RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twelve Days of Dustmas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

DatteSa

Twelve Days of Dustmas Empty
PostSubject: Twelve Days of Dustmas   Twelve Days of Dustmas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Happy Holidays!

We need a Dustmas carol since Dustmas is coming soon X3

On the 1st day of Dustmas Navolas gave to me; A Kooplah on an Amber Tree!
On the 2nd day of Dustmas Navolas gave to me; Two Female Faunus and a Kooplah on an Amber Tree!
On the 3rd day of Dustmas Navolas gave to me; Three Dust Crystals, Two Female Faunus, and a Kooplah on an Amber Tree!
On the 4th day of Dustmas Navolas gave to me; Four colours singing, Three dust crystals, Two female faunus, and a Kooplah on an Amber tree!
On the 5th day of Dustmas Navolas gave to me; Five Super SHIIIIIIIIIIIIPs! Four colours singing, Three dust crystals, Two female faunus, and a Kooplah on an Amber tree!
On the 6th day of Dustmas Navolas gave to me;  Six giant weapons, Five Super SHIIIIIIIIIIIIPs! Four colours singing, Three dust crystals, Two female faunus, and a Kooplah on an Amber tree!
On the 7th day of Dustmas Navolas gave to me; Seven Gary Sues, Six giant weapons, Five Super SHIIIIIIIIIIIIPs! Four colours singing, Three dust crystals, Two female faunus, and a Kooplah on an Amber tree!
On the 8th day of Dustmas Navolas gave to me; Eight Mary Sues, Seven Gary Sues, Six giant weapons, Five Super SHIIIIIIIIIIIIPs! Four colours singing, Three dust crystals, Two female faunus, and a Kooplah on an Amber tree!
On the 9th day of Dustmas Navolas gave to me; Nine plot devices, Eight Mary Sues, Seven Gary Sues, Six giant weapons, Five Super SHIIIIIIIIIIIIPs! Four colours singing, Three dust crystals, Two female faunus, and a Kooplah on an Amber tree!
On the 10th day of Dustmas Navolas gave to me; Ten Mick puppies, Nine plot devices, Eight Mary Sues, Seven Gary Sues, Six giant weapons, Five Super SHIIIIIIIIIIIIPs! Four colours singing, Three dust crystals, Two female faunus, and a Kooplah on an Amber tree!
On the 11th day of Dustmas Navolas gave to me; eleven closed threads, Ten Mick puppies, Nine plot devices, Eight Mary Sues, Seven Gary Sues, Six giant weapons, Five Super SHIIIIIIIIIIIIPs! Four colours singing, Three dust crystals, Two female faunus, and a Kooplah on an Amber tree!
On the 12th day of Dustmas Navolas gave to me; Twelve users posting, eleven closed threads, Ten Mick puppies, Nine plot devices, Eight Mary Sues, Seven Gary Sues, Six giant weapons, Five Super SHIIIIIIIIIIIIPs! Four colours singing, Three dust crystals, Two female faunus, and a Kooplah on an Amber tree!

Credit goes to Me, Swordslinger, Wrecker, kellenredx, Cheshire Schrodinger, and Haboo90
Back to top Go down

Twelve Days of Dustmas
Page 1 of 1