RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:27 am

"Fine by me. Now let's get this fight out of the way, I have had enough of this petty talking with someone they know nothing about and would rather spend my time with the people who do." Glaring at him, her position wouldn't change, "To think. Aoife was going to invite you to her house, I guess that is a privilege left only for my two friends. I hope you feel happy when I break your back on my knee."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:34 am

"She wasn't going to invite me, she was going to invite Aphelion, by your logic. And he would accept, he'd love to. But alas, he has to learn that nobody will ever love him, and even the girlfriend who says that she does has a side that hates him." he said, sitting up, "Do you really want to fight now, in those clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:43 am

Rubbing her head, her voice would become somewhat strained, evidently Knight having to start holding Aoife back from appearing, "Yes.. Now means now! ..Never knew your name was Aphelion the retard."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:46 am

"You'll get me into more trouble if we fight here, and I'd rather Aphelion stayed and started properly learning. So no, we won't fight yet. Maybe tomorrow." he said, sounding surprisingly calm, "Want a raisin?" he raised the bag to her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:54 am

Scoffing, she would wipe at a small nose bleed what had developed, moving away from him to collect the pieces of her spear, "I want nothing from you, you are already causing me too much damage by being near you. You have until tomorrow to return my stuff to my dorm, or you won't need me fighting you to get you into trouble."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:57 am

Stretching himself even more comfortably, Aphelion yawned, "Locker number 117. The code is 40173. I'll give you back the laptop Aoife bought for Aphelion and the maid picture if you beat me."

He threw another raisin into his mouth, "We could at least talk before I crush that thing you call your chest."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:05 am

"You want to talk to her? ****ing fine!" With that she would walk over to him, her eyes retaking their childlike looks though they would still keep their anger as she goes to slap him, "You think I am joking around!? You really think I like having them in here? Maybe you are right that this should end, even though it takes everything I have to stop her maiming you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:12 am

"Aphelion doesn't exactly want me around either. I'm what happens when you let a kid grow up alone - the part which only cares about its survival. Even though he's willing to die for you, I'm not." he said, not turning his face after it has been slapped, "Right now he can't hear you. He's too busy weeping that all of you doesn't love him. He won't know what you said, and I won't tell him."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:18 am

"Fine then. If he is going to be like that, I will retract my invite. He doesn't deserve to see my home if he is going to get emotional over MY problem." With that, she would attach the pair back into a spear then walk towards the edge of the roof, "Unless you want to say anything else, goodbye. As if he doesn't care for me fully, why should I do so to him?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:29 am

"I don't mind you at all. You have the potential to make him stronger or weaker, and right now he's weak and confused, so I'm filling in." with that he stood up and looked at her, "The moment he let you into his heart, he accepted your problems as his as well. He asked you countless times why you loved him, and he wouldn't have minded if you told him that there is a part of you which hates him, he's used to hatred. Instead, he had to learn the hard way when she appeared without a warning and started abusing him. Even then, he still wanted to love her."

Finishing his talk, he would pour the rest of the raising into his mouth, "Locker 117. Code 40173. Think about why he chose this number."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:41 am

"I can tell what the numbers mean. And she wouldn't of appeared without warning if you had protected Melissa from the slut. I can barely control her now, it is more when she wants to come out than when I allow her. Just because she loves someone else, doesn't mean I don't love you. And yet you act like I am ****ing joking around, and just trying to torment you. YOU are the one who threw walnuts, lemons and oranges at me, if anything is causing unneeded problems, it is you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:52 am

"I did nothing of the sort. As Aphelion said, he'll either make her love him or make her love to hate him. Don't you understand that your boyfriend is a dimwit who doesn't understand that the woman he wants to be his wife is just a part of the woman he goes out with? If he was stable, he wouldn't be a pervert or a drunkard, and I wouldn't exist to fight for him in more serious battles. He's addicted to you now, so much that he's willing to harass the you which loves someone else just to be connected to you."

He looked Aoife in the eyes, "You had a point that we shouldn't talk. Tomorrow I will battle the you which hates Aphelion, and if she wins, all four of us will be free. He'll never stop loving you, but I'll force him to focus on self-perfection. You can tell him that you love him afterwards, I don't care, it's up to him if he trusts you again... But at least explain to the idiot your situation."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:03 am

"You can't make someone who only found out what it means to have a friend two weeks ago. Now I am going to take my leave and grab my stolen clothes." Turning away, she would let her anger go and replace it with her pent up feelings of being hurt and sad, firing her spear's jets and fleeing the scene.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:09 am

Laying back down on his stomach, Aphelion would sigh and take out a toothpick, putting it in his mouth, "Okay then... So, considering she's not very physically strong, fighting at close quarters would probably be best. The fire could be a problem, but it won't be too bothersome if I can attack fast enough, switching to outrunning her. If it becomes seriously unbearable, Ascending to the Panda should protect me enough. Pinning her down should be enough to win..." he started contemplating on the fight.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:20 am

Landing by the ground, Knight takes back control with a simple command for Aoife to rest, muttering under her breath about the upcoming fight, "Objective. Beat him senseless. Secondary objective. Keep him alive. No weapons so I will have longer range. Has a focus on up close attacks so employ usage of area attacks to strike multiple places. Near equal in speed, excluding usage of White Dragon's thrusters. Trump card of his larger form he used against Connla. Slow enough to avoid most attacks unless prolonged fighting. The form has shown a weakness to electric based attacks and momentarily stunned by fire to the head. Can form a dense shield with his aura, immolate him when he does so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]   When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade [Invite Only]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2