RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:23 am

As Lucina enjoys her wine Aeden sets his glass down and reaches into his shirt pulling out the amulet she gave him. He looks down at the amulet and a warm smile appears on his face. "You've already given me so much; this amulet, Frost Fang, happy memories, and most important of all someone who I can call mine." Aeden looks back up at Lucina and grasps her free hand holding it softly. "I'm happy to do all of this, seeing you happy from my work feels like another gift all on its own." Aeden stands up from his seat, still holding her hand. "The mistletoe looks a little crooked. Mind helping me fix it?" Aeden looks deeply into Lucina's eyes and gives her his best attempt at his own version of dem eyes.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:30 pm

Lucina says. "Whatever makes you happy...Sure, I'll uhm.. help you fix it..."Lucina looks deep into Aeden's eyes with 'dem eyes' and walks over to the bed standing on it ready to fix it waiting for a boost from Aeden. "A little.. erm.. help.. please"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Aeden walks over the bed and stands in front of Lucina, even with the bed under her she was quite at eye level with her. She is so adorable! "Don't worry I got you." Aeden holds Lucina from her waist and lifts her up. Instead of extending her toward the mistletoe lifts her until she is right around his eye level and moves in close enough for their foreheads to touch. "My plans aren't very subtle are they?" Aeden looks into Lucina's eyes and his surrounding begin to fade. He was going to wait for her to make a move but after staring into her eyes he could no longer hold back. He pulls her in a tad bit closer and begins to passionately kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Before Lucina can react and adjust the mistletoe she is barraged by kisses and goes with the flow enjoying it all the way. After about a minute she pulls away and asks. "So.. if I may ask, what do you want me to wear?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Aeden thinks about ignoring Lucina's question and going back to the important task at hand but remembers how long it took to pick the outfit out. He gently sets Lucina down. "Just one moment." Aeden makes a smile and barely notices the redness across his face. Aeden reaches under the bed and presents a gift box wrapped in a deep purple with a bow on top. "Here it is umm I know its not really your type but I think you'll look great in it." Aeden presents Lucina the gift, wishing he had kept his hood on to hide some of the red in his face.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Lucina unwraps each present carefully to find each one holding an article of clothing... rather revealing ones. She takes each one out and lays it on the bed and says. "Ya, I can do with this.. Mind turning around while I change?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Aeden makes an audible gulp. "Sure, Ill be right here." I can't beleive she agreed to this. Aeden faces away from Lucina. He notices a mirror gives him a perfect view of her even turned around. No! I must resist the urge! Using all his willpower Aeden shuts his eyes and puts away the thoughts of peeking.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Lucina begins to change and realizes what she's changing into and blushes. Once she finishes she taps Aeden motioning him to turn around. She smiles and pokes the bell on her hat. "Like it?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Aeden turns around and keeps his eyes shut until Lucina speaks to him. As he opens his eyes his sees her dressed in his gift with a shade of red around her cheeks. Aeden steps closer to her the muscles in his mouth give way dropping his drop as far as it could go. A devilish grin crosses his face but only for a second quickly replaced with a warm smile. "Wow you look amazing." On the outside Aeden is a bit composed as he stares at Lucina but inside his mind is a different story. YEEEESSS!!! YOU DO NOT GET ANY LUCKIER THAN THIS!!! Aeden bends down and holds Lucina while giving her a kiss. "I should buy you gifts more often."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:49 pm

"No need to, I got everything I need right here."She says while motioning to Aeden. She gives him that look and then looks up at the mistletoe.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Aeden looks up at the mistletoe and back down to Lucina. "Even without that I would still kiss you." Aeden, keeping his word begins to kiss Lucina once again but pauses for a moment. "You say you have everything but adding a little something extra isn't a bad thing." Aeden reaches under the bed and presents a small box. "Here's your real gift."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Lucina seeing the box kisses Aeden on the cheek. "Oh! You really shouldn't have! You've given me enough already...With saying this she still takes the box and holds it in her hand inspecting it.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:49 pm

"I really hope you like it, its a bit cliche but I thought it was nice." Aeden reaches over to the box in Lucina's hands and opens it revealing a charm bracelet with five charms already attached. The charms are an airship, a coffee cup, a small pendent, a tree, and a revolver. "Each of the little charms represents something important since the time we met. The airship for the day we first arrived and met, the cup for the cafe where we had so many memories including our first date, this amulet you gave me when we first became a couple, a tree for our initiation, and lastly Frost Fang for when I proposed." Aeden takes the bracelet and places it on Lucina's wrist. "I know its not much and your jewelry is much more beautiful than this but I hope you remember all the good times we've had when you wear it and there's even space for all the other memories were going to make." Aeden meets Lucina at eye level and smiles, "Let's be sure to fill that bracelet and a hundred others like it." He gives her a soft kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:55 pm

A tear forms in Lucina's eye and she embraces Aeden tightly whispering to him. "This...is the best thing you could ever get me... It's better than any expensive clothes or a new device...Thank you... For everything...I'll always cherish this gift... No matter what happens...I...love you"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Aeden slowly wraps his arms around Lucina and holds her wishing to never let go. He whispers to her, "I love you too." Aeden pulls his head back and is caught by the look in her eyes. He takes his hand and gently wipes the tear from her cheek. As he does he becomes entranced in her beautiful eyes and hugs again trying to look away. "How am I supposed to hold back when you look so beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:36 pm

"Well...there's no need to hold back..."With that said she wraps her arms around him and kisses him passionately trying to make every moment of this last for an eternity making sure to safely store all her memories of their shenanigans deep in her brain so she'll never forget...ever.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Aeden continues to hold Lucina as she assualts him with kisses, something he gladly reciprocates. After Lucina's actions Aeden gives up on holding back his natural instincts and...

(FADE TO BLACK)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)   Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aedina's Holiday Treat (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2