg
thank my brain for making him antisocial/socially awkward

I'll be happy to take up to...let's say three other Roleplayers with me in this. So, yes...if this actually does manage to take off, this will be a closed Rp.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

Ahah, yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahah, yeah.   Ahah, yeah. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:48 pm

So a "O hai new guy welcome to beacon" thing? I'm down. Prepare to meet Huntsman Hunter Tho San.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

Ahah, yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahah, yeah.   Ahah, yeah. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:42 am

Yey, I could annoy him with Violet. Count me in.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Ahah, yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahah, yeah.   Ahah, yeah. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:33 pm

Yeee man. o,..,o

So I gotta go right now. If no one else signs up for this thing by the time I get back, I'll go ahead and start us off.
Should this be near the Cliffs or the Dorms?

EDIT: Well, I started it and all. Gonna take place in the general outdoors around Beacon. Probably should've mentioned this up in the first post of this topic, but I like to Roleplay with things in a specific order. So...the order that you guys post in for the next two posts when you enter will be the set posting order.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

Ahah, yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahah, yeah.   Ahah, yeah. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:42 pm

I can do the order thing, no problem
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Ahah, yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahah, yeah.   Ahah, yeah. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:05 am

Started it. It's titled "Welcome to Beacon..." and is located in The Academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ahah, yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahah, yeah.   Ahah, yeah. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahah, yeah.
Page 1 of 1