RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5 o clock meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kellenredx

5 o clock meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Zwei grabbed his mask off the floor and slid it under his bed cant have my team-mates tripping over it. "Both of those are good ideas...but there must be something else we can do". On that he looked around the dorm and realized something...there isn’t anything else. His thoughts showed on his face too due to him not wearing his mask.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:07 pm

Zwei nods "If thats what you want to do then sure". With that he kicks off his shoes and shoves them under his bed along with his mask. Without his mask he still felt naked but he kept it off. He sits down on the opposite side of the bed and removes his sweater revealing a white t-shirt under it. The sweater is tossed under the bed along with the other things.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:25 pm

"Of course" Zwei says as he removes his jeans and changed into some sleep pants (I assume she is looking the other way) and shoved the pants under the bed with everything else. He crawled into his side on the bed and exhaled deeply and began to relax.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Yin yawned as he walked back up the stairs, finally closing the book he'd been reading, Thank goodness I've finally finished that. No thanks to Zwei, but all's well that ends well. He thought as he took out his key. He unlocked and opened the door...to see Zwei in bed with the girl from earlier. He yelped in surprise, covering his mouth with his hand, "Uhh, Zwei...If you two are doing what it looks like, carry on...Otherwise, feel free to sleep in my bed if you want." He stammered, a blush coming across his face. "Umm, have a good night." He said as he quickly shut the door. He stood there for a moment, just staring at the door, I guess I'll go camping tonight....
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Zwei laughs a little at Yins reaction but doesn’t stop him before turning to Trixie. "Weird?...not at all I dont think you are "easy" I made an offer and you took it. If anything im the one who's "easy". He made fun of himself trying to shift her mood a little bit and laugh at him instead of being sad at herself.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Zwei sinks into the bed further. "Im comfy too...we can just stay here the two of us. There is enough space" and with that Zwei sinks even further in the bed careful not to take up too much space he hated when other people did and he hated people who contradicted themselves like that even more.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Zwei is startled by being hugged suddenly but doesn't mind. He smiles as he returns the hugs and closes his eyes with Trixie. It had been a long time since he had physical contact with another human. He welcomed it...but he couldn't deny his heart was.beating faster than a cheetah can run.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Zwei was even more suprised by what happened after ward. His face turned beet red and his heart might have burst. He hugs her one more time before rolling over and falling asleep "Night he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:00 am

Zwei opens his eyes slowly and yawns. "I am now" he lets out a small chuckle which was difficult considering he had just woken up. He looks over to Trixie and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:08 am

Zwei keeps his head on his pillow turns his head to face Trixie also. "I told you it would be better to sleep here than in that ball room" He keeps up his smile. It felt so strange not to put on his mask first thing in the morning. He welcomed the change
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:17 am

Zwei couldn’t handle it any more he knew she said she didn’t like him but hell it was worth a shot. He wrapped his arms around her and moved his head forward and went in to kiss her. "Thank you he spoke" before making contact with her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:30 am

During the first break Zwei manages a "sorry" he was about to go into a length explanation about how an impulse came over him and he just couldn’t wait when he was kissed again. "Whats weird?" he manages on the second break before being kissed again. Zweis grip around her thightens as his heart was beating a million miles an hour. He normally wouldn’t do anything like this on the inside he was a nervous wreck waiting to happen. Zwei kept kissing her he was too flustered to do anything else
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:44 am

After it was done. Zwei lie down facing her. "Damn" He speaks out of breath "That was something" He obviously meant it in a good way. He smiles and sinks into the bed. He was surprised his heart hadn’t exploded from how nervous he was.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:54 am

Zwei was obviously still light-headed from the whole experience. He nods at what Trixie said about it being a one time thing. "Of course don’t worry about it I wont get any ideas". He waited a moment before he came back to reality and grabbed his clothes and started getting dressed "If you are hungry there is a cafe on campus I can take you there im hungry too" He stretches "I also know a few good places in town too if you want a recommendation"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 o clock meeting   5 o clock meeting - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 o clock meeting
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next