RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raethien Reole

The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot]   The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:03 pm

Raethien leaned forward, ears perked upward and attentive as the woman regaled them with her story. Seemed like it was a pretty shitty situation, but the Faunus had no real similarity to it. He’d never had anything bad happen, not really, or ever felt alone, like she did now. Generally, most of his time as a young one was spent either with his parents, or with his siblings. It was far from rich, but it was home, and it was actually rather well-rounded for him, and he grew up getting different information about adulthood from all sides.

But this? Being essentially forced to relocate because someone had stolen something, that may have been done by the friend of your father that wanted to see you fail? Raeth could barely wrap his head around it, let alone relate to her. Still, from the looks of thoughtfulness and remembrance that were on his companions’ faces, he had no doubt that they had some level of similarity, or at least familiarity with the situation at hand.

As her story came to a close, it was Alton that spoke first, wanting to kjnow exactly what the next steps would be. It was a fair question, to be sure, but Raeth mostly ignored that for now, as Sclav then began to speak, being far more open about the fact that he felt some similarity for the woman’s situation. The chains made sense, then, if he had been a slave or something similar.

At last, it came to Raethien, and no doubt, they expected him to have some level of approval or understanding. Instead, the boy shook his head slightly, giving a smirk to her. “Well, Jen, I can call you Jen, right?” the question was barely that, and without waiting for an answer, the boy pushed right through, showing no signs of hesitation. “I can’t say that I can empathize with that situation at all; I’ve never been in anything similar. Unlike Sclav and probably Alton, I don’t really have an altruistic reason to help out.”

His smirk grew into a grin as he watched her, curious as to the reaction. “All I know is, there’s a pretty girl that needs help. I don’t know where you’re coming from, but I focus on the present. And right now, you need help.” He leaned in then, giving a slight wink. “So lay it on me, babe. What can we do for you?”
Back to top Go down
Spirit Adept

PostSubject: Re: The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot]   The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Jennifer took a deep breath before answering them, wringing her hand nervously. "Well...uh, what I was thinking possibly is that we could do is...take the deed back. I have a pretty good idea where they are keeping it and I've been inside the place before when my father brought me. I also have...well, I can get some codes to get past a few locked doors. My father received them so he could come in and visit with his friend any time he wanted."

"The only real issue is a few security guards that patrol the area. No one dangerous, we would just have to stop them from calling the police. We can't let the police know about this at all, they are on the company's payroll. If they got a hold of us we'd be in for some serious, off the books trouble."
Back to top Go down
Raethien Reole

Raethien Reole

PostSubject: Re: The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot]   The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:28 pm

Raeth tapped his fingers gently on the table as he watched the other begin to speak, offering her ideas about the plan of action that she had. The boy couldn’t put a finger on it but the whole thing just seemed… off. But he wasn’t one to let that get in the way of anything, and his bravado would more than likely carry him through thick and thin, regardless of the circumstances.

“All right, so,” he began after a moment, scratching at his jawline. “So basically there are these here guards that are the prime thing stopping you from being able to carry all this out solo. So effectively, we’re just a bit of hired muscle then?” he asked, not really seeming perturbed by the idea, more like he was just trying to figure out exactly what he was signing on for. “I’m not really in the business of roughing up people…but they did steal from you,” he murmured, adding to his thought process before he looked up at her.

A slow smirk spread across his face and he gave her a wink, his smirk spreading outward into a full-fledged grin. “I’m all in, babe,” he finished, the words coming out at a slower pace, very likely indicative of his other thought processes.
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot]   The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:06 pm

"Well, I don't know how you planned on doing it, Raeth, but this could be done perfectly well without knocking heads." Alton chimed in. "Count me in."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot]   The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Sclav nodded, giving Jennifer a small smile. "I'll do my best to make sure nobody gets too hurt, ma'am. Is there anything else we need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Spirit Adept

Spirit Adept

PostSubject: Re: The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot]   The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:11 pm

"Great!" Jennifer let out a sigh of relief as everyone agreed to help her out. "I think our best bet would be to sneak in at night through one of the side exits. From there we just need to sneak up to where they are keeping the deed and take it back, I imagine it's probably in the owner's office."

Hearing the handle on the door turn, Jennifer stopped talking and watched as the waiter walked in with their food on one large tray. He handed everyone's food out with practiced ease, with Jennifer's salad being handed out last. She nodded to the waiter in thanks before he left.

"The great thing about this place is that they cook all the meat with Dust." Jennifer explained with a smile as she began to eat her meal. "It makes the steaks juicy and tender all in record time. Anyways, after we're done here let's meet back up tonight. There's a small alley across the street from the building, we can get together there without anyone seeing us. Did any of you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot]   The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:28 pm

Sclav looked at the food with wide eyes, the shimmer of his second eyelids blinking in disbelief at the food in front of him. Realizing he was baring his sharp teeth, Sclav blushed and looked at Jennifer. "So you are going in with us?" he asked her, picking up his fork and knife and starting to cut at the steak.

When starting to eat Sclav felt a bit self conscience, his razor-sharp teeth tearing through the meet like some kind of animal, but he was too hungry to be concerned with that. He couldn't remember the last time he had a real meal.
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot]   The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:11 am

"Now, presumably this is being done with some... discretion, but for the sake of preparedness what's the plan for if things go south? Do we run? Do we stall for time, grab the deed, then run? In other words, what lengths are you willing to go to for success in this operation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot]   The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Theft of a Saleswoman [closed plot]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2