RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Chance Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:48 pm

This thread is purely to test out what would happen if two absolute opposites suddenly meet. A meeting between the depressing emotionless bookworm Cheshire Schrodinger and the... well everybody knows Zwei...

Time: Beacon Week 4 on Saturday

Setting: A park in town. Sunny, high noon. A minor amount of people are around. Mostly grassland and some oak trees with a gravel path running through. A children's playground is off to the side. There a clean lake roughly center.

*Sitting on a bench beneath the shade of an oak tree is Cheshire Schrodinger. He sits cross legged with a sketch book in his hands as he draws the scenery in front of him. Piled next to him are recently checked out library books. His eyes are cast down on the sketch pad and rarely looks up if only to take in the scene he is drawing again. He sits alone otherwise blatantly ignored and is ignoring the other people around him.*

Cheshire: You need to go outside they said... you can't keep yourself locked in your own room they said... This is so annoying...
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:09 pm

Zwei was casually strolling through a park Looking for more puppies to steal to wind down. Despite it being noon Zwei was still wearing his heavy sweater and mask as the sun beat on him. He spotted somone who was quietly enjoying their day in the shade and just enjoying the peace. NOT FOR LONG IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY! he ran full sprint toward the boy skidding to a stop in front of him. "Hello" he said quickly...dropkicking him in the head would have been easier but people dont seem to like that.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:12 pm

*His ears twitch at the sound of the sudden loud entrance but otherwise Cheshire shows no sign of recognizing the presence or existence of the person before him and continues scribbling*
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Zweis eyes twitches as he realizes he has been ignored he steps a ways away and grabs a rather large stone and writes "Dont ignore me!" in angry lettering and tosses it at the boy from a safe distance.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:43 pm

*Glancing up for a second to observe the scenery again he sees a man in a sweater with his arm wound back with a stone in his hand but just passively stares back down at his sketch pad and starts to scribble. At the sound of an object whistling through the air making his ears perk he tilts his head to the side letting the projectile zip pass him as he starts sketching a nearby tree*

Cheshire: ....
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:54 pm

God. DAMNIT he was beginning to reach the end of his rope so he trodded over to the boy placed both hands on the note book and yanked as hard a he could. "Ignore me will you?" if there was one thing that could make him angry (Besides people stealing his mask) it was being ignored. You didnt have to be an expert face reader to see the rage boiling in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:58 pm

*The sketch book ripped from his hands, Cheshire's left eyebrow twitched for a split second but otherwise he kept a passive composure. Looking up at the mask person before him he remained silent for a few moments staring at him*

Cheshire: .... Do you want something?
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:10 am

DO I WANT SOMTHING? WHY WOULD I BE THROWING THINGS AT YOU? he screamed in his head trying not to show it in his body language. Without a word he opened the notepad and began searching its concents for anything interesting. "Zwei Carter" He mumbled his name while his blade dangled at his side.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:19 am

*Cheshire watches passively as Zwei flips through his sketch book*

Cheshire: It is nice to meet you Zwei. I am Cheshire Schrodinger.

*His instinctive politeness came out naturally though his expression never changed. Cheshire had completely forgotten about the detailed sketches of cute girls he had in the back pages*
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:28 am

"Pleased you meet you" he says suprisingly pleasntly. . He handed the notebook back at the page he had been loking at last. It detailed a younger girl in a school uniform with a slight breeze...on the skirt (If my drift has been caught). A wide grin crossed Zweis face before kneeling down to face level with the boy. "So THATS what your into eh?" he stifles a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:38 am

*Cheshire glances down at the page the sketch book was left on and snatches it back with a tad bit too much force and speed then necessary. He flips the book close and stares back at Zwei with the same poker face but the way his ears folded down betrayed his inner thoughts*

Cheshire: *deadpans* I'm not sure what you are talking about. Is drawing such a strange hobby?
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:26 pm

"No drawing isnt strange at all" he pauses and laughs to himself a little "But drawing suggestive pictures of little girls isnt". Zwei comes to a sudden realization that only he could possibly have. "Did you come here to look for girls to draw?" On that he breaks out into a laughing fit.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:32 pm

*His right ear starts twitching in rhythm with the vein on his temple that started to throb but he otherwise retained his poker face*

Cheshire: Hmph, it's not like I'm interested in those things... I just draw whatever I happen to see when I'm bored. If you're quite done running your mind through the gutter, I'd like to go back to my drawing in peace... and quiet...
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Zwei calms himself after a minute and relaxes. " So you draw what you see? You seem to see a lot of little girls with wind blowing their skirts up". He snickers and adjusts his mask. This guy seemed like he was near the end of his line it would only take a few more minutes for his act to come crashing down.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:46 pm

*His eyebrow starts twitching along with this vein and he otherwise shows no emotion. Without bothering to say another word he grabs his belongings and walks away towards the park entrance*

Cheshire: ....

*A short flat chested girl walks by him and his neck betrays him as he followed her with his eyes turning his neck around for a second before snapping back forwards heading towards the exit*
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Zwei smirked as the boy turned to check out some random girl. He sprinted up behind the boy and laughed to himself from under his mask "So you are a lolicon then?" He falls into another laughing fit.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:21 pm

*His ears erect upwards stiffly at the question but he remains silent. He bows his head and continues on towards the exist, quickening his pace until he left the park.*

Cheshire: I think I'll pick up something to make for dinner tonight...
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Zwei runs directly infront of the boy. "Admit it you are a lolicon" he smirked as he grabbed the boys shoulders and prevented most methods of escape. "Well?" He asks waiting for an answer as his weapon swayed lazily on his side.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:32 pm

*The only flaw to his poker face was his ragingly twitching eyebrow. He looked at the mask man in the eye. Slightly shrugging his shoulder to test out the man's grip, Cheshire could tell muscling through him wasn't an option for someone like him.*

Cheshire: ..... I am not a lolicon. Now would you please leave me be?
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:44 pm

"Not a lolicon eh?" Zwei ignored the other mans request to be left alone and instead kept bothering him. " You have suggestive pictures of little girls drawn in your book and you just checked out a girl who looks younger AND either you need a doctor or im right judging by your eyebrow twitching." He stifles another laugh.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:47 pm

*Trying too hard to keep up the poker face, Cheshire bites down on his lower lip for a second before returning to emo mode*

Cheshire: And what about you? You seem a bit too determined to talk to me. Am I that attractive to you? I'll tell you now that I don't swing that way.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Zwei shrugs "Correction: determined to BOTHER you. Hell if I swung that way I wouldnt go far a lolicon thats for sure" The boys taunt obviously didnt affect Zwei at all as he fell into another laughing fit while still holding the boy still. "You think petty insult like that would bother me?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:06 pm

*A vein now bulging from his temple, Cheshire's poker face broke slightly as his eyes narrowed glaring at Zwei*

Cheshire: Alright fine, I'm a lolicon, big deal. It's not like it matters. Everyone has the right to admire. I'm sure you have your own preferences as well. Now if you don't mind I want to grab some lunch.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Zwei chuckles and releases his grip on the boy "that wasnt hard was it?" He laughs and begins to fiddle with his mask while walking away "damn lolicon." He whispers to himself while leaving.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:22 pm

*His ears twitch hearing that last comment but Cheshire otherwise remains calm (on the outside) He turns to leave the park and mumbles to himself*

Cheshire: Bloody crazy freak....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Meeting   A Chance Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next