RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roommates meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:39 am

Naoto had just finished depositing his things at the base of one of the beads in the room. Seeing as no one was there yet, he contented himself with meditation while he was still alone. With a practiced movement, a rune appears on the ceiling, Naoto quickly falling towards it and landing with a dull thud. Sitting upside down, he tucks his hands into his sleeves and shuts his eyes, all of his senses trained on the silence of the room.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:56 am

Of course the silence of the room did not last very long, the door was quickly opened by a lone person wearing a large leather jacket with belt securing it to his body In seemingly random places. His weapons remained tucked under the jacket. He breathed a sigh of relief when he discovered the room was seemingly empty but the comfort of being alone did not last long as he began his 360 degree sweep of the room to check for hidden recording equipment and spotted the boy sitting on the ceiling. He payed no attention to him and instead hopped onto his bed and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:10 am

Almost as soon as Steele had lay down, the door opened yet again. In walked a boy wearing an odd helmet of sorts. The faint thumping sound of a bass could be heard coming from the strange headgear. Ambrose paid little attention to the surrounding area and walked straight over to the bed located closest to the rear of the room. He began to unload his belongings, his back to his teammates.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:19 am

As usual, Liseran was trembling. Her hands were pale, balled up little fists hidden in her long carmine cardigan's sleeves.

Get yourself together...! she told herself as she made her way through the halls. These are your teammates...!

They had fought together during Initiation, but Liseran felt troubled by the fact all her teammates were boys. It'd be strange. Three boys and a girl who wore glasses and a librarian skirt. It was like putting a grandmother with thugs.

There, there, she told herself. You can be like a mother to them. Or a teacher. Or...

She opened the door and saw each of them. One was sitting and looked like he was meditating. The other was on his own bed and the other was unpacking.

Liseran's little calmness left her and she zipped towards one of the bookshelves and took out her weapon, Weeping Cerinthe. Using the Walker and Binder spells together, she moved the empty bookshelves she had reserved to lodge into one corner to wall her bed from everyone else's. She then proceeded to take a curtain and drape it like a door.

"T-this is my sp-spot..." she muttered nervously. She then rushed inside, hoping not to have to talk to anyone.

Last edited by vide1993 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:04 am

"Miss Dormirse, Naoto said as he craned his neck to look at the girl below him, "Are you alright?" From his angle, he couldn't see her face too much, only getting a look at the top of her head inside her little room. "You seem perturbed." although he couldn't see the look on her fav, the tone of her voice gave her away. The girl is nervous.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:14 am

The voice of their team leader, Naoto, sent a jolt through Liseran's body. She had forgotten how nervous she was with people. She looked up and gave Naoto a wan smile.

"N-n-n-no! Everything's f-f-fine!" Liseran squeaks as she looks above. "I'm just ch-ch-chilly, that's all!"

It was an obvious lie since, but Liseran kept it.

"I-I'll come out in minute!" she yelped.

Why is he up there? she thought.

Liseran wondered how she could put up her own roof.

Last edited by vide1993 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:22 am

"I beg to differ" He said, moving his tune to the wall beside her bed, Naoto quickly moving to sit on the wall just a foot or two above Lise's head. "Things are clearly not fine." Nao said, his hand in an open palm gesture towards the girl. "Please, speak your mind and I will be happy to listen."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:29 am

Liseran swore that if she heard another voice, she'd faint on the spot. Instead, she popped out of the curtain again, her nervous eyes now replaced with a cold, deadpan exterior. She was getting pretty good at it, knowing she had seen Cheshire do this bunch of times.

"I'm fine," she said with a steady voice. "Now, please, I'd like a little privacy to do...things. It's impolite to disturb a girl in her....errr...quarters. Just give me a second and I'll be out to meet the rest of you. Now please get off from there as I need to change."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:50 am

"Oh! I'm sorry." Naoto said embarrassedly. "Please, forgive me." He said, standing up on the wall and bowing slightly. With that, he wake sideways and drops outside, walking, on the floor now, to sit on his bed. I should probably unpack now as well. He thought as he rum he'd through his bags.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:26 am

Steele's eyes remained shut on his bed as Naoto and Liseran exchanged their small talk. Like any sense able person he was TRYING to get some sleep before he was forced yet again to attend the pointless classes of Beacon. "I assume none of you will let me sleep right now..." his voice trailed off into annoyed mumbling as he sat up and began unpack his suitcase which was mostly firearm parts with only a few sets of clothes and a few other essentials.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:31 am

"I'm sorry Mr. Paxus, but at this time of day, any of us would be lucky to have get any sleep." Naoto said over his shoulder as he finished placing his belongings into the dresser next to his bed. "If I may ask though, you seem to have more weapon parts than essentials in your bag. I take it you enjoy weapon repairs, then?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Steele nodded slightly as he removed what appeared to be a part to a much larger rifle. "Not only repairs" Steele had sudden interest in his voice "Making, Cleaning, Repairing the whole thing." He trailed off for a moment while inspecting a part before returning "If you need any of your firearms serviced or need one made I would be glad to help...assuming you use them of course".
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:42 pm

"No such luck, my friend." Naoto said, shaking his head and chuckling dryly. Removing both his weapons, he sets the down on the bed, the sword on his left and the staff, fully extended, on his right. "Unless you know how to work with a mini jet engine, I don't think you can help me here."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:08 am

By this time, Ambrose had finished unpacking what little he had (although it was mostly CDs). Now, he sat cross-legged with his back against the wall, silently observing the scene before him. Of course, no one else could tell he was even paying attention, for his mask kept his eyes from view. The faint beat emitting from his helmet changed and was now much faster. Still, he sat quietly.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:23 am

Liseran finally left her tiny fort and was now dressed in uniform. She felt awkward about how short the skirt was, never preferring a skirt that wasn't midway to the ankles. She fixed her glasses and tried to give everyone a small wave. It looked like Naoto and Steele were busy talking about weapons and Ambrose was quietly listening to music, though the music itself came evident from his helmet. She tried to get his attention by clearing her throat, but it didn't work. She let out a tiny squeak.

"Is...is anyone hungry?" she asked. "I...I brought pastries..."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:47 pm

Ambrose hardly heard Liseran over the beat that was pounding in his ears. He turned his head towards her as he tried to work out just what she said. Pastries? Truth be told, Ambrose was quite hungry; however, he realized accepting the offer would require him to remove his helmet in front of the others. A silent shake of his head was his only reply.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:41 pm

"Im afraid I cant help you with that" He spoke in monotone to Naoto and continued to remove parts of weapons from the luggage. Most of the parts were not even for his own weapon he just figured it wouldn't hurt to make a few during his stay. When Lise spoke up his voice remained as monotone as before "Sure. I will take one" might as well try and get along with these people.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:12 pm

Hearing an actual acceptance of the offer startled Liseran a bit, but she quickly went over back to her portion of the room and brought out a cardboard box of danishes. She felt embarrassed having them, but her godmothers had insisted she bring a "welcoming" present to her new "friends".

She opened the box and a small warmth came from it, meaning they were still hot. The danishes had different jellies. Blueberry, cherry, strawberry. Liseran took the raspberry one for her own and lifted the box towards Steele and the others.

"Please take one," she said as she bit into her pastry.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Ambrose looked back up as Liseran insisted they each have one. Not wanting to be rude, he reached out and took a strawberry danish for himself. How am I supposed to eat this? After a short pause, he leaned down and lifted his helmet just enough to allow room for the Danish. He scarfed it down and quickly covered his lower face one more. "Thank you," he quietly muttered.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:26 pm

Reaching over, Naoto takes out a danish, not knowing what flavor he had picked. Randomlly picking a strawberry one, he bows slightly before taking a bite. "Thank you Miss Dormirse. Would I be wrong to assume that you made these yourself?" He asked, smiling as he dabbed at his mouth with a handkerchief he produced from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:41 pm

Liseran scratched her head sheepishly.

"I cook a lot at home," Liseran said. "But my godmothers made this. And you don't really need to be formal, just call me Lise."

Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:43 pm

"Lise, it is." He said, smiling warmly at her. "Thank you. Lise." He said, trying the name out.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:46 pm

Steele attempted to smile but instead just slightly cracking his lips. He was never good at faking emotions hence his bored face all the time but he figured it would be best to try since he would be spending so much time around these people if he liked it or not. He took one of the danishes and idly began nibbling on it "Thank you" he spoke with his mouth full.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Lise tilted her head and smiled sheepishly as each of her roommates took a danish. She was nibbling her own now and the taste of raspberries always calmed her. She left the box in the middle where everyone could help themselves to more.

"So," she said as she turned to Naoto. "Team leader, what's our agenda now that we're all here? We have to organize stuff such as classes and training, right?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:35 am

Sitting cross legged on the bed, he puts his sword on his lap, resting his elbows on it. "Well for now, we seem to be free. For the day at least." He said, looking at his scroll, a well organized calendar on the screen. "Classes, to my knowledge, are predetermined so we have the rest of the day to ourselves." He said, lightly toying with the tassel on the hilt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roommates meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roommates meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next