RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roommates meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vide1993
Events Minion

Roommates meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Lise tilted her head and smiled sheepishly as each of her roommates took a danish. She was nibbling her own now and the taste of raspberries always calmed her. She left the box in the middle where everyone could help themselves to more.

"So," she said as she turned to Naoto. "Team leader, what's our agenda now that we're all here? We have to organize stuff such as classes and training, right?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:35 am

Sitting cross legged on the bed, he puts his sword on his lap, resting his elbows on it. "Well for now, we seem to be free. For the day at least." He said, looking at his scroll, a well organized calendar on the screen. "Classes, to my knowledge, are predetermined so we have the rest of the day to ourselves." He said, lightly toying with the tassel on the hilt.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:13 am

Liseran pondered on what she was going to do for the rest of the day. Taking off her glasses and revealing one eye was blue while the other was green, she tapped the tip of her glasses on her head.

"Is there anything you guy want to do?" Liseran asked. And then, blushing, "Perhaps we should have a small team get together or something?"

She regretted saying it. She knew the offer was going to be rejected.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:26 am

"You have my vote, Lise." Naoto said, reaching in the box for another danish, thanking her again quickly as he took a bite. "Perhaps you have something in mind?" Naoto asked the girl, admiring her eyes and chuckling lightly at her pink cheeks.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:42 am

Liseran's face turned brighter and she had to dart away from her teammates, unable to withstand the pressure. She was pushing her two index fingers together.

"Um...well...I'm not sure..." she mumbled. "We-we could go around school. Tour the place or the courtyards or something..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:45 pm

If Steele were to be honest touring the school didn't sound in the least bit fun. They would be spending the next few years of their lives in this place so exploring the school just seemed like another chore to do. Going into town and sightseeing there seemed a little more bearable but he wanted to see what the others thought before throwing out the idea and kept his blank expression and remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:10 pm

Small team get together? Is that not what we are already doing? He let out a small sigh that was drowned out by the sound of his music. As much as he hated the idea, rejecting it would do him no good. "Sure...," he managed to squeak out.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:26 pm

Liseran froze for a moment as her semblance triggered a blurry vision.

"On second thought..." Liseran said once her vision stopped. "I'm not that familiar with Vale itself. We'll always have time to explore campus, but the area itself is harder to get familiar with. Would you like to go downtown or something? It's totally up to you guys.

She really didn't like the idea she was the first to be suggesting. She was too scared she'd be turned down. Nervously, she took another danish.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:09 pm

"That sounds like a perfect idea, Lise." Naoto said, smiling at the thought. He hadn't spent much time in Vale, more so if he didn't count the time he was at Beacon. It wouldn't hurt to have a look around the place. "However, being from a foreign land, I'm not too familiar with Vale myself." Shifting in his seat, he turns to the two others. "Perhaps you might have a suggestion?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:34 pm

Steele sighed once again before laying back down in his bed and closing his eyes to think. "It isn't like there is a shortage of things to do in the town but there is however a shortage of interesting things to do". He sighed once again "Its like all people want to do in this town is drink or get in fights" He paused for another moment before coming to a real answer to the question asked. "I think I remember where most of the half-decent shops are if you are looking to spend any lien"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:31 am

Ambrose shifted nervously where he sat. Not only were they going out, but now they planned on going downtown? Ugh, crowds are the worst. C'mon say something to get out of this! The beat of his song grew faster and faster each second. "Whatever, you all want to do is fine," he quietly added.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:39 am

Liseran bobbed her head to Steele's suggestion. She lifted up her scroll to open the map page.

"If you have a suggestion, Steele, I'd be happy to go with it," she said still blushing. "I have a bit of lien on my hands."

That was a lie. She had a Dormirse credit card that belonged to her mother and was given to her when her parents passed away. All expenses were paid with it and she easily had enough for whatever she needed.

"As long as we go together, it's all that will matter."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:33 pm

Steele's eyes remained closed as he spoke "I think we would all be able to find something that interests most of us if we went to this cluster of shops right here" He stood up and opened his eyes before pointing to a certain location on Lise's map. He seemed slightly interested although his voice remained monotone "We can avoid the larger crowds if we cut through one of the worse parts of town" he traced a finger from beacon to the shops that cut through one of the more infamous neighborhoods. "Unless anyone else has any last minute suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:02 pm

"Cutting through the worse parts of town would seem like a bad idea." Naoto said, his face oddly stern and dark before breaking into a wide grin. "If we were a group of normal students, that is. I cannot say I have any objections or suggestions though, other than was bring our weapons."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Might as well get this over with then. Ambrose stood from where he sat. "I have no qualms with that route," he replied, reaching into his pockets to wrap the cords of Capriccio around his fingers. "Shall we leave now?" he anxiously questioned as he subconsciously tapped his foot to the beat of his music.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Liseran bobbed her head. She zoomed into the map image on her scroll.

"I bring my weapons all the time," Liseran reassured. "I'm sure we'll be just fine...Ooh! Is that a bookshop? I better bring a suitcase..."

Without further ado she zipped into her portion of the room and changed back into her cardigan, blouse and librarian skirt. She was dragging with her a rolling suitcase, as if it was normal to bring such a thing while shopping.

"Leader Naoto, just give the signal when you're ready!"

Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Picking up the end of his staff, Naoto gives it a well practiced flick of the wrist, the entire thing collapsing into three segments and folding up into his hand with a series of metallic clinks. Standing up, he returns his sword to his belt and dusts his hands. "Don't wait for me. I am already prepared." He said, smiling at his teammates. "And please, call me Nao."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:31 pm

Steele visibly relaxed a little and tightened the many belts on his body before reaching into his suitcase and producing two handguns. He also grabbed two clips of ammo and slammed one each into the pistols and chambered a round before flicking on the safety. The two weapons were soon shoved into the inside of his large leather jacket. "Right, no point in sitting around any longer, lets get this show on the road" he made his way over to the door and twisted the handle before exiting into the hall and making his way down the route he selected.

((Continue to this thread here ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roommates meeting   Roommates meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roommates meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2