RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5 o clock meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Week 3 sunday

Zwei sat on his bed and checked his watch 4:50 pm. He layed down on his bed and waited.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Zwei is startled by the sudden knocking. He springs off his bead and walks over to the door. He opens the door and smiles under his mask. "Welcome to the DYMC dorm" he said pleasantly as he showed her in.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:58 pm

"Most of the dorms are like this y'know" he laughs a little. When Trixie smiled he skipped a beat again he wasnt used to people actually WANTING to talk to him. He sat down on a nearby bed "You enjoying beacon thus far?" He asked genuinely interested.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Aeden's stomach begins to rumble as he walks by the dorms. "I should get something to eat soon." After looking around the area Aeden notices he's near Zwei's dorm. "I should see if he wants to go grab a bite to eat." He makes it to the room and knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:13 pm

Zwei laughs "Fun? You gotta make your own fun with yourself or with others" He adjusted his mask. " If you ever need anyone to hang out with gimme a call I shouldnt be that hard to find...most of the time" he had a habit to suddenly dissapear occasionally sometimes.

Zwei hears a knock on the door. "Who is that?" He walks and opens it and sees Aeden. "Hey Aeden come on in" not letting Aeden speak.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Aeden caught by surprise when Zwei just lets him in without a second thought. "Uh okay Zwei I just came by to ask if you wanted to eat." Out of the corner of his eye Aeden notices that theyre not alone in the room. Is is that a girl?! Zwei's alone with a girl in the room? "Aeden waves to the girl "Hello I'm Aeden" he quickly looks back to Zwei before the girl can answer. "Zwei a moment please? I have something to discuss with you in private." He motions toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Zwei nods and shrugs a little before steeping out of the door with Aeden. "Alright shoot" he giggles a little a Aedens slightly paniced reaction...he had no idea why he was acting that way. "Be back in a second!" He calls to Trixie while reaching into his pocket and eating a painkiller. His neck had been sore the past few days.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Aeden sips from his flask and calms himself down a bit. "Okay a two questions. 1. Who was that? and 2. Why the hell would you let me in if you are alone in your room with a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Zwei laughs "Trixie we met today so I invited her here to hang out" he tilts his head a little at the second question "Its not like we were doing anything Aeden we both know im cursed to be alone" on that he laughs and takes another pill.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Yin walked up the stairs, book in hand, Ugh, this test is gonna kill me. He thought as he returned from class. Hopefully I can get some peace and quiet to study. He walked down the hallway, picking his head up as he heard voices.

Oh frag it all. Why was there a bloody party outside his dorm? He sighed as he saw their new teammate talking to another boy AND a girl sticking out her head from their dorm room. Wait, what the hell is she doing in our room? He walked up to the group, closing his book, "Hello everyone," He said, staring daggers at Zwei, "To whom do I owe the pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Aeden gets surprised by the Trixie girl popping her head out but decides to turn his attention to the stanger talking to them. "Oh hello I'm Aeden a friend of Zwei's" He extends his hands toward the person in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Great more people...Yin obviously wasnt too happy with him.....he will make it up to him later probably. Anyway lets all head in. He walked in and sat on his own bed." Looks like I was wrong about it being empty eh trixie? " he laughed happily that he was with his friends.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Yin shook the boy's hand, "Yin, charmed." He said, following Zwei through the door, And now he's trying to ignore me. He tried, somewhat unsuccessfully, to remain calm, "Zwei, mind explaining wht you're doing having a party in our dorm room?" He asked, his voice deadly low.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Zwei realizes how pissed Yin is "Well you see I met her today" He gestured to Trixie "And then Aeden showed up". He shrugged and flopped onto his back "Things happen y'know?...
"and I thought no one would be here right now" he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:08 pm

"Sorry about intruding Yin. I actually just came by to ask Zwei if he wanted to go eat but I saw that he was a little preoccupied with his lady friend."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Yin lifted a hand and rubbed his temples, Unbelievable, just joined our team and already acting like he owns the place. Its bad enough that I gotta put up with one jackass... He raised his head ans sighed, "I don't really care who is whose friend, to be frank," He said, "However I do think that I'll be studying elsewhere." He turned to the door, mumbling under his breath something about peace and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:24 pm

Zwei waves to Yin as he leaves "I will make it up to you later...probably,maybe". After a second he registered what Aeden said...Goddamnit Aeden way to make it awkward. He lets out a  sigh and flops back down on his bed. Before beginning to fiddle with his masks fitting. He patted the bed beside him "No point in standing" he says oblivious of what he is implying and pops another pill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5 o clock meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 o clock meeting
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next