RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the LockerRoom before Initiation

Go down 
+19
wubwub
Dante
CordialBetrayal
Yuki-Chan
Amber
MrManix
Swordslinger
DatteSa
Vox
AkaiOtaku
Skylight
Haboo90
Frankenstein Joe
Ketchum
Dakir
zhleader
CentralDogma
Jetscream
Shemskis
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jetscream

In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Jet walks in after the fight with Zack, exhausted and covered in soot. He stretches, back and chest popping as he heads to his locker. He takes off Paladin and sets it in the metal box before sitting and stretching his arms.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Aeden still blushing "Haha could prove a worthy strategy" Aeden turns and notices Katlyn being surrounded weapons drawn. "Lucina I think Katlyn's in trouble we have to help her!"
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

Taken aback by the sudden mania, Fallow rushes towards Shem and the strange girl fussing over her ears.

"What is all this?", he says lowly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:41 pm

"Eh? What's a faunus?" Melissa asks, tilting her head in innocent confusion, "I just thought they looked funny so I wanted to touch them." She continued, bewildered as to why some scary man was looking at everyone with scary reddening eyes.

"Those aren't human ears though..." she added on as an afterthought, as if she thought she was helping by clarifying that fact for the funny-ribbon girl.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Arthur stands, and starts to walk towards the giant man, resting his hand on his sword hilt. "And you speak, my newly found friend, like you will be unstoppable in the field of battle if you simply have a plan. How are you to know now what circumstances you are going to occur when we leave this room? The world is full of unpredictable things, almost anything could happen." Arthur starts to circle Leo "The question is, how do you plan for something you have no solid proof that those things will happen and go accordingly? What is the point of a plan, if not to alter it as the situation changes, you're 'plan' sounds faily similar to mine, or lack of, when you think about it"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Lucina readies Celente and moves over to the group. She says ok everyone weapons away. What's our problem here?"
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:43 pm

"Okay, everyone with a problem with faunus should leave now. This is too much of a problem and I won't risk leveling my new home over it."
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:43 pm

"Excuse me, young lady", says Fallow.

"Melissa, is it? Melissa Stern?". The girl seemed to be focused on some boy with reddening eyes. "What is the problem?".

Last edited by CordialBetrayal on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:44 pm

Yin blinked, realization dawning on his face, followed by a very red colour on his cheeks, "I...uhh...I thought you..." He took a moment to think about his next words.

He took his hands off his blades and assumed a more relaxed posture, "It seems there was a misunderstanding. There's no need for a fight. We're on the same side."

He quickly glanced around the room to see if anyone had reacted negatively to the appearence of a Fauna in the locker room.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Kaitlyn realizes people are getting mad at her for being a faunus

"Oh so everyone thinks I'm inferior cause im a Faunus how nice"

"I would take off this towel and prove I'm the same as you but you all think you are the superior race. So I won't. So think about this question: Everyone has a fault, what are your's?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:46 pm

Aeden closely observes the room holding Deception tight in his hand. "It seems like there may be a bit of an understanding here"
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:46 pm

Fallow turned towards the boy with the reddening eyes. He was losing his patience.

"Yin, is it? What seems to be the matter, my friend?".

Last edited by CordialBetrayal on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Viola notices everyone crowding around Fauna-girl, and decides to stick around in case things go south. Reaching behind her back, she grabs Taglio and Fiato, but makes it look like she's just retying her belt.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:47 pm

" We'll I think faunas are just like us with just more to like. I don't see at problem posed with her" Said Lucina in her lecutral voice she use at Sanctum to read her essays.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Alexander grips Man Cannons, ready to strike whoever makes the first move.

I was really hoping that there wouldn't be a fight on the first day.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Yin then made his voice heard, "If anyone has a problem with faunus," He projected his voice across the room, "Then I suggest you take it up with me outside!"

Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Waving her arms about to try to draw attention, Melissa calls out, "Can someone tell me what this Faunus is that everyone is talking about??", still very confused as to what's going on. She had just touched someone's funny ears because they looked interesting, and now people were talking about whatever a Faunus was!
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

"Okay, listen up Miss Faunus. Nobody is insulting you. Hell, we're happy to have you here. So, you get dressed and get some air. You clearly need some time alone."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Jet walks over towards the crowd, confused. "Hey, what's all this commotion about?" He said, looking around.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:50 pm

"Katlyn I told you yesterday I respect your fighting prowess. Your appearance has nothing to do with that I hope you understand I will always see you as an equal"
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:51 pm

"No problems, friends", says Fallow lightly to Yin. In fact, Fallow had many questions for this faunus.

"Would you mind if I had a chat, with her? In you company, of course". Fallow was genuinely interested. There was more to gain from learning more about a faunus, from a faunus.

Last edited by CordialBetrayal on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:51 pm

After noticing everyone starting to relax and defend Fauna-girl, Viola decides to relax and try to stay out of the way. Slinking back towards the showers, she decides to try to change while everyone else is busy.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Alexander hears the glowing boy's request and launches a kettlebell in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:52 pm

"That," Leonius said as he looked down at Arthur, "is why the first steps are to get your bearings... and secure your immediate surroundings. Then to formulate your plan... A plan is not a rigid process of step by step points formed in absence of information about your surroundings... Nor is it the chaotic scrambling little different... than that of a scared animal... You find the enemy... You gauge its strength... and you adjust your next move with that consideration... but keeping in mind your final goals..."

He took a step back, holding up a finger.

"The point of adjusting a plan is not to deviate from the later goals... It is to react to the immediate in a way that furthers your established directives... What you describe is little more... than base instinct. The warrior with the plan is not... unstoppable... because he has a plan... He is unstoppable... because his opponent... does not. Can you name one thing... that you will do upon being dropped into a combat... situation?"
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Seeing the burn in his eyes, Fallow realizes what Shen is trying to say.

With a sharp kick and a quiet "sorry", Shen is knocked clean against a locker, just as another student, Alexander, launches a kettleball at Shen.

Last edited by CordialBetrayal on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the LockerRoom before Initiation
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next