RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:47 pm

Lucina walked around campus looking fairly bored looking for some 'action'. As she entered the garden and sat down as it began to lightly snow. "Huh, that time of year already... I didn't even get him a gift yet... I think I'll get him something special this year...but the answer is what..." Lucina sighed as she thought about her gift to Aeden. She thought about a ring, weapon, booze? What would he want? "I guess I'll just have to ask him myself."

Last edited by Skylight on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Aeden sits in his room working over his liqour and the last bit of honey he had left. "It's still not working, I'm going to have to go back to the farm to get more from Muzen soon." Aeden pushes away from his desk and decides to take a break, he looks outside the window and sees the snow falling. A huge grin moves across his face. "Its finally that time of year." Aeden walks over to his desk and opens up one of the drawers and opens an expertly hidden envelope fileld with lien. "My time in that cafe is going to finally pay off." Aeden shudders as he remembers that dance he was forced to do and in front of Lucina of all people. "NEVER. AGAIN."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Lucina sighs and stands up. snowflakes in her strands of golden hair. She walks back to the dorm in deep thought. She enters and sees Aeden up to something at his desk."what are you up to there?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Aeden barely had enough time to react to Lucina's entrance he quickly stuffed the envelop back in his desk and slammed the drawer bu managed to slam his finger as well. "Ow damn it! I mean hi honey. Not much just umm working on a small project." He points to the jars of honey on his desk. Aeden trying to keep the money hidden from Lucina actually manged to make his lose his cool, something he tried to rarely do. After a moment Aeden composes himself and walks over to Lucina and smiles at her. "Its good to see you." Aeden moves his hand and puts it on her cheek before leaning down toward her meaning to give her a kiss but stops short of her lips. After enough practice Aeden knew Lucina would have to be on her tip toes to reach his lips. His smile does not break as he waits to see if she'll move as he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Lucina sighed and got up on her tip toes and managed a passionate kiss. She looked over at the desk and says. "I know your hiding something... It's pretty obvious. Your clumsy when your rushing to hide something."She also notices the honey on the desk. "What are you doing with honey?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Aeden loses focus after his kiss with Lucina. "Huh? Oh the honey?" Aeden's eyes dart back to the honey.Distraction? Let's go with. "Oh the honey it's for you because you're so sweet." Aeden gives Lucina a wink. Nailed it. "Do you want to try some it has a tiny bit of liquor in it so be careful."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Lucina sighs and says. "Cheesy as always eh? Sure I'll try some, although I'm a bit scared because your last batch of alcohol wasn't too bright."She giggles and walks over to the desk still curious what he was hiding. "So, how about you let me take a look inside the drawer huh?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Aeden moves faster than Lucina and stands in front of the drawer with the envelope. "I don't know what your talking about. My "Midnight Special" was delicious and I only hallucinated for two days." Aeden takes one of the glasses of liquor and has a drink. "Nothing wrong with the liquor and this particular drawer I cannot show you it has things inside. Umm man things that would damage eyes as beautiful as yours."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Lucina knows what he's hiding and gives up instantly. She picks up a glass and has a drink. She pauses a moment and says. "Better. Needs more honey. Also I mainly came here to ask you what you want as a present? I thought about it but nothing came up... so I thought I'd ask you in person."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:54 pm

A million thoughts go through Aeden's head of what he would possible ask from Lucina. He finally arrives to an idea of what he would want and his face turns a bright red. If I tell her that she might give me death for a present. Aeden turns and faces away from Lucina hoping she didn't see his face but he knew she saw, she always sees. "Present? I don't think there's anything I really want. How about liquor? Yea liquor sounds good." Aeden quickly takes a drink hoping the cold liquid would calm the fire he feels on his face."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:00 pm

Lucina noted his blush and knows exactly what he wants, and it's not liquor. "I think I know exactly what you want... and no I won't kill you if you ask. Go ahead and ask, I want to see if I was right."She leans on the desk and awaits an answer from Aeden.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:07 pm

There's no way she knows...damn it she knows. Aeden takes another shot of liquid courage and faces Lucina. "Well okay I was thinking, we have a quite night together and I chose what you where." Subtle, I think I can work with this. He tenses a bit in case she decides he needs to be smacked across the face.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Lucina knew it and smiles. "Deal, what do you want me to wear?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:33 pm

Aeden makes a big grin and hugs Lucina. "Its going to be great you'll love it but first I have to go buy it." Aeden picks Lucina up in a princess carry and carries her around the room. "This going to be great!"
Aeden places Lucina back on the ground and starts thinking about what to get her. "We should probably have a nice dinner before that though. What would you like to eat. Chef Aeden is at your disposal."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:37 pm

"Oh I don't know. Surprise me, it is my present to you after all. Whatever you want to eat. Even if I don't like it."She stands in the middle of the room and watches Aeden get excited. Ahh... I love it when he gets like this...
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:53 pm

((Time Skip to the next evening))
Aeden lights candles on a table he "borrowed" from the cafeteria. Zwei is probably not a good influence on me. He had been preparing the entire day for this evening. The currents were closed, rose petals scattered across the room, paid off Issac and Isabelle to not be in the room for the night, and he even filled his flask with wine as opposed to the usual whiskey he carried. "Its all perfect I don't think I forgot anything." Aeden removed his hood and put the meal he cooked on the middle of the table. "Hope she likes it. That took much longer to make than I thought it would."  Aeden finally looks under the bed where he hid Lucina's presents each wrapped with beautiful paper and a bow on top. Aeden can hardly contain himself the excitement was getting to him and he couldn't stay calm. "Now the only part missing is the guest of honor." Aeden checks the time. "She should be here any minute now."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Lucina wals into the door and simply says "Wow... You look excited"She notices the petals everywhere and the table seeming to be from the cafe. She looked at what Aeden cooked and thought that it actually looked amazing. She said. "Nice work, looks delicious!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:25 pm

Aeden turns to Lucina and picks her up spinning her around and kissing her. "Of course I'm happy, I love this season and I get to spend it with the girl I love." Aeden sets Lucina down and walks over to the table, pulling a chair for Lucina to sit in. "Milady, if you would have a seat."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Lucina takes a seat after being picked up by Aeden again. "He really loves doing that doesn't he!"She says. "How long did it take you to make this? Don't tell me more than 2 hours."She smiles and looks at Aeden with dem eyes.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Aeden was hoping Lucina would show him dem eyes it was one of the parts about Lucina that Aeden loved the most about her. No matter how tired or sad he felt seeing her eyes alwasy seemed to lift his mood. "2, 6, 10? Who looks at the clock anymore. The point is that its ready and its all for you." Aeden moves over to Lucina's side and mimics a butler. He gives a short bow before explaining the meal. "Tonight Lady Lucina we shall be dining on a Pan Sauteed Filet Mignon with Caramel-Brandy Mushroom Sauce along with a nicely aged Red Wine. I hope it is to your liking."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Lucina giggled and said. "I'm sure it will be! Nothing you make EVER disappoints me."Woth that said Lucina put some stuff on her plate and took a bite... "This...is...amazing...Your a real good cook you know!""
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:00 am

Aeden is pleased to hear Lucina's approval. "Thank you I was hoping it was good." Aeden walks over to his own chair and takes a seat. He takes a bit of the steak himself and is pleased with the taste. Aeden grabs two nearby wine glasses and pours wine into each of them, slightly more for himself trying keep in mind Lucina is a lightweight with alcohol. He moves the glass toward her and drinks some from his own. "The wine's delicious by the way."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:34 am

Lucina picks up a wine glass and pours some extremely red wine into her glass. She takes a sip and says. "This is really great. You went all out here...although I could have cooked since it is MY present to YOU after all...I don't feel like I'M giving you enough here..."With that she finishes off her food and sits with one leg crossed over the other and sips at her wine before remembering something. She gets up out of her chair and walks over to the bed. She reaches under and pulls out a peculiar looking plant of some sort (mistletoe). She ties a string to it and hangs it over the bed. "There! Perfect! I nearly forgot about that with the food and all..."She sits back down and pours some more wine into her glass sipping at it. "This wine is...too good..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:23 am

As Lucina enjoys her wine Aeden sets his glass down and reaches into his shirt pulling out the amulet she gave him. He looks down at the amulet and a warm smile appears on his face. "You've already given me so much; this amulet, Frost Fang, happy memories, and most important of all someone who I can call mine." Aeden looks back up at Lucina and grasps her free hand holding it softly. "I'm happy to do all of this, seeing you happy from my work feels like another gift all on its own." Aeden stands up from his seat, still holding her hand. "The mistletoe looks a little crooked. Mind helping me fix it?" Aeden looks deeply into Lucina's eyes and gives her his best attempt at his own version of dem eyes.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:30 pm

Lucina says. "Whatever makes you happy...Sure, I'll uhm.. help you fix it..."Lucina looks deep into Aeden's eyes with 'dem eyes' and walks over to the bed standing on it ready to fix it waiting for a boost from Aeden. "A little.. erm.. help.. please"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: