RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5 o clock meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kellenredx

5 o clock meeting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:54 am

Zwei was obviously still light-headed from the whole experience. He nods at what Trixie said about it being a one time thing. "Of course don’t worry about it I wont get any ideas". He waited a moment before he came back to reality and grabbed his clothes and started getting dressed "If you are hungry there is a cafe on campus I can take you there im hungry too" He stretches "I also know a few good places in town too if you want a recommendation"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:00 am

Zwei is a little confused at his apparent nickname but doesn’t let it show. He catches the number and adds it in his contacts and finishes getting dressed and goes about his day.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:33 pm

Zwei rises from his bed with rather messy hair. He looked through a crack in the door and realized he didn’t need his mask considering who it was. He opened the door with a wide smile only wearing pants and a white t-shirt. "Hello Trixie whats up?" he asked curious about the luggage in her and and the strange look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Zwei was a little confused at what she said...or he just didn’t want to believe it. "What do you mean you cant stay here?". She was acting really strange that he was beginning to become worried for her. "Trixie...Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Zwei quickly understood what she meant about leaving and why she had the bags. He felt a large emptiness in his chest. He could hardly speak for a moment stammering over his own words. He moved closer into the room after a moment in silence hardly able to process what is happening. The more she spoke the larger the emptiness grew until it was hardly bearable. "I....I" He considered saying something else for a moment but decided against it for now...maybe in a few minutes. "I understand" he spoke with slightly red eyes which he covered with his hand at least trying not to show his sadness.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Zwei tried to smile but nothing happened there was nothing he could smile about. He felt little relief knowing that this wasn’t goodbye forever but his chest still ached. He still hesitated to say what he wanted to despite what Trixie said this really could be the last time they meet. He hoped she said something...anything and didn’t leave yet.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Zwei stopped for a moment after processing Trixies statement. Boyfriend?. He stopped for a moment before wrapping his arms gently around her. "I promise to visit often" he spoke with the emptiness nearly gone now being overtaken by his happiness at her statement. He remained respectful to her choice now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 o clock meeting
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4