RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RWBY Mafia Forum Game (Recruitment)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JL

JL

RWBY Mafia Forum Game (Recruitment) Empty
PostSubject: RWBY Mafia Forum Game (Recruitment)   RWBY Mafia Forum Game (Recruitment) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:36 am

Hey guys. This is a Mafia game recruitment thread. If people decide they want to play it, then I'll create a totally new thread. The Mafia game itself will be 'based' within the RWBY world. Note to mods, if this thread doesn't fit here in GD, please move it to wherever it belongs. Thanks!

If you know what a Mafia game is, great! However, there will be some variations between Mafia played in real life and Mafia played on the internet. If you don't know what Mafia is, don't fret as it is an easily understood fun game.

The basics of the game

Rules
1. All RWBY: The RPG rules apply.
2. Roles will have 2 days to send in their PM's. 2 days will be given to vote for each lynching. (Rule to be finalized when the game thread is made.)
3. Sending PM's to other players, be it for lying or allying purposes, are allowed.
4. Screenshots are allowed in the game topic. Photo's are as well, but not to turn this into gif war.

How to play

Before the game: I will PM all those who have 'landed' a role (RNG determined) to tell them what their role is. Once all PM's are out, I will state in the topic. If you are playing, but have not received a PM, you are a Villager.

During the game: Each 'round' of the Mafia game will be separated into two periods - 'Nighttime' and 'Daytime'. Nighttime is when all roles, unless otherwise specified, can PM the GM (me) to perform their duties. If there is a crime committed, I will provide a list of suspects, one of which is the committer, all of whom you may vote for.Daytime is when all players can vote to lynch 1 player. After the lynching, the next round begins.

If you have any questions, write them down or simply ask me and I shall respond ASAP.

Roles

Pro-Town roles (They shall win when all Anti-town roles have been wiped out)

1x Detective. This person, who has a striking visual similarity to one Mr. Burnie Burns, can use their Semblance to investigate 1 player each Night. Doing so allows them to learn the role of that player.

1x Healer. This person can stick by another person each Nighttime, and, if the other person is targeted to be killed during that Nighttime, the Healer may use his/her Semblance to keep the targeted person from dying.

Unknown Number of Villagers (Depends on number of players). These people have not had their Aura unlocked. Their only capabilities are to vote to lynch one person during daytime. They may also vote to null.

Anti-Town roles (They shall win when all Pro-town roles have been wiped out)

3(? - depends on number of players)x White Fang.The Mafia of the game, their prowess in silently targetting and killing for a greater purpose has spurred Vale into fear. Each Night, they decide upon 1 person to kill, and choose 1 person to do the killing.

Keep in mind, all of the above is subject to change depending on the number of people interested. If you are, simply state it, and you shall be added to the list which will start out at 10 and will increase as more people wish to join.

1. ForgottenFury
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
ForgottenFury

RWBY Mafia Forum Game (Recruitment) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RWBY Mafia Forum Game (Recruitment)   RWBY Mafia Forum Game (Recruitment) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:01 am

Whelp.
Back to top Go down

RWBY Mafia Forum Game (Recruitment)
Page 1 of 1