RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5 'O' clock sparring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

Tritan

5 'O' clock sparring Empty
PostSubject: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:43 pm

With a clanking, Hira launched her challenger out of the ring. He wasn't very big and didn't have much experience so it wasn't very hard. The gunmetal of her armor gleams in the light of the arena, not so much as a scratch in the paintjob. "Now... who dares challenge me?" She announces to the crowd, the low amber gleam from her helmet eye slots visible even to the people in the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:13 pm

"I just might" Fionn said standing up slouching. He began to walk down to the arena with a grinn on his face and a dumb walk. "I hope your armor has rubber padding on the inside" He said to the girl, now infront of her in the arena as he took Oberursel off his back and spun it around, showing off
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:17 pm

A snort can be heard as Hira extends Convergence and unfolds Mitigator. "And I hope you have a good medic." She taunted back, bracing herself for the countdown. Remember Hira, he explained how his weapon works. You didn't explain how Mitigator works and he might not know about the initiation shotgun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:21 pm

"Oh don't worry, i know you would never lay a hand on pretty old me" Fionn said mocking the girl playfully as he continued to rest Oberursel on his shoulder, drumming his fingers on the trigger. The countdown began and Fionn chuckled slightly 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:23 pm

The instant the countdown hit zero, Hira leveled Convergence towards Fionn and pulled the trigger. With a loud KER-BLAM and a cone of smoke the rubber training slug is propelled through the air towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:28 pm

Fionn counted the words down in his head. "And zero!" He thought in his head as the final word of the announcer hit his ears, he raised Oberursel in a defensive position and blocked the rubber bullet the came towards him. "You knew i was going to block that" Fionn said to his opponent as he charged up his blade and ran towards Hira
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:30 pm

Hira lumbered forward, her tower shield in front and the quandao prepared. "Oh of course! Doesn't hurt to try though, now does it?" When he's in range, she takes a stab at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:33 pm

Fionn dodged the stab by rolling out of the way. "Yeah i guess, also damn good use of the extra range you've got with that pole" He said as he dashed forwards and threw his weight behind his blade again
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Hira intercepted the hit with Mitigator, grunting as the heavy force impacts with the shield. "It is. Say, let's make a bet here. I win and you buy me a new jar of gunpowder. State your conditions!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Fionn grinned at the girl as he stood nose to nose with her, weapons locked. "I see we were both thinking something similar, okay than, if I win then you have to do something really embarrassing " He said, jumping back from the weapon collision
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:46 pm

A loud kerchunk is heard as Hira puts away Convergence and seperates the halves of Mitigator, transferring the one half of the shield to her right arm before trying to slam Fionn as he jumps back. "I agree to these terms!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:51 pm

Fionn did a cartwheel away from the girl and slid his blade onto his back while doing so. "So a fist fight, is it?" He asked the girl as he put him own fists up and ran forward, and threw a kick towards her shin
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:53 pm

She took the hit and lashed out with a hammer strike, using the edge of the left half shield. "It's rather one-sided, hitting armor tends to hurt."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:53 pm

Jacob leaned against the door frame, arms folded across his chest, eyes fixed on the arena. He cupped a hand around his mouth
"Kick his ass Hira!" he shouted, over the chattering of the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:57 pm

"True, but you hit like a girl" Fionn said grinning "Sorry, sorry, sexist joke" He said to the girl as he backed off a little bit. "And in all seriousness, my gloves absorb the shock" Fionn said to the girl as he continued forward, ready to punch her, and at the last moment sliding underneath her, once on the other side of her raising his fists to deliver blows to her knees
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:58 pm

Hira saw him sliding under her and spun around in a spin kick, the armor groaning in protest at the sudden movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:29 pm

Fionn, hearing the creaking of the armor, dodged the hit by ducking. "It seems we are rather evenly matched" He said to the girl as he threw a punch at her
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:31 pm

Hira threw a matching punch and her fist connected with his. "It does seem that way, doesn't it? But you're overlooking something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:32 pm

"What is that?" Fionn asked the girl as he went in for a low kick
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:34 pm

A blaze of power surges through Hira's eyes as she jumped over his sweep. "I can limit your movement!" She states before yelling. "WITCHFIRE!" A huge whoosh is heard as a 20 foot diameter ring of green fire forms around them, cutting off the majority of the ring. My aura's in the low yellow, this isn't good.

Last edited by Tritan on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:36 pm

"Hmm, now this is troubling" Fionn said to the girl as she darted around "Only one problem with your plan though" He said as he went in for some more punches
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:37 pm

"And what's that?" Hira asks as she huffs and throws a right haymaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:39 pm

"This" Fionn said as he dodged her hit and jumped around her, running for the ring of fire he used his semblence to harden it into a walkable surface, which he parkoured overand jumped down off of, straight towards the girl where he raised his legs and prepared to dropkick her
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Hira spun and saw Fionn go for a dropkick. If that hit's me I'll go into the red. She thinks before bracing with Mitigator, preparing to bash him away. As he hits, she shoves him away towards the fire, then groans as she reads her aura levels. "Oh come on... well, I'm in red."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Fionn hit the fire going fast, he stood up as quickly as he could whilst putting out the flames but it was too late and the damage had been done, which he learned when he looked up at the monitors. "Wow, we really are equal" Fionn said to the girl as he walked forward to her, fists raised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 'O' clock sparring   5 'O' clock sparring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 'O' clock sparring
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next