RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]

Go down 
+4
Wrecker
Haboo90
Kawazoe
Amber
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber
Amber

Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:37 pm

((Takes place Monday of week 12))

Scattered across the school round are fliers and posters, advertising something about decorating the school. If you were to approach one, you would see that it's an advertisement for the first annual Snow Ball.

Attention students.

With the holiday season rapidly approaching, we are finding the school rather dull, and in need of some holiday cheer. This is why we're asking you, the people being taught at this prestigious academy, to help us decorate.

The first area in need of decoration is the cafeteria, to get it ready for the Snow Ball. If you make your way over there, you will find several boxes of decorations, from lights to tinsel to ornaments. We are giving you free reign of decoration, though there will be members of the Beacon Guard on hand to stop any problems.

Don't forget to have fun.

- The Beacon faculty.

If you followed the posters instructions, and head over to the cafeteria, you will indeed see 20 boxes, most likely full of decorations. You also spot no less than 12 members of the Beacon Guard, each paying close attention to certain areas of the room. There are six ladders, and 100 large sheets of colored paper, likely for posters and things along those lines. The support arches seem to be reachable by ladder, so you can probably hang decorations from them. There also seems to be a total of four trees throughout the room, ripe for decoration.

If you look in each of the boxes, you will find four boxes of tinsel, one box with paint supplies, five boxes full of strings of lights, another five boxes of ornaments, with the final five boxes seeming to be miscellaneous holiday type items.

((Don't make new threads for this. It's primarily for broad socialization, and if it doesn't work, there likely won't be another in the series.))
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:15 pm

Taking a passing glance at the colorful flier, Fei's attention was caught when she caught the words "holiday cheer" and "decorations". She had planned to stop by her dormitories to pick up her books, study, and then go to work till finished. Though this new prospect seemed a tad bit more alluring then staying up all night, she thought it best to begin anew. Again. Free reign of decorations sounded very nice .. though the prospect of being watched over by guards seemed strange against the festive cheer this was meant to represent.

Shrugging, Fei made her way towards the cafeteria and stepped in, stopping momentarily as she found herself to be the only student present. Quickly recomposing herself, she quietly cleared her throat and ignored the twelve figures also present, walking as casually as she could towards the boxes set up for them. Since there were so many boxes, Fei decided to open all of them to check what was inside.

By the time she finished, all the boxes had been neatly opened, Fei's examinations finished as she sat down in front of the group of twenty boxes and sighed. She hoped more people would come soon for she was starting to get intimidated by the twelve guardsman.  
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Arthur had seen the posters up all over the school, It's not like I ever have anything better to do around here, best go see who's there. As Arthur makes his way to the cafeteria, he had prepared himself for a bustling room full of school children, putting up decorations and having a grand old time. What he found was 13 people in a room 12 being guards and the other being a lone girl, opening boxes.

He makes his way over to the girl and takes a seat next to her, "Fancy a hand with these then?" He asks, "Name's Arthur, take it we're the only two hear at the moment?" He offers a kind smile once he has spoken.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Fei looked up and over her shoulder, startled slightly by the sudden voice, thoughts scattering as she registered the voice and from where it came. From some vague memory she was fixated on his appearance, the blonde hair and blue eyes in particular. A smile was then returned to the newcomer as she nodded.

"Yes, please." She replied, head turning to regard all of the boxes in front of them. "I don't know what to do. How do we decorate?"

Clearly, Fei was not familiar with this sort of situation. Then, as if finally remembering her manners, she turned her head back and smiled again. "Oh, I'm sorry. My name's Fei," she extended her hand towards him. "It's nice to meet you, Arthur." 
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:57 am

"Nice to meet you Fei," Arthur says, as he takes her hand and gives it a good shake. "Now, what to do about these decorations.. Hmmm," Arthur leaves a long, probably uncomfortable silence as he thinks about what the best cause of action for decorating might be. "Do you wanna start with one of the trees?" Arthur says, breaking that silence between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Fei's mouth opened slightly, as if to speak again whilst pleasantries were exchanged, but soon it was replaced with a tight-lipped smile as her new companion pondered on what to do with the decorations. Looking around, she honestly did not know how or where to even start, so it was good luck on her part that Arthur was the one to suggest something first.

Nodding, she stood up and brushed the underside of her uniform off. "Of course, whatever you believe to be the beginning of decorations, I will start it with you." Fei said, her words awkwardly placed but not intentional on her part.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Arthur picks a random box from the floor up and marches over to the biggest tree. "I think the first thing we should establish is a colour scheme, don't you agree?" Arthur of course, wasn't going to wait for a reply, as he already had what he wanted in mind. "I think gold and blue should be the colour for this tree at least!" No one will see this coming. "Not for any reason, or anything." These are the colour's for my symbol, so brilliantly subtle. "Let's get to work." Arthur bends down to start rummaging through the box for the appropriate decorations.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:58 pm

As quickly as she could, Fei nodded and ran up next to Arthur, her hands going to work on the boxes she herself was responsible for. Gold and blue. It was an interesting color scheme, something of which she was eager to see decorated on the tree Arthur had chosen. She rummaged through several boxes, pulling out anything that looked golden or blue.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Arthur picks out tinsel he likes and starts flinging it across the tree. "Soooo...," Arthur starts, fully concentrating on the task at hand, "How are you finding Beacon so far?" Arthur asks, not to try and keep there from being any silence, he would be quite happy to do his work in peace, but just out of curiosity alone. I am really liking this colour scheme, it's fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:36 am

Hunter walked into the dining hall, already in mid-conversation with the leader of team RAWR- WRDG. On the way to the dining area, he just happened to meet up with Ron, and they began to talk about their teammates. Hunter let slip that he met two of Ron's teammates beforehand, and retold how he met them. "So, some time before school started, I'm sitting on the night train through the Forever Fall to Vale, watching videos on my Scroll when a girl runs by, followed by a guard. My head suddenly comes up with the thought that she's trying to bust into the cargo hold and steal my motorcycle, so I got up and followed. Guard and I stop her when she gets stuck trying to force open the door, and we learn that she's trying to get her weapons, since we weren't allowed to carry weapons as passengers. Why? Because she saw two guys jump onto the train and wanted to protect her stuff. I wanted to do that too, but guard didn't let, and he went solo while I was left standing there in front of the locked door. An awkward silence filled the air, then I realized that the girl right next to me was dressed just like me!" Hunter laughed a bit. "I have blue eyes, black hair, wear a blue shirt, black combat cargo pants, and black combat boots. She also had blue eyes, black hair, and was also wearing a blue shirt, black shorts, and black combat boots."

He grabbed a box of decorations while he shook his head. "Of all the possibilities, and she wears the same things I am?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:55 am

Ron walks in with Hunter and grabs a box of ornaments and walks over to an undecorated tree. "Yeah, that is a strange coincidence," he says while thinking, That must be Chiu. He sets the box down and starts finding ornaments to put on the tree. He says, "Go on."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:49 pm

Fei looked towards Arthur's example and began flinging the decorations she had picked out towards the tree, sticking on like an artist would throw paint against canvas when imagination would not work. The young girl seemed to be concentrated as well until a particular fling sent a decoration soaring through the air. Quick to hide her embarrassment, she ran forwards and picked it up, gingerly placing it on their tree before answering.

"It's .. nice?" Fei would reply back, not sure how to respond. Beacon was more then nice of course but she wouldn't say it was the best time of her life. She was finding it more and more difficult to approach her fellow students each day, her attempts at making friends failing before it started. She was not the greatest of conversationalists.

"I mean it's fun, I like the classes, the lessons, the teachers and the people. What about you, Arthur?" She'd retort his questions back to him, now done with flinging decorations; she'd begin hanging them and draping them around the tree proper.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Arthur continues to throw decorations with no real rhyme nor reason. This is going to be fantastic. "What Beacon? It's amazing, everything is fabulous." I wonder if this will look good over there... Hmm... "What about your team? How are they?" Arthur, by this time, was having the time of his life, throwing stuff at this tree. It showed.

"We should do something after this, you know?" Arthur was always up for spending time with friends, so this seemed like to perfect time to ask.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:37 pm

At this point, Arthur's random flinging of decorations was coupled with Fei's catching of said decorations and properly placing them around the tree. There were so many decorations of the color gold and blue that she could barely make out the green.

Turning her head, getting a graceful bouquet of merry decorations in the process, she nodded and smiled again. "Is .. are you sure? You don't have anything to do? No work to study on?" She asked, pulling the decorations off her face and placing them properly onto the tree.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Arthur stops for a moment to marvel at his work. It's beautiful. Arthur wipes a mock tear from his eye. He then looks over at Fei, "Yeah, I am sure. I never have anything to do" Arthur gives Fei a very toothy smile. "That's only if you have nothing to do of course," Arthur forgot to add his pleasantries until the end there. Arthur looks back at the tree, put his hands on his hips and marvels at it's glory once again.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Fei blinked as Arthur seemed emotional for a moment, turning her head she regarded the .. "tree" they had just finished decorating. Her only answer to his question for the time being was the quick nodding of her head before she bent down and picked up a golden star that she thought might suit the top of the tree.

Standing back up, she held out the star for Arthur. "Do you think this will work?" She asked, gesturing with a quick turn of her head in the direction of their heavily decorated tree.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:34 pm

Arthur snatches the star from Fei, out of excitement "Perfect!" He then looks at the tree, and is saddened slightly. "I can reach it just like this, I guess I'll need a ladder."

He looks around for a moment before spotting a ladder. "Hold this," He thrusts the star back at Fei. Arthur rushes over to the other side of the room to collect a ladder, he brings it over fumbles around for a minute mumbling to himself, "Goddamn ladders, being all complicated." After he'd finished with the ladder he gestures for to Fei then to the ladder, "Do you want to put the star on top?"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:51 pm

Pulling her hand back as the star decoration is snatched away, Fei's eyes followed him as he went to the tree then back again towards her. Stumbling back slightly from being returned the star, she could do naught but watch as he ran all the way across the room. Looking down at the star, she polished it with the soft cloth of her uniform sweater.

Arthur returning, she held up the star again but was surprised when he asked her yet another surprising series of questions. Nodding, she went over to the ladder and stared at the steps for a few blank seconds before clambering onto it. Getting to the top, she held up the star and carefully topped the golden blue tree with the golden star. Finalizing their "creation".

Hopping off the ladder, she brushed her hands clean and looked up at Arthur. "What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Arthur was completely stumped by this question. "Hmm, I hadn't thought this far ahead.." Arthur scratches the back of his head in contemplation, "I guess we could just stand here and marvel at our glorious creation. That's what I'd do at least.." Arthur could be a simple man, with simple pleasures and this surely shows it.

He turns to look at Fei, once again, "Unless of course you have something in particular you want to do? I'm all ears."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Vivian wandered into the cafeteria, glancing around the room while whistling a random tune.  She had noticed the posters down the hall, and thought that decorating the cafeteria sounded like fun!  It would be difficult for her, considering the whole no-arms thing, but surely it would be possible.  Walking up to one of the boxes of decorations, she would push it a bit with her foot, before stepping forwards a bit and pushing it again.  She repeated this until herself and the box were in front of one of the un-decorated trees.  Reaching into the box with her left foot, she grabbed an ornament with her toes and slowly raised it towards the tree.  She was doing so cautiously, considering that she was balancing on one foot, but it only took about 10 seconds for her to successfully place the ornament on one of the branches.  Her foot entered the box again, intending to repeat this process until the box was empty, or the tree was entirely covered in decorations.

Last edited by Metroidhunter on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Shrugging slightly, she smiled. "It is rather nice, yes." Fei would remark, twisting strands of her hair round a finger. Contemplating on what else they could do, she looked around the cafeteria, noting that some more of whom she assumed to be more students flooded into the area. One in particular caught her attention though, as she just so slightly bit the bottom of her lip.

Turning her head back to look at Arthur, it was clear she was going to offer something. "Why don't we go over and help her out?" She'd say, waving her arm awkwardly in the general direction of Vivian, the armless wonder.

"I would .. like to also make more friends .. oh .. are you a friend, Arthur?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:43 pm

One Robin Vimana, having followed the poster's instructions, now stood in the cafeteria that was currently being redecorated for the holidays. Seeing the armless girl set up ornaments with nothing but her feet, and because she was kinda bored out of her mind, Robin walked up to her and picked up an ornament for her.

"Sup?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:06 pm

By the time Robin had made it over to Vivian, five ornaments had already been put up, and she was working on the sixth.  Hearing someone approach, she placed the ornament on a tree branch and picked up another, not looking to see who had spoken to her."Hi! Just decorating this tree."  She turned her head to the girl, pausing while her leg was still in mid-air with the ornament hanging from her toe.  "What's your name?" she asked, somehow managing to balance and stay completely still.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:21 pm

"Robin Vimana." She said confidently, "Nice balancing act by the way, what's your name?" She asked, still holding onto the ornament.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:28 pm

"I'm Vivian Palladino.  Nice to meet you!"  Noticing that Robin was holding an ornament, she stuck her foot out, as if to suggest that Robin should put it on her toe.  "And thanks.  I've spent most of my life balancing like this, so it's almost second nature by now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next