RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later

Go down 
+5
too much idea
Dark Soul
AAGGRESSS
WolffeHeart678
Qopster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
too much idea

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:25 pm

They doesn't have to tell her. Thana left the instant she sees that girl cried.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:26 pm

"No problem, I sort of did cause the problem in the first place, " he said aloud hugging her back he went back to rubbing behind her ears, trying to make her smile agian.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Theta looked at Dusk "you didn't, the bullies did" she whispered to Dusk. She was enjoying Dusk's company in her sadness.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:37 pm

"We'll, I'm glad I could be of some help." Dusk said. "Are you ever going to let go?" He asked jokingly smiling at her. "Don't need you to crush my ribs for me." He said winking at her
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:43 pm

"well you are nice and warm and soft" Theta said jokingly starting to blush
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:48 pm

"Well would you like to use me as a pillow," he joked laying on the ground offering her to rest her head on his lap. " I promise I don't bite."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:53 pm

(Ooc I gtg ill respond to anything tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Theta rested her head in Dusk's lap and smiled, she hadn't known Dusk that long and he was already, practically Theta best friend. Theta started to rub behind her ears getting rid of the bad memories and making new one's with new friends. She was tired after the days events and fell asleep in Dusk's lap.

(OOC - see you tomorrow then, night)
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 pm

Wolffe feels like he's missing something. "Um... What's happening?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:03 pm

(OOC: Ok. Later.)
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:28 pm

Hirsch arrived as well after Wolffe. He wondered what was going on.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Wolffe hears Hirsch arriving and turns to see him. "Hey Hirsch. You missed a heck of a fight... I think. I wasn't here for most of it. Theta had a little panic attack though, and Dusk came and cheered her up. Now... well..." Wolffe motions to his two sleeping friends. "Heh. They're adorable together." Wolffe smiles.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Hirsch smiled. He giggled. "Maybe they'll be together!" he said in a happy voice. "That'd be something, huh?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:36 pm

"Heh, maybe. They do tend to blush a lot when they're together..." Wolffe gasps in realization. "Ohmigosh. How was I so nieve. They're crushing on each other!" Wolffe starts to smile really wide. "How could I not see it before. They were always blushing around each other... They were awkward around each other... Dusk always comforted Theta." Wolffe turns to Hirsch. "We can't tell anyone. We have to let their relationship progress normally. Are you ok with that?"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:38 pm

Hirsch nodded. He giggled. "They're twitterpated." he said, trying to cover up his giggles. This was so awesome!
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:39 pm

"They're... what? What does that mean, twitterpated?" Wolffe is obviously confused.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Hirsch blinked. "You don't know? You know, kinda like all moony, and your head is all dizzy. You blush all the time, and your heart starts to pound... That's how Mother always described it." Hirsch said simply.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:41 pm

"Oooooh. You mean they're in love. Ok. Sorry, I've never heard twitterpated before. Thanks for explaining that."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Hirsch looked shocked. "Really?! You've never heard of that before?!" he asked in surprise. "I would have thought you knew!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:48 pm

"No, I haven't. I've always just heard love."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:51 pm

"Mother used that word, too, but she describes the feeling of a love as 'twitterpated.'"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:53 pm

"Huh... interesting... Well, thanks for telling me. I guess this is my first lesson in faunus culture. Thanks." Wolffe smiles again.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Hirsch smiled, giggling. "I'm so glad that they will be like that! Oh! Unless that was just bad luck for me to say that! Oh, dear! I hope it wasn't!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:59 pm

"Hahaha. Don't worry Hirsch, I'm sure you won't jinx it." Wolffe smiles and chuckles.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Hirsch relaxed. "Oh, good! I'd hate to have!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:03 pm

"Hehe. I would too. They're just so cute together."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Hirsch smiled. "Really? Awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later   Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Area For Myself, Top, Wolffe, and the 2 coming later
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next