RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Decision I Regret to Make.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

A Decision I Regret to Make. Empty
PostSubject: A Decision I Regret to Make.   A Decision I Regret to Make. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Well, I've been RPing for over nine years now. And it shows in my posts, and in my thought process when creating them.

By that, I mean my quality has suffered in recent weeks, and I've become absolute shit in terms of posting schedule. I've been doing some thinking as to why this is, and I've found out why, I think.

I've been RPing for over nine years now on a near-constant basis. I'm burned out. Something snapped yesterday and I just can't do it anymore. I stared at a blank text box today for three hours, trying to come up with a post for Kooplah.

So I guess this is a formal retirement from RP, indefinitely.

I know I'm bailing on initiation, and I'm REALLY sorry. Please, PLEASE do not punish Ceelo619 (Cebrail Theron) for my folly. I just can't lie to myself about being able to do this anymore. I am truly sorry.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: A Decision I Regret to Make.   A Decision I Regret to Make. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:34 pm

Roy, if you ever come back (And I hope you do)

We miss ya here!
Dunno how much it matters to you, but I'd consider you a friend here (Yeah, I'm sappy. Shut up).

Hope to see you back here at some point!
I get you're over RPing. Not trying to convince you to come back to it if you don't want to, just wanna let you know you have friend[s] here if you ever decide to visit us.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: A Decision I Regret to Make.   A Decision I Regret to Make. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:48 am

Roy, it's great to see your return to the site today. It may be a few hours late for me to say it, but...

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

PostSubject: Re: A Decision I Regret to Make.   A Decision I Regret to Make. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:58 am

Thanks, Wrecker. It's good to not feel like there's a block of wood resting on my writing gland, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Decision I Regret to Make.   A Decision I Regret to Make. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Decision I Regret to Make.
Page 1 of 1