RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5 o clock meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:24 pm

Zwei waves to Yin as he leaves "I will make it up to you later...probably,maybe". After a second he registered what Aeden said...Goddamnit Aeden way to make it awkward. He lets out a  sigh and flops back down on his bed. Before beginning to fiddle with his masks fitting. He patted the bed beside him "No point in standing" he says oblivious of what he is implying and pops another pill.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:17 am

Aeden looks at Trixe who gives him a look. (Aeden misinterpreted her just looking at him.) Wait a minute. Bed? Comfy? Sleep? Hell? Soft? Lay? On? Aeden appears to have an epiphany. Ooooh I get it. Aeden looks back at Trixie making sure Zwei can't see him and gives her a wink and a thumbs up. "Well look at the time." He looks at the imaginary watch which he is clearly not wearing. "I just remembered I have a meeting of some sort. I'll be taking my leave now. You two kids have FUN." Aeden clearly puts too much emphasis on the word fun. He turns around and walks out the door humming the tune of "Here Comes the Bride".
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Zwei tilts his head a little an action he does quite often when he is confused. "He was awfully in a hurry wasn't he? Must have forgot a shipment of booze". He laughed to himself a little "He seemed really uncomfortable...must have eaten somthing" he laughed again oblivious to why Aeden REALLY left.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:50 pm

While the other two are talking Aeden has run back to the door of the dorm. He opens the door a bit and rolls a bottle of wine into the room with a note a attached. "A gift" Feeling his work is now done he calmly walks away looking for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:52 pm

I hoped she had forgotten but a promise IS a promise Zwei sighed heavily "I made a promise". Both his hands moved up to his metal face and slowly slid it up letting the cool air hit his face for the first time today. His face full of scars and marks with only the smallest slightly faded from Lucinas healing "Yeah...I know" He struggled (and failed) to make eye contact. He was too nervous to notice the bottle of wine roll on the floor and stop in front of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Zwei visibly relaxes, he always was afraid of being labeled a freak because of how he looked under his mask. He was glad she didnt avoid him or run away because of it. She didnt seem to care about them words and could not describe his relief. After hearing her story he nods politely and stops suddenly. "Um Trixie...im gonna skip on that the school says I may be expelled if I drink...same goes for you its against the rules." he smiles with his face fully visible hoping not to poop on the party.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Zwei chuckles at her solution to the wine "Thats one way to do it". He frowns a little at her question but trys not to make a big deal out of it. "These? some drunk came up to me when I was younger about age 10. He decided it would be a good idea to slash my face up. But dont worry I made sure he had more scars then me afterward." He is obviously comfortable without his mask around Trixie now. He takes a more comfortable position on his bed "One of the reasons I joined beacon actually...the drunkard was quite liked by the town so I had no where to go figured might as well put my skills to use right?" He finishes his short speech.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:57 pm

When she sat beside Zwei he had an urge...an impulse to do something. He could not express himself with words so without a word he wrapped his arms around her "Thank you" is all he said. He continued holding her. She had accepted him despite his face. It seemed like nothing to her but it was major insecurity to Zwei.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Zwei speaks up his face still fully visible he felt kind of bad that she had to sleep in such a crappy place "Goodbye". He suddenly came to a realization "You dont have to sleep in the ball room y'know". He gestures to the dorm room. "Still plenty of space left in here and there aren’t any rules against it". He laughs and flips his mask back on "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:30 pm

Zwei tilts his head oblivious to what she meant. "Well yes the beds here are enough to fit two easily...There would be no point in sleeping on the floor here would there? You don’t mind do you?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:42 pm

((WHAT THIS? A TIME SKIP? IMPOSSIBLE! actually it is a time skip))

Zwei sat on the floor thinking Zwei things while idly tossing fortissimo in tonfa mode in the air and catching it. He ate a painkiller and adjusted his mask "damn thing never fits the right way!" he exclaimed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Zwei hops off the floor after quickly sheathing Fortissimo and eating another pill. He walked over to the door wearing his usual attire (mask included). He opened the door "Back I see. Well no point in waiting outside come on in!" he gestures for her to enter and smiles under his mask.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Zwei flinches as his mask is thrown of him. It was still a nice gesture that he appreciated. He takes a seat across from Trixie "Oh not too much things are usually pretty uneventful" He shrugs "Anything new for you?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Zwei paused in thought for a second "Fun? there is plenty of fun for us to do. Name anything you want to do and we can do it" He gives a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Zwei grabbed his mask off the floor and slid it under his bed cant have my team-mates tripping over it. "Both of those are good ideas...but there must be something else we can do". On that he looked around the dorm and realized something...there isn’t anything else. His thoughts showed on his face too due to him not wearing his mask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 o clock meeting
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next