RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:27 am

After a proper sleep, Aphelion was finally rested and ready - a bag of mushy lemons lay right beside him while he waited for his victim - the girl who managed to turn his feelings for her upside down. One lemon crushed in his hand, he licked the lemon juice which flowed out and juggled it with one palm, making sure he was still laying low and wouldn't be spotted by the Knight for which he hunted.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:26 am

Livid would be an understatement. Enraged also would be the wrong term to describe the rage felt by Aoife right now. Walking around in the same clothes she had worn the night before, she had left the two girls to go to her dorm and get changed to find all of the clothing gone, the games hidden behind them also having disappeared, "I don't care any more, if he tries anything again, I will disembowel him."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:35 am

Spotting his prey, Aphelion grabbed the bag and pulled himself up, using the momentum to throw it into the air. With perfect pre-prepared movements, he followed up with throwing the one lemon he was holding towards her face and simultaneously unclipping one of his boomerangs and throwing it to cut the bag open, the rain of lemon pulp exploding right above Aoife.

Heh. Close your eyes, or it'll sting.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:47 am

Hearing the air being cut by the boomerang, she ducks down and narrowly avoids the lemon aimed for her face, getting struck by the mulch however, she would let out a small cry of pain as the abrasion on her head gets a dosage of acid and her eyes stay firmly shut, as if she was expecting to be showered by blood.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:52 am

Tch. She dodged the one for the face.

Switching to plan B, he pulled out a bucket of pig blood one of her stockings, filled with orange slices. He spun it around like a slingshot and released the spray of oranges at her, laughing maniacally.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:12 am

Hearing the laughter, she would get up, blocking the slices from hitting her in the eyes with her arm. Growling from pure rage, she takes out White dragon and boosts straight up to him, using her momentum to try and hit him with the pole of the spear, "What the hell do you think you are doing!?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:16 am

"Pissing you off, what else. I told you, if you refuse to love me, you'll love to hate me." he said, moving his shoulder so the pole slides under his armpit while moving in to grope her and kiss her on the lips. His other hand moved to slap her on the sitter.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:29 am

Arm going to deflect the hand aiming for her chest, the one on her spear would hit a button, the spear snapping at the sheath part in her hand still, quickly bringing it to jab at his gut, quickly breaking out of the kiss, her voice would a whisper of pure hostility, "Says the pervert who dates someone with the mental age of a nine year old, as I said before you desecrated my clothing: Aoife is away right now. Do you know what happens when someone's head is slammed repeatedly into the ground without any protection from aura or protective gear? Just be lucky I am around, or else we wouldn't be having this conversation."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:38 am

"I'm not talking about Aoife. I believe she loves me. You're not my regular Aoife though, so I'll try to make you love me too."

He raised the hand on her behind up to her back and moved his legs to knock her off-balance, going to kiss her once again and hoping that both lover and hater would drop onto the roof, "If you hate me so much, why don't you just say that you're breaking up with me?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:52 am

Falling to the ground, she would cry out in pain before growling at him, her weapon falling to the side as she speaks, "Because I have not got the authority to do so. Trust me, I would. However she still likes you for some reason, even if it is sickening. And if you threaten Katy again, I will break every bone in your body. Same goes for Melissa, even if she is a traitor."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:01 pm

"Oh, she? But she's as much Aoife as you are, right? So why would you not hold authority over your feelings?" he asked, moving in closer onto her, "Can you feel the pain you brought to me, seductress? Are you satisfied cockblocking your boyfriend while getting heated with those two? Did you only come out to rival the succubus in the lesbian season? Because calling me a pervert and fighting over your own perverted feelings for Melissa is very hypocritical." he reached into his pocket and pulled out the pair of cat ears he took from her so violently, "And for that despicable act you deserve to lay in these juices."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:07 pm

"You. Are not MY boyfriend, you are Aoife's. Whatever my feelings for Melissa are, they do not concern you. Besides, it is me who decides who I am friends with and who I am not. And I have only two friends who are outside my head. So unless you want to get off me and give my stuff back, I suggest you prepare your innards for my next strike." Voice turning from the hatred she was channeling to as if she was talking to a lover, she would smile at him, "It's a shame that Katy's are bigger, I enjoyed playing with them."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Sighing, Aphelion got up and offered her his hand passively, doubting that she'd take up the offer, "Okay then. I understand. I have an offer for you then - fight me in the arena, until one of us can't keep fighting, surrenders or loses control. If I win you'll stop teasing me or accept me at least as a friend. If you win I'll never bother you again or I'll be your servant. And for the love of the Gods, stop that stupid 'I'm not Aoife' act."

He dropped the cat ears next to her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Taking the ears and placing them on, she would glare at him, first forming as if to strike him, "I'll accept this bet, though only to beat some sense into your worthless skull. And you really think I would waste effort to perform an act to be a little child who always goes around picking fights? I am not sure who is the one born insane."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Glancing at her, Aphelion's face would start turning red before turning away from the Knight on the rooftop and opening up his shirt, running his hand across his chest. He couldn't feel Aoife's initials on it anymore, seeing that they healed at last. He sighed and sat down.

"...so do you want to torture me more now?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:16 pm

"What do you mean by that? Resting until the battle will be more suitable." Stating in a matter of factly manner, she would sit down, eyeing him for any attacks, "When is this battle then?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:30 pm

"No, mentally or physically weakening me is more suitable than resting. Way more effective." he said rather emotionlessly, staring into the horizon as if he was searching for something, "And honestly, whenever it suits you. Don't want to cut into your private time."

He brought his hands to his face and looked down into them, muttering "I let my hormones get me carried away..." , loud enough for the Knight to hear.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:35 pm

"I hope you realise, while Melissa and Katy slept, I was only in my bikini and shorts. They look cute when they sleep, it's a shame I never kissed either of them then, they wouldn't of even noticed." Smiling at him, she would evidently be trying to antagonise him, "I wonder what would happen if I kissed Katy, with our breath on each others skin and everything what accompanies it. I bet she would know much more on what to do than you will ever know."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:40 pm

Closing his eyes and soaking in her words, Aphelion processed them "I noticed that. I have no doubts that innocence turns you on." Imagining Aoife and Katy kissing and then doing much, much more, Aphelion would take a deep breath and loosen his shirt at the collar, "Don't bet me, just find out. You've at least tasted me... Even if you're 'not Aoife'."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Scoffing, she doesn't even bother to look at him, "Whatever. Have that battle set up for within the hour, or whenever really. For as long as I have control, you are not my boyfriend, or even so much as a friend."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:26 pm

"Yeah, I know." he said, stretching himself face down onto the roof and letting himself cool off from the roof tiles, "Not in the mood for torturing me more? Don't worry... Win and none of you will have to be bothered about Aphelion being your boyfriend, or your friend, and then you can be happy."

He then reached into his pocket to pull out a bag of raisins and opened it without looking, taking out a few and popping them into his mouth, "So if you want to talk to your enemy, how are your girlfriends?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:31 pm

A brief flash of being hurt would show as he mentioned not being her boyfriend before being suppressed again. Turning to look at him, she would walk until she is only a few centimetres away from his face, "They are not my girlfriends, I may like them, but the one who is currently sleeping has decided that I have to respect their decision to go out with you, even if I don't like it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:20 am

"Get back, kid, or the perv you shut in with your torment might come back out to kiss you." said Aphelion, his voice still emotionless as he brought another raisin to his mouth, "I'm not Aoife's boyfriend. You teased him so much he hid like a little bitch and I had to come out." he spun around to look at her with dead eyes, "But I have a plan. You don't like the perv because... I don't know, maybe because he's a perv. I don't mind the kid but he needs to remember that he gave up love for strength. So, if you win, I will break up with you, then you tell Aoife that Aphelion broke up with her and I tell Aphelion that Aoife broke up with him. Then he'll never bug you again and remember that he's not allowed to love. How does that sound to you?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:27 am

"Fine by me. Now let's get this fight out of the way, I have had enough of this petty talking with someone they know nothing about and would rather spend my time with the people who do." Glaring at him, her position wouldn't change, "To think. Aoife was going to invite you to her house, I guess that is a privilege left only for my two friends. I hope you feel happy when I break your back on my knee."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:34 am

"She wasn't going to invite me, she was going to invite Aphelion, by your logic. And he would accept, he'd love to. But alas, he has to learn that nobody will ever love him, and even the girlfriend who says that she does has a side that hates him." he said, sitting up, "Do you really want to fight now, in those clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next