RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"  Empty
PostSubject: Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"    Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:57 pm

It's time to do a thing I've been alluding to for months now. It's time to either fix Chiu or kill her off. Now most of the slots are already filled, however there are a couple openings and one or two filled slots that may open up. To that end I am holding open-ish signups.

1. Chiu
2. Myung
3. Viola
4. Alani (tentative)
5. Aphelion
6. Aoife
7. Hunter
8. Ron
9. Marc

Edit: That's the final roster. For the others: thanks of the interest, but I've got to go with people Chiu actually knows. I'll let you know when I do another plot.
Things should fire off on either 21 or 22 December.

Now, obviously, since this is going to be pretty Chiu-centric some kind of previous interaction between your character and her is needed. Unless you can convince me she would actually allow a complete stranger in on this.

Plot: (Starts on Week 13, Friday)
Two months have passed since Myung Wen Tai began her bloody campaign of vengence across Mistral. Now, as the last of bandits that murdered her clan flee to Vale, she arrives at Beacon Academy to rejoin an enlist the aid of the last member of her family, her princess. One Chiu Fong Wong.

This isn't about justice. Justice won't bring anyone back. This is about vengeance, and the fact that sometimes some people just need to die.

Last edited by Seiryuu24 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"    Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Huh! I wanna join.

But there's been 0 written interactions between any of my characters and Chiu.

AND timezones.....

So............:/

But hey! First time interactions are no less important, so always cool to make it a big one. I guess you could put Lan and/or Junis onto the bottom of the list, depending on whether you want a little kid who's gonna be trying to baton pass everything over or a prick who'll probably end up tk'ing.

~And when tomorrow reaches out again~
~I'll hear it's beckoning call~

Last edited by JL on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"    Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Do you really think your team leader won't be in on this? Ron is up for the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"    Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:02 am

I'll put Shard in the running. Shard has never even HEARD of Chiu, but if he catches wind of a large battle, that's all he needs to know to want to join. Shard will sign up for anything that'll let him kill people, and if only for his fights against Aoife (and possibly Inigo), he should at least be known to a few as a good fighter.
Hopefully Chiu doesn't catch wind of his "personality issues" until they're on their way...
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"    Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:30 am

I would like to sign Marc up, given that little argument he had with Chui
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"    Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:57 am

Quote :
I'll let you know when I do another plot.

Looking forward to it! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"    Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open-ish Signup for "Death of Innocence"
Page 1 of 1